剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
这可是救命稻草啊
Are you saying your father's life is in my hands? Er, no,
你是说你♥爸♥的死活在我手里咯 -不是
but literary analogy, you're Ted Hughes, my dad's Sylvia Plath.
可以说你是泰德·修 我爸爸是索伟亚·普拉斯
I don't want to find him putting his head into a gas oven.
我不想回到家看到他把头埋进煤气炉里
He's not going to put his head in an oven if I don't come for dinner.
如果我不来吃晚饭 他就不会吸煤气
Yeah, well, obviously not, cos I don't have an oven in my flat.
很显然不会 因为我公♥寓♥里没炉子
He could use the microwave.
他可以用微波炉
Actually, you couldn't use a microwave
事实上 微波炉不行
cos when you tried to shut it your head would stop the door.
因为你把头放进去 根本管关不上门
He could take it into the bath.
他可以去浴室自尽
Shower! My flat only has a shower!
浴室 我公♥寓♥里有浴室
Sorry, read that essay title again?
抱歉 你再读一次
"Who first popularised the 'Awooga' mantra? Discuss."
是谁第一个俗话了"雄起"这个词 讨论下
And how is this relevant?
有什么关联
Look, Jing, now that Pickwell's not around to tell me
听着 靖 现在没有皮老师告诉我
what I can and can't teach,
我该教什么了
you're going to notice quite a few changes round here.
你得学着适应变化了
Now, scholars are divided into three schools of thought.
学者们分成了三个思想流派
Charles, Akabusi, "Fash the Bash" Fashanu.
普通青年 二♥逼♥青年 文艺青年
Oi, Dickers, what you doing tonight?
混♥蛋♥ 你晚上打算干吗
Fash the bashing one out to ten-minute free view?
约别人出来一起二♥逼♥吗
No, Mitchell. If you must know
不 米契尔 我告诉你
I'm going on a Valentine's Day dinner... with my dad.
我今晚要吃情人节晚餐 跟我爸
I can't work out whether that's really sweet or incredibly sad.
我无法分辨是该觉得温馨还是可悲
The problem is, right, I told him Miss Gulliver's my girlfriend
问题是 我告诉他格列佛老师是我女朋友
and he wants to meet her tonight but she won't come with me,
他今晚想见她 但她不肯去
so I need a surrogate. OK, so mainly sad.
所以我需要替代品 -好吧 主要是可悲
My sister might be up for helping you out, sir. She ain't got a date tonight. Really?
我姐姐或许可以帮你 她今晚也没约 -是吗
Oh, wait - do I have to, like, grab her
等等 我是不是得 拽着她
or fight someone in a car park to win her hand?
在停车场里跟人干一架才行
Nah, just get her a Bargain Bucket. I'll text her now.
不 跟她还价就行 我发短♥信♥给她
Oh, thanks, mate. Really appreciate that.
谢了 伙计 十分感谢
Murs, are you all right?
莫斯 你没事吧
It's Ally. I was going to ask her out, but she totally blanked me.
是艾莉 我想约她的 被她果断无视了
She probably doesn't even realise you like her, mate!
她可能不知道你喜欢她
I just feel so empty.
我空虚寂寞冷
Don't look it. Sir, I've got something for you to look at.
看着不像 -老师 给你看个东西
If you've put undergarments in my Valentine's card again,
你再把内衣放进我的情人节贺卡里
I'm not accepting them. No, sir. Look!
我是不会要的 -不 老师 看
I'm pregnant!
我怀孕了
Are you sure?
你确定
Yep, she showed me the test and everything.
对 她把验孕棒给我看了
Maybe all that flirting was just a cry for help.
或许她那些调戏是在寻求帮助
Why didn't I do something earlier?
我为什么没早点做点什么
Talk to her - you're a good listener.
跟她谈谈 你是个好倾听者
Sorry, what? I said you're a good listener.
你说啥 -我说你是个好倾听者
Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't blame myself.
对 没错 我不该自责
If anything, I've fulfilled my role as a guardian.
我够尽职尽责了
If the finger's going to be pointed at anyone it's her peer groups,
要怪只能怪她的狐朋狗友
whether that's her friends at school or her parents. Bang on.
不管是学校的朋友还是她父母
A teenage pregnancy foisted upon me already!
这就已经遇到青少年怀孕事件了
Abbey Grove does not disappoint.
艾比高中真没让我失望
God.
天呐
I'm sorry, Rosie, I've failed her.
对不起 罗西 我辜负了她
Alfie, calm down. Just call Chantelle's mum.
艾尔菲 冷静点 打电♥话♥给仙黛儿的妈妈
No way! She's so flirty.
没门 她太荡了
Plus, I think her number's a premium line.
况且 我她的号♥码好似是服务热♥线♥
Still, no doubt the whole school can learn a lesson from her predicament.
依然 毫无疑问学生们都能学到她的教训
The school isn't learning anything.
学生们什么都没学到
That, I do not dispute.
这点我不予争辩
I meant from Chantelle. She's not going public with it.
我是说从仙黛儿那 不能透露出去
She's made us all make a BFF personal padlock pinky promise.
她让我们拉钩上吊一百年不许变了
Do we know who sired the infant?
孩子的家属确定了吗
Who's the father?
就是谁是他爹
Oh. We don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon.
还不知道 应该很快就见分晓了
She's going to name the baby after its dad.
孩子总得跟爹姓吧
Sorry, what do you know about Chantelle?
你又不了解仙黛儿
Well, I know that letting pupils... how did you put it?
但是我知道让学生们...怎么说
"Go with the flow"?
顺其自然
..Always damages the reputation of a school. Full stop.
..终究会影响学校的名誉 句号♥
Yeah, well, I let my pupils "go with the flow"
我要我的学生"顺其自然"
because I'm not here to bully them, am I? Full stop.
因为我不是来教训他们的 不是么 句号♥
That's not a full stop, that's a question mark.
不该用句号♥ 应该是问号♥
You asked me a question.
你那是问句
Whatever. Comma.
无所谓 顿号♥
Semi colon. Square brackets.
分好 括号♥
That stupid "and".
还有&符号♥
He's just upset, Celia.
他只是心烦 西莉亚
I think I prefer Professor Green.
我更喜欢别人叫我格林教授
I think I prefer Miss Pickwell.
我更喜欢皮克韦尔老师
Alfie, look, just talk to Chantelle, OK?
艾尔菲 听着 跟仙黛儿谈谈 好吧
And I suggest you do so with greater didacticism.
我建议你做点启蒙教育
Oooh! I'll be piling on the didackanism by the shedload.
哦 我还悬梁刺股教她三从四德呢
Just as soon as I've googled it to find out what it means.
等我搜一下那话什么意思以后
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Thanks, Alf. I got stuck - bloody Love Lift!
谢了 被卡住了 该死的拉锁
What is this? This bad boy is for Abbey Grove's very own Take Me Out.
这是什么 -这货是艾比高中的我们约会吧
I'm getting the shy kids off Virgin Rail and onto the Pum-Tang Express.
让害羞的小处♥男♥ 牵手女嘉宾的神器
A dating show for the kids? Well, that's going to be pants.
学生们的相亲节目 太奇葩了吧
Actually, wait, can we pick who goes on it?
等会儿 我们能选上台的人吗
Of course. You know Alison Dear?
当然 -你知道艾莉森·迪尔吧
Oh, Ally Dear? We can put her down.
艾莉·迪尔啊 可以请她来
I didn't know you were a chubby chaser.
原来你喜欢肉感的
No, not for me. I'm trying to set her up with Joe Poulter.
不是给我 我在帮乔牵线
Consider it done. See, now you likey?
妥妥的 瞧 你现在喜欢了吧
I don't like-li... It's a shit idea
我才不喜欢...这点子很屎
but at least it's better than your tragic online dating.
不过至少比你悲催的网上约会好
There's nothing tragic about my date tonight. The itinerary -
我今晚的约会可不悲催 全程安排
ice skating, Pizza Sex press, then apres,
滑冰 搭上爱情披萨特快 听着
see if we can't find the willy-wagon somewhere warm to park...
看我的小"面包车"如何倒车入库
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.
哔 哔 哔 哔
Chantelle, I think at some point we should, er, you know, um, talk...
仙黛儿 我觉得我们得...呃 你懂的
About the baby? Have you told anyone else?
孩子的事 你没说出去吧
No! BFF personal padlock pinky promise.
没有 拉钩上吊一百年不许变
Thanks, sir. Oh, I've changed my mind.
谢谢你 老师 我改变主意了
I'm naming him after my favourite teacher.
我要把孩子取我最爱的老师的名字
Baby Alfie.
小艾尔菲
Oh, right... good.
是吗 真棒
Sir, do you think pregnancy's made my breasts bigger?
老师 你觉得怀孕后我的胸有变大吗
I'm just going to... go over there.
我要去...那边一下
Alfie, I feel like there's something I need to make really clear.
艾尔菲 我觉得有件事我得澄清一下
I honestly can't come tonight.
我今晚真的不能来
Oh. One of those Royal Mail missed delivery things.
哦 邮♥政♥局♥又寄错了
It's handwritten.
是手写的
So it is. Royal Mail - the personal touch.
没错 邮♥政♥局♥ 纯手工
It's your address. I must... live above a depot.
是你的地址 -我可能住得比较近
please come. it's a weird situation, but I'm desperate.
拜托你了 我知道这请求很奇怪 但我绝望了
I'm sorry, Alf, I'm seeing Alex tonight.
抱歉 艾尔菲 我今晚要见艾利克斯
And if you must know, we're having some problems.
不瞒你说 我们之间出问题了
Turns out I do have some issues with my...
结果我的确是对女...
Come on!
来吧
Calm down, calm down!
安静 安静
Hello and welcome to Take Me Out!
欢迎来到我们约会吧
We've got six lovely ladies gagging for a fella
看在场的六位女嘉宾如何争夺男嘉宾
and the date of a lifetime on the Isle of... ALL: Fernandoze!
并提供绝佳的约会机会尽在... 爱情岛
That's it, girls, zhuzh up your hair, pout your lips
没错 女士们 理理头发 化化唇
and hitch up your skir...
撩起裙...
Hair again.
头发
Let the Abbey see the Grove.
浪漫满校园
Single men, reveal yourselves!
单生男士 请现身
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表