剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
A fight in a pub...
酒吧斗殴中...
A cross trainer...
健身器材...
Milking a cow?
挤牛奶?
Drink-driving! Yes! Of course.
酒驾! 没错 当然了
That's how he died.
他就是这么死的
So, let's raise the glass of water or orange juice,
那么 我们举起这杯水或橘子汁
or milk.
或者牛奶
Amen.
阿门
May the Force be with you.
愿上帝与你同在
Hey, instead of me interviewing you, why don't you interview me?
嘿 不如换你来面试我怎么样?
To prove that I'm an enthusiastic leader that can take
来证明我是个能应对各种突发事故
control of unforeseen situations?
又热情的领导吗?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Why did you want to become a teacher?
你为什么想当老师
Ah! Good question, Parky.
啊 好问题 同志
I fell in love with teaching
当我看过罗宾·威廉姆斯
when I saw that beautiful Robin Williams film.
那部美好的电影后我就爱上了教书
Dead Poets Society?
死亡诗社?
No. Good Will Hunting?
不 - 壮志骄阳?
Flubber.
飞天法宝
I decided to go back to school to acquire the skills needed
我决定回到学校
to build a green, shape-shifting energy source that would help me
来完成我的绿胶宝贝
win at basketball.
帮我赢个球赛
Mr Fraser, if you don't give me this job, I'll be forced to
佛老师 如果你不给我这工作
explain to the governors why Abbey Grove is awash with these.
别逼我告诉省长艾比高中弥漫着这些
Queefs Of The Nunnery. The Knights Of Cumalot.
修女也吹潮 野战骑士
"As Arthur did up his chain mail, Guinevere was dallying with
亚瑟挣开他的铁链 吉娜微
"a circle of mysterious wizards from the east - The Bukkake Coven..."
戏谑着一群神秘的巫师
Okey-dokey. Let's talk about your pension plan.
好吧 好吧 我们谈谈你的五险一金吧
Hmm.
嗯
Stop blaming me, Joe. Fraser said it was happening at St Bartholomew's.
别怪我了乔 佛瑞泽说了在巴萨罗穆
He didn't say it was happening next Thursday.
又没说是星期四
You go, I'll take this.
你快走 交给我
Wickers!
威克斯
Get in there now!
给我进去 快
On my way.
这就去
I haven't got any money, you've already stolen my watch
我还没发工资 手表也被你拿去了
and the last time you wedgied me, I swear you fractured my guiche.
上一次你提我裤裆我发誓我伤到了我的股沟
I miss her so much. Why did she do it?
我好想她 她为什么要轻生
Why?
为什么
It's not your fault, Frank. It's no-one's fault.
不是你的错 弗兰克 不是任何人的错
Right, now, you go out there and if anyone asks you what you was doing,
好吧 你现在出去 如果有人问你进来干嘛
you... you say I was in here wedgie-ing you.
你就说我在提你裤裆
Will do.
没问题
In fact, wedgie yourself now, yeah? just in case.
要不你自己提一下行吗 以防万一
I'm not going to do that.
还是不要吧
Come on, you know I give 'em better than that.
拜托 我怎么可能这么弱
Oh, my God, major probs with the memorial, Sir.
天呐 出现一个大问题 老师
Doves don't come in black. I had to improvise.
黑鸽子只能将计就计
We blacked up some pigeons, Sir.
我们给鸽子上色了 老师
What? This is Pickwell's memorial, not Jim Davidson's.
什么 这是皮老师的哀悼会 不是吉姆·戴维森的
Oh, my God, they look like they've been in an oil spill.
我的妈 感觉像石油缸里捞出来的一样
That box is minging. It smells like my nan's flat.
那盒子德国造的闻起来像我奶奶拉的大大
I think the boot polish made them a bit poorly. FunkyPigeon.com.
可能鞋油让它们有点吃不消 臭臭鸽点亢母
By the way, guys, you look amazing.
话说回来 你们看上去不错
I look like Steve Jobs.
我像乔布斯一样
This memorial's going to be so great.
这次哀悼会一定会很棒的
Definitely going to get Pickwell off my back, right?
皮老师肯定会放了我的对吧?
Sir, you do realise that it's highly unlikely that you're being
老师 你知道你是不可能被
haunted by Miss Pickwell?
皮老师缠身的吧
I don't know why she'd bother haunting you, Sir. I bet she's lappin' up hell,
不懂她为什么还要缠着你 她肯定下地狱了
probably down there now trying to get Stalin to sign her tits.
搞不好现在就在那找斯大林在她咪♥咪♥上签名
Oi, big guy. Don't be upset, we all miss her.
喂 大家伙 别伤心 我们都想念她
It's not that. I've lost my phone.
不是的 我手♥机♥丢了
My mum's going to kill me!
我妈会宰了我的
It's all right. It's probably somewhere really obvious.
没事的 搞不好在什么很明显的地方
I'll call it for you.
我帮你打一下
Help! Help! Let me out. I'm afraid of the dark.
救命 救命 放我出去 我怕黑
Seriously, please don't leave me in here! Help! I want my mum!
说真的 别把我关在里面 救命 我要我妈妈!
Miss Pickwell made me try harder at the things I love.
皮克韦尔老师教会我热衷追逐自己所爱的
Because she was always on my back,
因为她总是支持我
I can now smoke a Vogue in 30 seconds.
所以我现在30秒就能抽跟烟
I remember when she told me I was in this wheelchair
我还记得她告诉我之所以坐在轮椅上
because I'd sinned in my previous life.
是因为我前世造的孽
Classic Pickwell.
经典的皮克韦尔
Miss Pickwell asked me to negotiate for her during some trouble
皮老师因为赌博跟一名中国老千发生冲突时
she was having with a syndicate of Chinese bookies.
让我帮她做谈判
She'd been unable to honour her debts after losing
她很快的因为地下斗鸡比赛
thousands of pounds in illegal cock fights.
变得入不敷出
We became fast friends.
我们因此成了朋友
I can't. Grow a pair, Rylan.
我做不到 - 有种点 男妖
It's all just too emotional.
太来感了
Hashtag - YOLO.
#此生不换
That's all it says.
就写了这个
We will now all observe a minute's silence for Isobel.
我们现在为伊莎贝尔默哀
Beautiful, man.
太美了
Stephen...
史蒂芬
Stephen! This isn't Candle In The Wind. Turn it off!
史蒂芬 这首不是风中之烛 关掉
It's broken!
坏了
What the...?
搞什么
Calm down! Stop pushing.
冷静点 别拥挤
Everyone, make your way to the exits!
大家都去安全出口
Everyone sit down! Please!
各位坐下 拜托
Hey! Oh, that's lovely.
真可爱
God, Isobel sure went through some styles.
天呐 皮老师造型可真千变
Yeah.
是呀
Sorry for being tetchy earlier.
抱歉之前那么暴躁
Isobel dying, well, it's affected us all.
皮老师去世 对我们影响很大
I know. It's weird, you know?
我懂 很奇怪 你知道吗
I found her so annoying, but now she's gone,
我觉得她很讨厌 如今她去了
I realise I kind of loved her too.
才意识到我也是爱她的
It's the Crazy Frog all over again.
就像我恨疯狂的青蛙一样
No hard feelings?
握手言和?
Oh, I'd better scoot.
我该走了
Oh, if things get too much for me, I unlock the art block,
如果太难受 我会关在艺术廊里
stick on Magic FM and just do something creative.
打开魔幻FM 搞点创作
You should try it.
你该试试
And welcome to Magic FM, and have we got a line up for you tonight?
欢迎收听魔幻FM 准备好了吗
Starting with the '60s classic from The Righteous Brothers.
我们以一首60年代正义兄弟的歌♥曲开场
Unchained Melody. Here we go.
人鬼情未了 开始
Get away, get away, get away.
走开 走开 快走开
Calm down, Mr Wickers.
冷近点 威克斯
You're a ghost! Ghosts can't speak.
你是鬼 鬼不会说话吧
No, I'm not a ghost.
不 我不是鬼
But you're dead. You died!
你不是死了吗
Well, can a ghost do this? Ow! Can a ghost do this? Argh!
我能这样吗 鬼能这样吗
Can a ghost do this?
鬼能这样吗
OK, I get the point. You're not a ghost.
够了 我懂了 你不是鬼
But how? Why?
但怎么会
Well, because I didn't commit suicide, Mr Wickers.
因为我压根就没自杀 威克斯
But... do you know how bad that note has made me feel?
你知道你那张纸条让我多难受吗
No, but I... I have enjoyed imagining it.
不知道 不过我想着都过瘾
Tarring and feathering Isobel Pickwell will always have consequences.
调戏你皮姐都不会有好下场
Now, listen to me carefully, I need your help.
你给我听清楚了 我要你帮忙
OK, but can I wash my face first?
好吧 我能先把脸洗了吗
I feel like I've received a money shot from Morph.
我感觉我被射了一脸一样
Your little chicken escapade gave me the perfect alibi.
你那段母鸡恶作剧给了我一个绝佳的理由
Fake my own death, cash in my life insurance
让我炸死 兑现我的保险
and get out of this hell hole for good.
把我从这人间地狱里解救出来
Where will you go?
你去哪儿了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表