剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
It's Reggie Blinker!
是雷吉·布林克
You know how it works, girls, no likey... No lighty!
女士们都知道的 不喜欢 - 就灭灯
Oh, God. This is going to be a car crash.
天呐 绝对悲剧了
No likey, no light... aaaah!
不喜欢 就灭灯
Off! Off! Off!
灭灯 灭灯 灭灯
Let Mr Popplecock
让我们的主持人
see the redundancy package!
启动遣散超额员工计划
Probably not the time for this announcement, but, seriously -
可能公布的不是时候 不过 说真的
we will all miss you.
我们会想你的
Single man, reveal yourself!
单身男士 请现身
Help! Help!
救命 救命
The door's a bit sticky... Help!
们有点难开 -救命
Just needs a bit of force.
得给点儿劲
Come on, big guy, work with me here.
加油 伙计 配合点
Oh, my God, he looks like a Smurf.
我的妈 他简直是蓝精灵
So, no likey... No lighty.
那么 不喜欢 就灭灯
Yes! Get in there!
耶 留灯了
Round two! So, what sets you apart from the crowd?
第二轮 你觉得你突出点在哪儿
Um. Asthma?
哮喘
And a big willy - woooo!
还有大JJ 喔
So, why do you want to be on the show?
那么 你为什么来参加节目
Um, I just wanted to ask, um...
我是想问...
Ally...
艾莉
..um, would you...?
你愿意....
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I know it's awfully jolly, trivialising sexual promiscuity...
在下深知打扰在座的闲情雅致了...
Are you from the past? I mean, who even talks like that?
你是穿越了吗 讲话要不要那么骚气
..but given the current situation...
但介于目前的状况
What situation?
什么状况
Chantelle Parsons. She's pregnant.
仙黛儿·帕尔森 她怀孕了
Oops! What a slippy goose!
哎哟 瞧我这张嘴
Right! You have no right to talk about that!
你没权利说这些
Sir! You broke the BFF personal padlock pinky promise!
老师 你违反了拉钩上吊一百年不许变
I'm sorry. I was asking Miss Gulliver for advice.
对不起 我是想问格老师的意见
And YOU! I told you this was a secret.
还有你 我跟你说了要保密的
God, you can be so didactism - noun, intending to teach,
你可真够说教的 名词 在句子中
with an emphasis on moral instruction.
起到道德教育强调作用
I can be so didactic, Alfred. The adjective.
是我可真爱说教 艾老师 形容词
Look, it's not Chantelle's fault.
听着 这不是仙黛儿的错
If anyone's to blame for this pregnancy, it's me.
她怀孕要怪也只能怪我
Sir, will you look after me and Baby Alfie?
老师 你愿意照顾我跟小艾尔菲吗
Baby Alfie? Mr Wickers!
小艾尔菲 威克斯老师
No, I forgot to tell you...
不 我忘了告诉你...
Dickers is the dad. What a nonce!
他是孩子他爹 太意外了
At least you're not firing blanks. It's not mine, you idiot.
至少排除你的不育症了 -不是我的 白♥痴♥
I just meant that I'd help look after the child.
我只是说愿意照顾孩子
Yeah. Sir's trying to be nice, like Jean Valjean in Les Mis.
对 老师是一片好意 像悲惨世界里的冉阿让
Yes, exactly, like Stephen says, like the man in Les Miserables.
对 没错 就跟他说的像悲惨世界里那个人一样
Prove it, sir. Sing! I'm not going to sing.
证明给她 唱出来 -我才不要唱
Explain yourself, Mr Wickers.
给你自己澄清一下 威克斯
I... It's not...
我...不是...
Dream a dream. Sing!
追梦之旅 快唱
Yeah, go on, sir. Don't.
对啊 老师 -万万不可
Chantelle, I shall be the child's guardian
~仙黛儿 我愿意做孩子的监护人~
Even though I did not shag you
~虽然我没上过你~
I have done no wrong Just like Jean Valjean
~我是无辜的 就像冉阿让~
He stole a loaf of bread
~他偷了一块面包~
I stand accused of putting a bun in the oven inste-e-e-a-ad.
~而我 被诬陷后喜当爹 爹 爹 爹~
That was so beautiful!
太动听了
Why did you do that? I don't know.
你这是何苦 -不知道
Mr Wickers, if you have impregnated this young lady,
威克斯老师 如果这个女生的肚子是你搞大的
I shall be calling the constabulary.
我只上报执法部门了
The police.
警♥察♥
No! Not the police! No, Professor Green. Please!
别 别报♥警♥ 别 格林教授 不要
Wait! I'm not pregnant.
等等 我没有怀孕
What?!
什么
I lied.
我撒谎了
I just wanted it to look like someone loves me.
我只是想让大家觉得有人爱我
And I wanted you to notice me, sir.
也想让你注意到我 老师
Chantelle, you don't need to lie to get my attention.
仙黛儿 你并不需要撒谎来引起我的注意
I'm always here for you.
我会一直照顾你
(悲惨世界里的反面角色)
没错 滚一边去 沙威
Alfie, Ally's going on a date with me! Really?
艾尔菲 艾莉答应我的约会了
Yeah. On Saturday, we're going to World of Waffles in Watford!
对 周六我们要去沃福德的华夫饼世界
Amazing, mate. Well done. Ooh, and you know what that means?
真棒 干得好 对了 知道那意味着什么吗
Cos I kinda made it happen, you are indebted to me
因为是我做的媒 你亏欠我
for the rest of your life, so... you can cook, right?
一辈子 所以 你会做饭吧
Yeah, I know my way around a George Foreman grill.
会 我会用拳王炙烤炉
Will you help me with my dinner party tonight? OK.
愿意帮我做今晚的派对晚餐吗 -好吧
Sweet! I knew I could count on you. Cheers, mate.
赞 就知道靠得住你 加油 伙计
Oi, Vagitarian, get your sister round mine for about 7, 7.30.
喂 素食者 让你姐姐七点半左右过来
I'm afraid she ain't coming nowhere near you, mate.
恐怕她现在不愿意靠近你
What? Why? Well, she Facebooked you.
为什么 -她看你校内了
We had a deal. Well,
我们有约在先的
I didn't make your profile picture
我又不知道你在校内主页上
some nerd dressed as Gandalf. Me and the lads were on a pub crawl.
Cos甘道夫 -我跟我朋友是动漫迷
Don't worry. I got a back-up plan.
别担心 我有B计划
One of my brother's girlfriends said she'll do it.
我哥哥的一个女朋友说愿意
You promise me this time?
这次你保证
Yes, Bilbo Bell-End. Just text me your address and she'll be there.
对 绝望主夫 给我你的住址就行
OK, deal! And FYI, I wasn't dressed as Gandalf.
顺便提一句 我没在Cos甘道夫
I was dressed as Sauron, in his guise as the first Chief Lieutenant
我Cos的是索隆 他身为第一代黑暗首领
to the first Dark Lord, Morgoth,
莫高斯的第一任副手
around the time he overran Eregion,
他前后超过了阿♥拉♥贡
killed Celebrimbor,
杀了凯勒布理鹏
leader of the Elven smiths,
精灵族的首领
and sealed seven of the nine Rings of Power.
封印了九个中的七个统御魔界
So who's the dickhead now?
现在谁是蠢货了
Sweet - Mitchell's brother's girlfriend's on her way.
太好了 米契尔哥哥的女朋友过来了
Here are your ingredients.
这是你的食材
Mitchell got it for me.
米契尔帮我买♥♥的
Alfie, I can cook spag bol but I can't cook bunny rabbits.
艾尔菲 我能做番茄肉酱 但做不了这个
Oh, come on, it's easy! Just shave it, stick an onion up its bum
容易得很 拔了毛 屁♥眼♥儿里塞个洋葱
and then put it in the microwave.
然后放进微波炉里
Hey, Smooch, groovy news. I've got a hot date.
小乖乖 好消息 我有约会女伴了
That's brilliant, Dad. Who is she?
挺好啊 老爸 是谁啊
Oh, sorry, there must be some kind of a mix-up.
对不起啊 肯定是弄错了
Halloween's not till October,
万圣节得十月份呢
and even then, it's only really the children who dress up as monsters,
再说也只有小孩会扮成恶魔的样子
so how about you "fuck off"
所以你不如"去屎"
and stop trying to "ruin my life"?
别再打搅我生活了 行吗
Good evening, Alfred.
晚上好 艾尔菲
Celia! Hello-ha!
西莉亚 你好啊
Let me take your coat.
我帮你拿外套
Shut. Up.
日尼玛
So lovely to see you, Martin. Oh, likewise.
见到你真好 马丁 -彼此彼此
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Your father invited me for dinner on the Facebook.
你♥爸♥爸在校内上邀请我来晚餐
Oh! I don't know what is more sickening,
我不知道哪个更恶心
the fact that YOU'RE here or that my dad's on Facebook.
是你到我家来 还是我爸上校内
Poke!
戳你
Poke!
戳你
Poke! Glass of vinegar, my luvver?
戳你 来杯红酒吧 我滴爱
So did you meet Alfred's bit of skirt today?
你今天见到艾尔菲的心上人了吗
Oh! I thought Alfie was single!
我以为艾尔菲是单身呢
Hands off! Alfie is dating the famous Rosie Gulliver.
哪有 艾尔菲在跟大名鼎鼎的格老师交往
She's coming tonight - it's a double date.
她今晚要来 四人约会
Is she now?
他是么
Professor Green, could I have a word with you in the kitchen
格林老师 我们能去厨房♥里聊聊
about your dietary requirements?
你的晚餐要求吗
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表