剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, Alfred, this arrived in the post for you.
对了 艾尔菲 你的信箱里有卡片
Happy Valentine's, pal.
情人节快乐 伙计
It's not from her, is it?
不是她寄来的 对吧
No.
不是
Though I'm sure Mum's thinking about us,
我相信你妈妈有在想我们的
over in Spain with Javier... and their children.
在西班牙跟哈维跟他们的孩子在一起
Forest Fruit?
水果糖
So, are you bringing anyone to dinner tonight?
你今晚打算带谁来吃饭吗
Ah, 'fraid not. Women aren't interested in an old saddo like me.
算了吧 女人是不会对我这老家伙感兴趣的
Do you know, the other day I was trying to remember
有一天我还特意回想了一下
the last time I touched a woman's breast.
我上一次是何时摸过女人的胸部
It was your grandmother's - she'd asked me to check for a lump.
是你奶奶的 叫我帮她看一下肿瘤
Oh, Dad, TMI.
老爸 透露太多了
You don't have to cook for me tonight.
你今晚不用给我做饭 我们可以出去
We could go out, lads on the town! Have a few Jaguar bombs.
去市里 整几杯神水炸♥弹♥
It's pronounced Jaeger bomb.
是深水炸♥弹♥
And anyway, how many times do I have to tell you?
而且我要说多少次
It's Valentine's Day - people assume we're a couple.
今天是情人节 我们会被当成情侣的
Well, it's not going to happen this year, is it?
这些年不会发生了 不是吗
Not with your girlfriend in tow!
你已经有女朋友了
I cannot wait to meet the famous Rosie Gullivard.
等不及见见有名的罗西·高里佛了
Gulliver. She is still coming, isn't she?
格列夫 -她要来的 对吧
Um, yeah.
是的
Well, shouldn't you be going in?
你还不进去吗
I might just stay a little bit longer.
我或许再呆一会儿
Look, trooper. I was a teacher for over 25 years
听着 孩子 我当了25年的老师
and do you know the most important lesson I learnt?
知道我学到的最宝贵的东西是什么吗
Respect is earned, not given.
尊重是赢来的 不是天上掉下来的
Dad, just give it a rest.
老爸 能别说了吗
And for your information, I have the pupils' respect.
我再告诉你 人们尊重我
Dr Alfinstein! Stop playing God and
艾菲斯坦博士 别装上帝了
meet our new deputy head.
见过我们的新主任
Hi. Alfie.
嗨 我是艾尔菲
Professor Green.
格林教授
What, seriously? As in Professor Green?
不是吧 真的是格林教授
Yes, my ex-husband is the feted gastroenterologist Professor Herman Green.
是的 我前夫正是肠胃学家赫曼·格林
No, Pro Green? The best British rapper since Brian Harvey,
不 普格林 继布莱恩以后英国最棒的说唱歌♥手
or maybe J from 5ive.
或者是五人组里的J
I'm afraid I'm not very au fait with the rap-hop.
我恐怕不太精通流行说唱
I have, however, just been told all about Abbey Grove's... "wunderkind".
不过我倒是听说了艾比高中的神童
Smoocher! A-ha, Smoocher!
小乖乖 嘿 小乖乖
You forgot your lunch box.
你忘了午餐盒
I popped an extra Yakult in there, help settle your tummy.
我多放了瓶养乐多进去 能促消化
He's got the...
他有...
..squits. Celia!
...腹泻 西莉亚
Martin? You know each other?
马丁 -你们认识
Know each other? We did our teacher training together.
何止认识 我们在一起教师培训
Must be, what, 25 years?
怎么也得25年了吧
But what are you doing here? I pined for a challenge!
你怎么在这 -我渴望挑战
To salvage a struggling school, get it shipshape,
来支援困难学校 来整顿整顿
hence Abbey Grove.
才来艾比高中
Aye, aye, Cap'n!
是 队长
Classic! Well, it wasn't.
经典 -并没有
How's... Herman, isn't it?
那谁...赫曼怎样
Ah. Herman and I are no longer...
我跟赫曼已经不在...
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
真是不幸的消息
Herman never understood that my career came first.
赫曼没法理解我把事业放第一位
Perhaps that's what drove the little naughty man into the arms of a young... er lady!
这可能就是他最后进入年轻美眉怀里的原因吧
It's, um, ham and...
呃 火腿和...
Coleslaw.
凉拌菜
Coleslaw. Yes.
凉拌菜 -是的
Ah, the call to arms!
啊 战争号♥角
Well, I mustn't keep you. After all "Punctuality is...
我就先告辞了 毕竟"守时"
"The politeness of kings."
是君子之道
Go!
走啊
Well, well, well. Martin Stool.
啧啧啧 马丁·司徒
Wickers. He took my mum's name, unsurprisingly.
威克斯 他用了我妈的名字 果不其然的
I can see you've got a whiff of the Stool about you.
看得出你也有点司徒家的特质
Probably the squits!
是因为腹泻吧
Well, off to teach my first class. Au revoir.
该去上我的第一节课了 再见
Ferrero Roche.
大宝天天见
You seem disappointed.
你貌似很失望
You thought it was going to be the real Pro Green, didn't you?
你以为真的是普格林是吧
Hey, 'sup, guys. Sweet threads.
各位好啊 都那么敞亮
Sir, why are we wearing our home clothes?
老师 我们为什么都穿便装
Cos Pickwell's dead! From now on,
因为皮老师归西了 从今天开始
it's ice cream for breakfast, bitches!
早餐吃冰激凌 贱♥货♥们
Joe, you're worse than my dad. Why are you so chipper?
乔 你比我爸还搓 你这身是闹哪样
He's in lovvvvee.
他恋爱了
Gay!
基老
So, that's why you've come as Olly Murs?
所以你才穿得那么奥利·莫斯
Erm, Joseph, what's his name?
喂 乔 他叫什么
HER name is Alison Dear and she's beautiful.
她叫艾莉森·迪尔 她很漂亮
Alison Dear?
艾莉森·迪尔
Oh, Ally Dear!
是艾莉·迪尔啊
Why do birds suddenly appear every time she is near
#为何每当她靠近 鸟儿就突然出现#
Cos her breath smells like a trawler.
因为他的口臭像渔夫
Alfie, do you think I should send her a card?
艾尔法 你觉得我该送卡片给她吗
That'd be a first. Someone sending a card TO Moonpig.
史无前例 有人送卡片给四眼猪
You're just jealous cos you haven't got anyone to send a card TO.
你只是嫉妒 因为你没有能送的人
Ooh, Father's Day all over again.
就跟父亲节一样
I got this card from Mitchell's mum.
我收到米契尔老妈的卡片
"Dear Rem-Dogg, here's your 20 back.
亲爱的任·道格 还给你这20块
"I can't charge you cos you were so good!"
你太生猛了 我不好意思拿钱
And I got a card from YOUR mum.
你妈也给我写了一个
Giving me back the Wotsits that I paid HER with!
她把我付给她的干脆面退回来了
"PS, you banged me so hard now I'm in a wheelchair."
附注"你操♥我♥太猛 我现在也坐轮椅了"
Guys, I realise it's Valentine's Day,
各位 我知道这是情人节
but could you please stop flirting?
你们两能别秀恩爱了吗
Speaking of which, where's Chantelle?
说到这个 仙黛儿呢
She's seeing the school nurse. Is she ill?
去看校医了 -她病了
Sorry, sir, she made me make a BFF personal padlock pinky promise.
抱歉 不能说 我们拉钩上吊一百年不许变了
Ah, Mr Wickers. Could we have a tete-a-tete in the corridor?
我们能到走廊上小聊几句吗
Rem-Dogg, by the way,
任道格 顺便说句
if you have been sleeping with Mitchell's mum
如果你真的上了米契尔的老妈
I suggest you go and give your cock a thorough clean.
我建议你去给JJ做个清洁护理
Mr Wickers, is it my little betise,
威克斯老师 是我犯糊涂
or does the school have a uniform?
还是学校没发校服
Yeah, a really stupid one.
有 好蠢的制♥服♥
Hence I told my kids they can wear what they like now.
我告诉我班 他们可以随便穿
You'll think me a grumpy old sourpuss,
你可能会觉得我又老又烦人
but I do think it lends Abbey Grove a certain sartorial elegance.
但我觉得校服能体现艾比高中的华丽感
I don't know what that means, so shall we just agree to disagree?
我听不懂 所以直接举手表决行吗
Shouldn't one agree to agree with one's deputy head?
表决权是不是该掌握在主任手里啊
I don't really go in for that whole teacher, naggy shit.
我不推崇什么一班之首
Me and the kids are mates.
俺跟学生是麻吉
"I", Mr Wickers, not "me".
是"我"不是"俺"
I and the kids are mates.
我跟学生是麻吉
But just, go with the flow.
顺其自然
And, hey, remember, respect is a dish best served earned,
记住 尊重是赢来的
not served... given.
不是天上掉的
So, are we still on for tonight?
我们今晚计划照旧吗
Tonight? Yeah, you know how ages and ages ago
今晚 -对 多年以前
we arranged for you to come to dinner because for some weird reason
我们邀请你来晚餐 因为某种原因
my dad thinks we're going out?
我爸认为我们在交往
What?! Why does your dad think that we're going out?
什么 你♥爸♥为什么认为我们在交往
Long story, don't want to bore you with it. Try me.
说来话长 说来你会觉得无聊 -试试看
I told him. Please do this for me?
我告诉他的 求你帮我一次啦
I'm seeing Alex.
我在跟Alex交往
But he's really depressed. If he finds out that I'm unhappy too
但他真的很沮丧 如果他知道我也会难受
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表