剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Ah, no - I told Reggie Blinker that his dad's had another heart attack.
不 我告诉雷吉 他爸心脏病又发作了
Lols!
笑了
Any minute now.
从现在开始
Did you see that? ROFLcopter.
你看到了么 笑尿了
Does anyone care about this school?
有人在关心这个学校么
Ah, I forgot to press record.
我忘了按录制开始
Butter-fingers.
黄油手了
Reggie, do you think you've got another one in you?
雷吉 你认为你已经超越自己了么
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh, Alfie, hi.
噢 艾尔菲
Um, listen, they've offered me the job...
那个…听着 他们接受了我工作申请
..and I've decided...
所以我决定
That, in the cold light of day, your hair brained idea
在这白昼冷光下 你头脑发热
to start a new life in Soweto is totally and utterly absurd?
想在索韦托开始新生活的想法是多么荒唐
To accept.
接受工作
But you can't!
但你不能这样
Why not?
为什么不能
Soweto sounds great.
听起来很棒
But I need you!
但是我需要你
Look, there's somethingI have to tell you.
听着 我有些事情我得告诉你
Something that maybe before I didn't realise.
一些我之前没有意识到的事情
Yeah, sure, back then I was just a silly little boy...
是的 没错 以前 我只是个愣头小子
Mmm. But I've changed.
但是我现在已经变了
Rosie? Yes.
罗西 -恩
I'm...
我...
I'm an alcoholic.
我是个酒鬼
There, I said it. I'm drinking a bottle of whisky for breakfast.
我说出来了 我早饭还喝了一杯威士忌
I'm a player with a deadly addiction to hooch and cooch.
我深深地迷恋着烈酒和库奇舞
Stay with me, Rosie! Please don't let me end up like Georgie.
别离开我 罗西 别让我像乔治一样死去
You're not like George Best, Alfie.You barely drink.
你根本不像乔治 艾尔菲 你根本不喝酒
Er, yes I do. Last year, you got hung over from some cherry liqueurs.
我喝酒 -去年你就喝了点樱桃酒就宿醉一宿
They were extremely potent. Anyway, right now I'm off the bloody rails.
它真的很劲大 不管怎样 我要走了
I only came in here because I'm looking for ethanol.
我来这里是想找点酒
I'd drink bloody anything.
我什么该死的东西都喝
Not the Sea—Monkeys!
别喝水猴子啊
Oh, my God!
噢 天哪
I've made my tummy pregnant.
喝怀孕了
Where do you think you're going with that? Cash Converters.
你要把这个带哪去 -当铺
How the hell am I meant to teach without a television?
没有电视 你要我怎么上课
We need to make swingeing cuts.
我们需要缩减开支
Stop saying swingeing.
别再说缩减了
It is the most annoying wordI have ever heard.
这是我听到的最烦的词了
Boys, could you collect Mr Wickers' video library.
孩子们 能搬一下威克斯老师的视频资料吗
You can take our electricity, you can take our television,
你能掐断我们的电 拿走我们的电视
but you can never take our...
但是你不能
Braveheart, director's cut!Please let me keep this?
"勇敢的心"加长版 求你让我留着吧
Everything must go.
所有东西都不能留
Alfie, you must see you're theobvious candidate for redundancy.
艾尔菲 你得明白 你是最容易被裁员的人
I'm trying to protect you.
我在试图保护你
Au revoir, les enfants.
再见 孩子们
Please, boys,it doesn't have to be like this!
拜托 小伙子们 这是何苦呢
Bullshit!
我靠
I'm getting my TV back,I'm getting my DVDs back,
我要拿回我们的电视 我要拿回我们的DVD
and I'm stopping Miss Gulliver from going to Soweto.
我要阻止格列夫去索韦托
We are doing a fundraiser!
我们要搞募捐
And it is going to be like Live Aid and Band Aid all rolled into one,
要搞得跟一方有难八方支援一样
except this time we are stopping things from going to Africa.
只不过这一次救灾物资不是发往非洲
But how are you going to convince Fraser to give you permission?
但你要怎样得到弗瑞泽的批准呢
Alf, I've told you it's just not possible.
艾尔菲 我告诉过你 这是不可能的
We simply don't have the time or the resources.
我们根本没时间 也没资金
Your band can play at the fundraiser.
你的乐队可以在募捐上表演
So what time shall we open the doors?
那我们什么时候开始呢
Here, go on, sir, test it out.All right.
这儿 来 试一把 -好吧
Shit.
靠
Sorry, Mr Harper.
对不起 哈珀先生
Ha?
啊
So, 50/50 on all profits?
那么 所有的利润5/5分
Right.
好的
Couldn't agree more.
我非常赞同
You all right, Dad? Mm.
你没事吧 爸
Alf, I am so impressed that you've got all of this together in time.
艾尔菲 我不敢相信你居然按时安排好了一切
Ah, you know, it's not just me.
你知道 不只是我一人的功劳
Everyone's doing their bit,
每个人都在贡献自己的力量
especially Mitchell's dad here.
尤其是米契尔的爸爸
Yes, Fergal.There is no "I" in team.
是的 这里面不包括我
Oh, I had quite a silly idea.
我有一个主意
At university, we did a man auction -
在大学 我们做过一个人体拍卖♥♥
we bought the rugby team as slaves for a day.
我们买♥♥了一个橄榄球队作为那天的苦力
Pinch me!
没做梦吧
We could sell the teachers here!
我们可以卖♥♥这里的老师
You could put yourself up for sale.
你可以把自己卖♥♥出去
Who'd want to buy me?
谁稀罕买♥♥我啊
I might.
我也许会
He's not for sale.
他不卖♥♥
I mean, how does she even hear that far?
我只想说 这么远她是怎么听到的
Fundraiser to save our school!
为我们学校捐点钱吧
What a pickle.
真可怜呐
You know, after my divorce,I travelled to India.
知道吗 我离婚后 去了印度旅行
I saw a beggar boy there.
在那 我看到一个乞丐男孩
His little legs didn't work
他的小腿残疾了
and he was dragging himself along on a cart, begging.
他用车拉着自己 乞讨
Well, don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone regrets their rebound.
别气自己了 人人都后悔自己的第二春
My point is, at least his sob story made him some money.
我是想告诉你 至少他的乞求能赚到钱
What is your problem with me?
你对我有什么意见么
I remind you that my Dad loved somebody else.
我只是提醒你 我爸爸有喜欢的人
You're being ridiculous.
你太可笑了
You are just his beggar boy rebound.
你只是他的第二安慰
Why, howdy partners!
好啊 伙计们
Look at you two, thick as thieves.
看你们俩亲密得
Hi, Dad. I love you.
爸 人家好爱你
Whoa, what's got into you?
你怎么了
Come on, Marty Bear. Win me a teddy.
来吧 小马哥 给我赢个泰迪熊回来
All righty then. Must dash, Alf pal.
好吧 先闪了 艾尔菲
Bit fanny whipped!
被套牢了
Sob story! Get me Rem Dogg now!
走凄惨路线 把任道格推过来
Excuse me,
打扰一下
fundraiser to send a little boy to Florida
我们筹集资金是为了帮助这个男孩去佛罗里达
for life-saving surgery.
做救命的手术
Please help me, mate.My brain's all shit.
请帮帮我 先生 我的脑子已经坏了
Um, talk me through this band.
跟我说一下这个乐队吧
Well, we started out as a tribute act,
好吧 我们一开始只搞助兴表演
but we were treading water
不过改路线了
so I decided to Mumford us up a bit,
但是我决定走Mumford&son(乐队)路线
you know, heartfelt summery anthems,
真切的夏日恋曲
reclaiming the banjo from rapey American farmers.
把班卓琴的版权从美国农民那抢回来
So you're a Mumford and Sons tribute act?
所以你是在进行对Mumford&Sons 的致敬表演
Well, sort of. The problem is,the lead singer, Donald,
额 算是吧 问题是主唱 唐纳德
he's quite set in his ways with the whole Slipknot vibe.
他不太适应这种活跃的气氛
So the band is called?
所以这个乐队是叫
Knotslip and Sons.
Knotslip&Sons
Does that mash-up work? Yes.
混搭的名字吗 -是的
Perfecto.
完美
? I came home, and I saw you
~我回到家 看见你~
? You were waiting, waiting for me
~你在等 你在阳光下~
? In the sun, there you were
~等着我 你站在那儿~
? Arms were open, wide as the sea
~张开双臂 宽阔入海~
? I fell to my knees, as if to pray
~我跪下来祈祷~
? You opened your sweet mouth This to say
~你张开嘴 对我说~
? Crawling in the shit! The devil is your dildo!
~在混世中摸爬滚打 恶魔就是你的阳♥具♥~
? Feed me to the worms!I'll burn all you bastard whores!
~我吞下蠕虫 烧死你所有的婊♥子♥~
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表