剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
What's here?A cup, closed in my love's true hand?
这是什么?一只杯子 紧紧地握住在我的忠心的爱人的手里?
Poison, I see,hath been his timeless end.
我知道了 一定是毒药结果了他的生命
He sounds like he's taking a shit.
他好像在大便似的
I will kiss thy lips...
我要吻着你的嘴唇...
OK, right, good.
很好 就到这儿吧
Er...so, let's start with the positives.
嗯...所以 也有演得不错的地方
Volume.
音量
It was very loud.
声音非常洪亮啊
I heard every word, as I think did the whole of Hertfordshire.
我每个词都听得清清楚楚 我确实在想 整个赫特福德郡
So what part am I going to play?
所以我要演什么角色?
Er, unfortunately, Frank, there are a lot of really great actors out there.
很遗憾地说 弗兰克 我们已经有足够多的优秀的演员了
What part? I'm afraid,there isn't a role for you...
什么角色?很遗憾地说 你落选...
What... part?
什么...角色?
The lead? What? The co-lead.
主演?什么?联袂主演
Yes, like in Rush Hour.
没错 就跟在《尖峰时刻》里那样
Thanks, Jing.
谢了 静
Nice save.
救得好
You all right, sir?
你还好么 老师?
I'm snow-K, you?
不错啊 你呢?
Yeah, not too bad.
我也还好
Yours-elf?
你自己呢?
Oh, Rudolph, Donner,Blitzen and Banter!
鲁道夫等圣诞老人的鹿!
Can I get Mr Wickers' mum's number,please, sir?
能把威克斯老师母亲的电♥话♥给我吗?
It's on the toilet wall. Yeah,I tried that one. It weren't real.
在厕所的墙上写着呢 我试过那个了 打不通
Sorry, why do you want it?I'm arranging Mr Wickers a nice surprise.
抱歉 你为啥想要那个呢?我给威克斯老师准备了一个惊喜
Genuinely nice? Yeah.It's Christmas.
真的是惊喜?毕竟是圣诞节嘛
I want to invite her to Mr Wickers' play. Wow!
我想让您邀请她去看威克斯老师的表演 哦!
Do you know what, hustler, I think I'm going to drop that goodwill pill you just scored me.
你知道吗 不管是糖衣炮弹还是什么 我都同意
Although Alfie's not seen her in years.
虽然艾尔非不见他妈妈好多年
Well, you've got to convince her then. Make something up. Right-oh.
你必须相信他 做点准备 好的
Hello, is that Mrs Wickers?
您好 请问是威克斯夫人吗?
Sorry, currently Mrs Garcia-Ramires!
抱歉 现在应该称呼您加西亚·拉米雷斯夫人!
Yes, it's Mr Fraser here.
没错 我是弗瑞泽
Alfie's...
艾尔非他...
..been in a horrific car crash.
..出车祸了 非常严重
OK, so this is Robocracker.
所以这就是机器小钳子
In a world without hope, lived an angry maladjusted delinquent boy.
在一个毫无希望的世界 住着一个有情绪问题的不良少年
That is you, Frank.
就是你 弗兰克
Frank wakes up Christmas morning, finds beneath the tree a doll, it's Robocracker.
在圣诞清晨 弗兰克醒来 发现圣诞树下有个玩偶 是机器小钳子
That's you, Stephen.
就是你 史蒂芬
Christmas miracle,Robocracker's alive!
圣诞节发生的奇迹 小钳子活了!
And him and the delinquent boy set about to bring peace to the world.
而且 他和这个问题男孩一起 开始了维护世界和平的正义之旅
Sprinkle in a couple of explosions, throw in a sex scene, bish bash bosh, who smells BAFTA?
轰动英国 一夜爆红 嗅到电影学院奖的气息了吗?
You can't win a BAFTA for a theatre show.
光靠这部剧 你可赢不了英国电影学院奖
All the parts are cast, except for the role of the villain...
所有的角色都有人了 不过谁来演反派角色...
North Korean despot, Kim Jong-un.
朝鲜的暴君 金正恩
Oh, who, oh, who could play that part?
谁 谁来演这个角色呢?
You want me to play an overweight middle-aged North Korean man?
你想让我演一个大腹便便的 中年朝鲜老男人?
Er, no, Jing, we're not talking about a lazy stereotype here.
别误会 静 那是他以前的形象 现在我们不提那个
We are talking about a three-dimensional, very rounded character,
我们要塑造的是一个有血有肉 形象丰满的人物角色
a very rounded sort of, chubby oddball loner...
一个胖乎乎的 特立独行的孤独者...
Just give me the script.
赶快给我剧本
Joe, you are going to make a brilliant not-so-Lil' Kim.
乔 你要演金正恩吗 一个闪闪发光 更为亲和的金正恩
How is Kim Jong-un in Robocracker?
金正恩为啥会出现在《机器小钳子》里?
Because Kim Jong-un wants to capture Robocracker
因为金正恩想抓机器人小钳子
so he can use his robotic heart to power a missile that can destroy the world.
得到小钳子的心脏 制♥造♥一种导弹 他就可以摧毁世界了
Only when he gets hold of the heart,he realises it's not robotic,
只有得到了那颗心脏 他才知道心脏并不是机械的
it's actually the heart of a real boy.
那是一颗正常的 人类男孩的心脏
It's actually very obvious if you think about it, Jing.
这再明显不过了 想想就明白了 静
Thank you, sir, it's beautiful.
谢了 老师 好凄美的故事啊
Why can't we just do Shakespeare?
为什么不干脆做莎士比亚剧呢?
For the same reason that I don't watch Question Time.
同样的理由 我也不看《质询时间》
Because it's boring, confusing and the audience laugh at a load of jokes
又无聊 也看不懂 观众还时不时就爆笑
that no normal person would ever understand.
因为一卡车没几个正常人会懂的笑话
So, how do we create a loyal, trusting, happy environment?
所以如何来营造一种忠诚 信任又幸福的氛围呢?
Everyone get naked?
大家都裸体吗?
No.
毫无
What we do is we all lie on the floor,and then take turns to roll over each other.
只要躺在地板上 让别人从你身上滚过去就行
Pick a partner.
选一个搭档
I'll take Joe.
我选乔
When you're ready, just over you go.
做好准备 开始滚就行了
Nearly there, big guy...
马上过去了 好家伙...
Oh, my back!
我的老腰!
Argh!
啊!
Rem Dogg!
等一下
Is it my go, sir? No, no...
老师到我了吗?不 不要...
Trust me, sir!
相信我啊 老师!
Where are you going?
你要滚去哪?
Trust me!
相信我!
Hello.
你好啊
Er,we were just doing a trust exercise.
那个 我们在做一个信任实践的排演
Right.
好吧
Er, I was wondering who's coming on our special outing this evening?
我想知道 今晚的圣诞特别节目 谁要加入呢?
Oh, shit! Sorry. I forgot to ask!
凑!抱歉 我把这事给忘了!
Er, guys, do any of you want to go with Miss Gulliver...
同学们 谁想跟格老师一起去呢...
And Mr Wickers. And me...
还有威克斯老师 没错 还有我...
to a lovely, trampy soup kitchen?
去一个可爱的 收留流浪汉的施粥场
I'm not going tramp-wanking.
我可不想手♥淫♥
Er, there's no wanking involved,Mitchell.
没有手♥淫♥的 米切尔
Is there?
有么?
Why would we wank off tramps?
我们为什么要对流浪汉手♥淫♥呢?
To keep them warm?
为他们取暖么?
Does anyone want to volunteer?
有人愿意去吗?
The thing is, Rosie,er, we're kind of doing this play,
罗西啊 事实就是 我们在搞一个这样的剧
so we don't really have much spare time.
没有太多的时间去干那个
Plus, I don't speak Scottish,so me and tramps don't really...
而且 我不会说苏格兰语 所以我和那些流浪汉没法儿...
Alfie, I am going to make you stick to your promise.
艾尔非 你最好不要后悔
Well, I'm sorry,I have to do this play.
很抱歉 我非弄这个剧不可
I need to get the governors back on board.
领导发话我才去
So I'm afraid on this occasion I am putting my foot down.
恐怕这次我是怎么都不会去了
Isn't this fun?
不好玩么?
Aren't you glad I made you come?
我把你弄这儿来 你不高兴吗?
Yeah!
是啊!
Gie us some Bucky, pal!
给我些巴奇 兄弟!
Bucky? It's alcohol.
巴奇?是种酒
Yeah, look, I'm afraid we only serve soup in this soup kitchen.
是这样的 你看 在施粥场我们只提供粥
Get tae fuck, ya sleekit wee bastard,
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
gie us some Bucky or ye'll end up in a ditch, you toff buftie!
给我们点巴奇 不然你死哪儿都不知道 有钱的混球!
OK, is that Scottish for,"Yes, please, with croutons"?
额 这是苏格兰语的"给我些巴豆"的意思么?
Oi, dinnae you be tellin' me whit tae dae!
别告诉我该干吗
You're nae the boss o' me,ya doss radge dug.
我才是老大
Ah, what a lovely doggie!
好可爱的狗狗啊!
What's his name?
它叫什么?
Er...
这个...
"If found, please call 020..."Och, numbers.
"要是您找到我们的狗 请拨♥打♥020..."丫的 是数字
What an odd name to give a dog.
一条狗叫这种名 怪死了
No, no, he's no' mine.
不 不 这可不是我的狗
I stole him aff some numpty-heided bastard who tried tae gie me a doin' in the street.
我从一笨蛋那偷来的 他在街上把我揍了一顿
How awful.
太惨了
Aye, he came at us wi' a stick!Eh, eh! But I got it off him.
是啊 那货拿着根这种棍子朝我们走过来 不过我们把他甩掉了
Cos nae-one messes wi' Boney.
谁愿意和瘦骨头干架呢
I'll sell it tae youse if ye like,yeah, no?
你们谁要我就卖♥♥给你们
Got these an' all.
还有这个
Brand-new, like.
全新的喔
Sir!
老师!
Aren't tramps lovely?
流浪汉们不可爱吗?
Sir, what sort of donkey do you want,a boy or a girl?
老师 你想要雄驴还是雌驴?
Just whatever looks cutest.
最可爱的就行
But, Robocracker, how can we cure AIDS with no music to dance to?
但是 小钳子 若是不能随音乐起舞 我们如何消灭艾滋呢?
Never fear, Frank, because I happen to be best friends with Bono!
不必担心 弗兰克 我碰巧是波诺最好的朋友!
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表