剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
One of them made me... fellate a Pritt Stick.
他们有人让我吞固体胶
My mouth's still gluey.
现在嘴里还黏黏的
Why don't you seduce Miss Pickwell? Flirt your way out of it.
你不如去勾引皮克韦尔老师? 色♥诱♥之道
You can practise on me, if you like.
想得话可以拿我做实验
Please, Chantelle!
拜托 仙黛儿
I would have to try literally everything
我什么都愿意试个遍
before I resorted to flirting with Pickwell.
也不愿意作践自己去色♥诱♥皮克韦尔
Hey, Izz. You're looking pretty fit today.
嘿 小皮 你今天真美
How do you get that lovely natural glow to your skin?
你的肤色怎么这么好
Pumice and bleach. What do you want?
磨光跟漂白 有何贵干?
Just wanted to ask you a question.
只想问你个问题
Are you from Tennessee?
你是从田纳西来的么?
Cos you're the only ten-ah-see.
因为在我眼里你有十分
Plans tonight? Me, you, my crib,
今天有计划吗 你我在我家
turn my onesie into a twosie?
一人孤单两人狂欢?
Hey, was your dad a thief?
嘿 你♥爸♥爸是小偷吗?
No, he was a butcher in East Kilbride.
不 他是个屠夫在吉尔布兰德
Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
因为他偷走了天山的繁星 给了你的双眼
Was your father a surgeon, because he stole the brain of an ape
你老爸是手术医生吗 他偷走了猿猴的脑子
and put it into the body of a hairy little girl.
放进了长满体毛的小姑娘头里
Come, come, Iso-bel, there's no need to be like that.
来吧 来吧 美人儿 用不着这样
(Oh, silly me.)
傻傻的我
30 minutes. Me on top.
半小时 我在上
Penetrative.
刻骨铭心的
Those are my terms, Mr Wickers,
我的习惯用语 威克斯老师
should you wish to screw your way out of this.
要不要让你一次爱个够啊
Oh, and biting.
哦 还带咬的
Lots and lots of biting.
各种各种的咬
Look at me, I just can't believe what they've done to me
~看着我 我无法相信 人们对我所做~
We could never get free
~我永远得不到~
I just wanna be I just wanna be
~想要的自♥由♥~ ~想要的自♥由♥~
Look at me, I just can't believe what they've done to me
~看着我 我无法相信 他们对我所做的~
We could never get free I just wanna be
~我永远得不到想要的自♥由♥~
Look at me
~看着我~
I just can't believe
~无法相信~
I just wanna dream, dream...
~就让我大梦一场~
Hey, you know Kevin DJs? He's coming round mine later.
嘿 知道凯文还是DJ吗 他9点过来
I'm gonna play my mash up of Chaka Khan and Chaka Demus and Pliers.
我要放我的夏康康和查卡康的混音集
It's called Chaka Chaka Demus and Khan. Are you in?
我管它叫夏卡夏卡康康 你来不?
Oh, God, no, I can't.
哦 天啊 不行
I've got to go home tonight and run a bath to slit my wrists in
我得回家洗个澡热敷一下我的手腕
because someone gave my class away to some stupid American
因为某人把我的班送给了一个愚蠢的美♥国♥佬♥
that they've all fallen in love with and I'm stuck with shitty, horrible 2J.
我只能沦落到去教屎一般 2J班
Why have you got a recorder?
你拿着竖笛干嘛?
Well, I read this article
我读到一篇文章
written by a freelance pest control expert in Germany.
是一个自♥由♥投稿的德国驱虫家写的
From what I could gather,
我所得知
his method for drawing the rats away from the villagers was this...
他把老鼠赶出村庄的方法就是这个
The Pied Piper?
六指魔笛?
Yeah, the Pied Piper! You know him? Hm!
对 六指魔笛! 你知道他?
Mitchell, what are you guys doing?
米契尔 你们干嘛去?
I'm going to get Emo Elliot to lend Mr Schwimer his skateboard.
我去问非主流埃利奥特介个滑板给斯维姆老师
Oi, catch the rugger ball, Jonathan Wilkinson.
喂 接我一球 强纳森·威尔金森
Here, surprise, sir. Do us a trick?
给 惊讶吧 老师 来两招?
Er, I can't. No, I mean, with my knees!
呃 我不行 我是说 我膝盖不行!
I mean, they're just in super real bad shape, you know,
现在状态不好 你知道
after the marathon.
一个马拉松下来
Don't be a pussy, sir! Yeah, go on, sir!
别害羞嘛 老师 -对啊 上 老师
I bet you're amazing at it. I'll do a trick.
你肯定很棒 -我来耍一招
Well, yeah! Yeah, Mr Wickers will do the trick!
对 好 威克斯老师给你们来一招
Can you skate? Tony Hawkes, intermediate.
你会滑? 托尼·浩克打通关了
Gaming don't make you a skater, you melt.
游戏不算会滑 蠢货
Rooney plays FIFA, so eat a bag of shit for breakfast, Mitchell.
鲁尼也玩儿实况足球啊 少在这喷粪 米契尔
Just give me the board, dickhead.
板子拿来 白♥痴♥
And stand back, kids -
都退后 同学们
this school's insurance policy doesn't cover blown minds.
学校的保险可不保证你们的眼睛被亮瞎
Hash-tag this shit gonna be cray.
就是说#肯定帅的一地
This shit gonna be 50 shades of cray.
肯定帅得你们一身鸡皮疙瘩
Wick-ers, Wick-ers, Wick-ers, Wick-ers!
威克斯 威克斯 威克斯
Oh! Oh, shit!
哦 哦 靠!
You OK, buddy?
没事吧伙计?
Am I dead?
我还活着吗?
Oh, Mother Theresa, where did it all go wrong?
哎 泰莉莎修女 到底错在哪儿呢?
Sir?
老师?
Oh, hey, Jing, where are the others?
哦 嘿 靖 其他人呢?
Mr Schwimer's friend from the British Museum
斯维姆老师从他在大英博物馆里的朋友那
lent him some weapons and armour.
借来了一些武器跟盔甲
They're all outside doing a Civil War re-enactment.
他们都在外面上演真人版内战呢
Class Wars? Is nothing sacred?
班级大战? 就不能庄重点?
I need to talk to you about something.
我有事情要跟你说
It's all right. I understand.
没关系 我理解
I have to let you go.
我必须放你们走了
Just promise me this.
不过答应我件事
Don't ever let that man patronise you.
千万别相信那个男人的保护
Look! My suffragette glove puppets! "Please give me the vote. "
瞧 我的妇女政♥权♥布偶 "请投我一票"
"Watch out for the horsey!"
"小心马儿"
Listen. Mr Schwimer isn't who he says he is.
听着 斯维姆老师根本不是他所说的那样
Jing, I get it. I'm shitty old Alfie,
靖 我懂 我是又老又搓的艾尔菲
he's Mr Perfect Good-Teeth Junior the Third.
他是牙齿洁白完美的新一代
But he isn't perfect!
但他其实不完美
Look at this photo. Something's not right.
看这张照片 有东西不对劲
Look.
你看
Oh, my god. The jogger behind him has a semi.
我的年 他身后那个人露点了
No, Mr Schwimer.
不 是斯维姆老师
Mr Schwimer's got a semi?
斯维姆老师露点了?
The hand!
看手!
That's a wedding ring - and it's a ladies arm.
结婚戒指 还是双女人的手
Mr Schwimer isn't married... or a lady.
斯维姆没结婚啊 ...也不是女人
I knew there was something wrong with him from the start.
一开始我就觉得他这个人不对劲
It's his eyes, right? Too close together. No!
是他的眼睛对吧? 间隔太近了 -不是
He said he went to Harvard, California,
他说他毕业于在加州哈弗大学
but Harvard's in Massachusetts.
可是哈弗在马萨诸塞州
And did you see how reluctant the pro skater was in doing a trick?
况且一个职业滑板手会不愿意秀一下吗?
Why are you helping me, Jing?
你为什么帮我 靖?
Because I love this class. It's just not the same without you.
因为我爱这个班级 没了你就不对劲
You're an idiot, but you're also a nice, kind man.
你是个白♥痴♥ 但你也是个仁慈心好的人
Let's destroy this bastard's life.
咱们去毁了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
It's mash up time, dedicated to my new best buddy,
这里是动感时光 特别献给我的新麻吉
two time Superbowl winning champion Mr Schwimer.
2届超级杯冠军得主斯维姆老师
And one of my ancestors actually fought in the Battle of Agincourt.
而且我的其中一位祖先真的参与过这场战役
Oi! Kevin.
喂 凯文
Yo, G.
嘿 哥
Mr Wickers to you, mate.
我是你威克斯老师
It's time you confessed.
自己招认吧
Let me see your arms.
给我看看你的手臂
My arms?
我的手臂?
Oh, mi lud, stick a shilling up me chuffer!
哦 敢问阁下为何如此粗暴!
This is another one of your dry, British irony jokes, right?
又是你另一个枯燥的英式讽刺笑话吧?
Stop trying to rape Mr Schwimer, sir.
别猥亵斯维姆老师了 老师
Shut up, Mitchell!
闭嘴 米契尔
Are those your arms?
这是你的手臂?
Yes.
对
They look pretty feminine to me.
在我看来挺纤细啊
I have slim arms.
我就是细手臂
Slim, hairless, married ladies' arms?
纤细 无毛 已婚女人的手臂?
Yes. Oh, funny that,
对 -这就有趣了
cos didn't you win a gold medal in the Olympic rowing, right?
因为你不是奥♥运♥会划艇冠军吗?
Um...
呃...
The US team won bronze, and you weren't in it.
美国队是铜牌 而且根本没你
I don't even remember saying that.
我不记得我有说过
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表