剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
And then you hug him.
然后你要拥抱他
I'm not hugging any blokes.
我不抱男人
Lads, can I gie ye a wee bit of advice?
小伙子们 我能提点建议么?
Think of yourselves as blank canvases on to which your characters'motivations are projected,
把你自己想象成一块空白的画布 把你对角色的理解描摹于上
ye ken what I'm saying?
懂我说的什么吗?
Sorry, what do you know about drama?
抱歉 您真的了解戏剧吗?
What don't I know about drama, you,ya jobby-jabber!
什么 我不了解戏剧 你这个话都说不清楚的货
Ah ken maybe no' to look at me, right,but I huvnae always been a dirty Jake!
没错 虽然我现在看起来是个脏兮兮的流浪汉!
See back in the day, I was one of the most famous actors in my generation.
可是很久之前 我可是我那代最有名的演员之一
Really?
真的吗?
You name it, I've done it.
只要你说得出 我就做得到
Corporate videos, part in Taggart,even done a run at the RSC...
企业宣传片《塔格特》里面的小角色 也给皇家莎士比亚剧团跑过龙套...
..and then the work dried up,worse than a swamp donkey's fud.
...之后我的演艺事业就一蹶不振 还不如卖♥♥驴毛的
Ah hit the streets, living rough,begging for booze money.
闹事 活成这副鬼样子 还得靠行乞才能弄点酒钱
Ah hit the streets, living rough,begging for booze money.
闹事 活成这副鬼样子 还得靠行乞才能弄点酒钱
And then, aye,then things got really bad.
之后就更惨不忍♥睹了
Did you get into heroin?
你演过主角吗?
I got into Hollyoaks.
我演过《圣橡镇少年》
Ah, Mrs Hegarty. Hi. Good evening.
呀 是 赫加蒂夫人啊 晚上好啊
Ah! Mr Bonehead,so pleased you could make it.
啊!博纳海德(傻瓜)先生真高兴你能来
Where's the bar? I need a drink.
酒吧在哪?我要喝一杯
Ah, who invited those guys?
是谁请了他们啊?
I did. I thought you'd like it.
我 我觉得你会喜欢
I get that they're homeless, right,but they could have made a bit of effort.
我知道他们都无家可归 不过他们稍微花点心思 注意下形象也行啊
That guy over there's not even got any shoes on.
那边的那个家伙连鞋都没穿
Now this is what I'm talking about.
这就是我提到的
A tramp that's made a little bit of bloody effort.
一个稍微努力下就改头换面的流浪汉
Yeah, sure you've kept the old clunge sponge, but at least you've found yourself a suit!
是啊 虽然你还留着这些破海绵 不过起码你找到了件好衣服!
You've had a wash.
你洗得干干净净
And... you're a governor.
而且...好像一位领导
Mr Hardside.
哈德赛先生
I've just remembered now...I'm awfully sorry, I hope you have a wonderful evening.
我现在想起来了...真的非常抱歉 我希望你今晚玩得开心
Mrs Wickers is at Gatwick.
威克斯夫人正在盖特威克机场
How are we going to explain her son's sudden recovery from a ten-car pileup?
我们怎么解释她儿子在遭遇了十车连撞事故 又突然活蹦乱跳的呢?
Our options are: a) Christmas miracle or two) actually maim Alf.
我们有两个选择 一说是圣诞节奇迹 二只能说艾尔非老师残了
No, I'm one step ahead of you, sir.
我比你聪明 老师
Me Dad's got a load of these left over from making whiplash claims.
我爸爸有很多设备啊 以前装颈部扭伤弄赔偿金的时候
He's saving up for a car.Brill-cream!
他当时想攒钱买♥♥辆车 太机智了!
Mr Wickers! Go!
威克斯先生!快走!
We need to get everyone inside. Alf,quickly, you need to put this on.
得让大家都到里面去 艾尔非 快 把这个套上
Elf 'n' safety!
为了你的安全着想
Get it?
懂了吗?
But seriously, narrators can get hurt doing all that reading.
不过说真的 解说员在全程解说的时候也可能受伤的
Argh!
啊!
God bless, Mazeltov, Allah Akbar.
愿上帝保佑 祝好运 真♥主♥至大
Arsene Wenger,balls-bis hiya waya!
狮子王。。。
Little bit of housekeeping, this school does have toilet facilities.
温馨提示 本校有定点厕所设施
That one was mainly aimed at the gentleman at the back.I can see you.
我主要是指后面那位先生 我看到你了
Get tae fuck!
你妹!
And a very merry Christmas to you,sir.
圣诞快乐吖 亲
Over to you, Mr Wickers.
由威克斯老师为您献上
Drop it like it's hot.
不要太兴奋哦
It was the night before Christmas
这是圣诞节前夜
and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
屋子里死气沉沉的 连老鼠都不活跃
Oh, get off me, you bell-end!
从我身上下来 你个贱♥人♥
Our hero is Frank,a ten-year-old boy.
主角是弗兰克 一个十岁大的男孩
Why aren't you wearing your costume?
你怎么没穿演出服?
I'm not wearing tights, man.
我不♥穿♥紧身裤的 亲
Oh! Frank's parents are poor,no presents today,
弗兰克的父母一贫如洗 今天是没什么礼物可得了
unless... hark!
除非... 听!
What is this? It is Santa with reindeer and sleigh!
看这是什么?圣诞老人驾着麋鹿 滑着雪橇来了!
"Ho ho ho!
驾 驾 驾!
"I'll fetch Frank's presents,"Santa did say,
"我要带给弗兰克圣诞礼物" 圣诞老人如是说
as he stroked on his beard and got out of his sleigh.
他捋了捋胡子 从雪橇上下来
I'm in a wheelchair, dickhead!
我在轮椅上呢 蠢货!
As one of his reindeer went to fetch the present whilst Santa stayed put in his sleigh.
一头麋鹿去取礼物 圣诞老人还呆在雪橇上
Let me out.
让我出去
I can't breathe!Day turned to night.
我喘不过气来了!天黑了
And then night turned to day.
天又亮了
Why did I bother getting out of bed?
不知道我有起床气么?
Frank did say, very loudly.
弗兰克大声说 声如洪钟
Let me out! This is shite!
让我出去! - 够了!
What did you say?
你说什么?
But under the tree...I can't breathe!
但是在树下...我不能呼吸了!
..What's this that Frank spies!
..这是什么 弗兰克默默地观察着!
It's Robocracker.
是机器小钳子
Frank can't believe his eyes!
弗兰克简直不敢相信自己的眼睛!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I couldn't breathe in that box!
在那个破箱子里 我快不能呼吸了!
Frank makes a wish that Santa does hear,
弗兰克的祈祷 圣诞老人听到了
"Make this doll come to life
"让这个玩偶活过来
"and I'll stop drinking beer behind the bike sheds
"我就不躲在自行车棚后面喝啤酒了
"and being a massive bully
"不再欺负弱小
"and constantly going on about how one of his teachers got bummed at boarding school.
"在学校听老师的话 不惹老师生气
FYI the only person that's ever touched my bum is my friend Atticus Hoye, like, once,
顺便提一下 唯一一个 碰过我的屁♥股♥的人是我的朋友阿提克斯·霍伊 比如 有次
when we were at the Eden Project, this one time.
我们还在伊甸园计划的时候 只有那次
Gay!
哎呦!
Mitchell,you can't heckle your own show.
米契尔 这是你自己的表演 你可不能起哄
Frank and his friend set out on a quest, until they'd helped everyone,they would not rest.
弗兰克和他的朋友有一个梦想 他们要将助人进行到底
Who wrote this shite?
这坨破东西是谁写的?
I've seen jobbies come out of my arse with better structure than this.
我屁♥股♥里出来的东西 构思都比这个强
Argh!
啊!
No! This is my solo.
不要!这是我的个人秀
I can't see anything in this stupid helmet! Oi, sir!
戴着这么个破头盔 我什么都看不到!老师!
Mitchell, come here!
米契尔 到这儿来!
It's so unprofessional.Pull your trousers up!
太不专业了 快穿上你的裤子!
Get off!
滚开!
Mitchell, stop it!
米契尔 住手!
Get off. You idiot!
快滚开 你个二货!
Interval!
中场休息!
Meanwhile, in Jerusalem...
同时 在耶路撒冷...
I called shotgun on the Holy Land,you wanktard.
我要用我的枪占领这块圣地 你个整天撸的货
Oh, do one!Jerusalem is mine, you Jap's eye!
快滚开吧!耶路撒冷是我的 你个眼瞎的!
I'm going to pin you down and teabag ya.
我要把你弄起来 放到茶叶袋里扔了
Come on, get the cogs in here.
得了吧 把轮子放这儿来
Not even in the script.
剧本里根本没有
But here comes Robocracker.
但是机器人小钳子来了
He has an idea of a neutral shared city in a two-state solution,
他想到了一个让两方都不吃亏的办法 一城两治
which he will explain through the medium of expressive dance.
他将通过舞蹈来表达自己的主意
That's right.
就是这样
It's now time for the Tolerance Dance!
现在是和谐之舞!
Yeah, Robocracker brings everyone together.
没错小钳子让大家一团和气
It's a miracle!
奇迹啊奇迹!
Ah, it's in my bloody eye.
疼啊 弄我眼里去了
It's a miracle!
简直就是奇迹!
They've put an end to heartache and loss,
本是心疼迷失的结局
but now our brave pair must take on the boss.
现在我们的勇士必须要解决祸首了
I'll get you, Robocracker!
我会抓到你的 机器小钳子!
No, you shan't for I am a real boy!
你别做梦了 我可是个正常的人类男孩!
Where is my Romeo?
我的罗密欧在哪?
Poison, I see,hath been his timeless end.
我知道了 一定是毒药结果了他的生命
I will kiss thy lips...
我要吻着你的嘴唇...
happily some poison yet doth hang on them.
也许这上面还留着一些毒液
Thy lips are warm.
你的嘴唇还是温暖的
Let me die!
让我死了吧!
Alas there's no hope, no treatment,
唉 毫无希望 没有办法
no drug, as Robo's life fades away,Frank bids adieu with a hu...
无药可救 小钳子的生命就这样消逝了 弗兰克向他告别 深情相...
Hug!
相拥!
In the script it says hug.
剧本里写的是拥抱
But what's this?
看发生了什么?
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表