剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
It's summer term, bitches!
夏季学期开始了 贱♥人♥们
Rem Dogg, are you in drag? He's gone emo.
Rem Dogg你怎么死气沉沉的? - 他迷上了朋克阴阳人
Oh, God!
老天
Now, how did the holiday reading go, guys?
大家假期都阅读的怎么样啊?
What? I gave you Game Of Thrones.
怎么?我给了你们权力的游戏
Why would we read a book and ruin the fiercest TV show ever?
为什么要去看书去剧透最精彩的电视剧
And it's not on the history syllabus.
而且也不在历史课的课程里
Well, it should be. It's basically the Tudors with dragons and tits.
应该放进课程里 基本就是都铎王朝加上龙还有奶头
Ying, it would appear that you've forgotten to do the register.
Ying 看来你忘记做登记了
"Once you enable me, you negate me." Kierkegaard.
一旦你支持我 你就会否定我 — 克尔凯郭尔(丹麦人)
Oh, wait a sec.
等一下
Hollow eyes, black polo neck -
空洞的眼睛 黑色高领
I believe Ying is having a little teenage existential crisis!
我想Ying是有青少年的生存危机了吧
You don't understand. Oh, I do.
你不会理解的 - 我很理解
My friend Atticus Hoy did this on our leavers' trip to Normandy -
我朋友Atticus Hoy在我们去诺曼底毕业旅行时也这样
read a book by a Frenchman,
看一个法国人的书
ended up head-butting a horse just for the feeling.
最后拿头去撞马 那种感觉
Which book?
什么书?
Asterix.
Asterix漫画
Right, enough with the doom and gloom.
好了 不要再纠结厄运和忧郁
Krispy Kremes for one and all.
甜甜圈每个人都有
Chantelle, I have prepared ripostes for cream fillings,
Chantelle 我想好怎么用奶油了
sticky rings and glazed muffin tops.
粘环和釉面松糕
I'm busy.
我很忙
Good! Well, that's the spirit. Exam term, guys.
很好 就要这种精神 要用到备考上 同学们
Oh, God! He's in a hat. Let's get this over with.
天啊 他戴了帽子 让大家看看吧
He's doing a Britney!
他做了布兰妮的发型
Are you ill or racist?
你是生病了还是种族主义者
I kept getting nits.
我有虱子
Mum said this was the only way. It's awful.
我妈说只能剃光了 太糟糕了
It's not awful. I prefer it shaved.
不糟糕啊 我很欣赏这个头型
I'll take note of that. I thought you were working.
我记下了 - 你不是说很忙吗
Couldn't resist. It's all right, babe. Have a doughnut.
忍♥不住 - 没事的 来吃个炸圈饼
I can't. I'm on a vegan diet.
我不能吃 我是素食主义者
Guys, have you been kidnapped by puberty?
大家伙 你们被青春期绑♥架♥了吗
You've all... changed.
你们都...变了
W-W-Willy wanker.
威-威-威利手♥淫♥
Right, my dad's just nicked an iPad
我爸偷了一个iPad
so he's chucking out all his old porn. Who wants what?
然后把所有的旧黄♥片♥都扔了 大家想要什么
Sweet Mitchell.
干的好Mitchell
My rock.
我坚实的后盾
What's this lame-ass meeting about?
这该死的会议是关于什么的?
Fraser wants us to meet the new deputy head.
Fraser让我们见新任副校长
Hey, for our flat, why don't we get a foosball table?
嘿 在我们的公♥寓♥ 为什么没有桌上足球
Because we're not a student union.
因为那不是学生活动楼
It'll be romantic.
应该会很浪漫
As an idea, I'm ranking this alongside the hot tub
要是我的话 就应该先有热浴缸
or that Michael Buble doorbell.
或者麦可布雷门铃
Fine. We won't buy a foosball table!
行 我们不卖♥♥桌上足球
I haven't bought a foosball table!
我就没有卖♥♥过桌上足球
Oh, I don't want to be a killjoy, Alfie, but we've got bigger priorities.
我不想扫兴 Alfie 还有更麻烦的
The flat is a complete mess.
公♥寓♥里一团糟
Talking of a complete mess, you know my dad?
说到糟糕 你知道我爸吗?
Yes! You know the way that he married a witch called Pro Green
知道 - 你知道他娶一个巫婆叫Pro Green
who ran off with all of his money and now he's sleeping in his car?
她骗走了他所有的钱 现在他睡在自己的车里
How do you feel about him living with us? No!
让他跟我们一起住怎么样 - 不行
I mean... I mean, no.
我的意思是 我是说不行
No, because your dad should pick himself up
不是 你♥爸♥应该自己重新振作起来
and dust himself down,
拍拍自己身上的灰尘
definitely change his clothes,
最好换一件外套
and then find himself a new job.
然后自己找个新工作
A job? My dad?
工作? 我爸?
He spends his days drinking alone in Wetherspoons
他每天在Wetherspoons一个人独自酗酒
and his nights moving from lay-by to lay-by trying not to get wanked on.
晚上又躺下试着要不要撸一发
He's a train wreck - totally unemployable.
他是废人 不能胜任任何工作
Meet our new deputy head.
这个我们新任副校长
Dad! Fraser, are you mad?
爸 Fraser 你疯了?
Insania. You like the Andre?
Insania 你喜欢这样吗?
Roomies! How about movie night tonight?
室友 今晚来电影之夜怎么样?
You, me, Octopussy and a keg of Bishops Finger.
你 我 八爪女一小桶主教的手指(零食)
Did you already tell him he could live with us?
你告诉他可以跟我们住一起吗?
Um, no. He's probably been...
嗯 没有 他大概...
Alf, what's the US Military motto?
Alf 美国的军事格言是什么
Don't ask, don't tell?
不要问 不要说?
No, that was the BBC's in the 1970s.
不是 那是70年代BBC的口号♥
It's, "Never leave a man behind," and Pro Green left this man for dead.
是永远不要背信弃义 Pro Green背弃了他
What? No, sorry. He can't be my boss - he's my dad!
什么?不行 他不能做我领导 他是我爸
In here I'm your colleague, not your dad.
在这我是你同事 不是你♥爸♥
Trust me, Mr Wickers, our relationship won't affect
相信我 Wickers老师 我们的关系
the work environment one iota.
一点都不影响工作
This is SO cringe!
这太憋屈了
Smoocher can't handle stress.
没有适应能力
Hm? One birthday, at Studham Adventure Playground
一次他生日在游乐园
he lost his nerve on the zip wire.
膀胱神经没控制住
Wet himself above some picnickers.
弄湿了一些野餐的游客
Ruined his 18th.
毁了他18岁生日
How is this happening?
怎么会这样
Thank you, Mr Fraser!
谢谢 Fraser校长
And thank you, everyone who's here. Fornication as magical as today.
也谢谢大家 今天一如既往的私通
Cool, budge up - there's a new banterlope at the watering hole.
酷 顺便说 有一个新的banterlope酒吧
This school is in financial dire straits.
这所学校现在财务困境
It's in need of money for nothing.
没有任何财务预算
Oh! That's good!
噢 这个好
What about the fundraiser - the teachers' auction?
募捐怎么样 老师拍卖♥♥
Yeah, I've raised 20 grand.
对 我提两万
I'm afraid it was poorly invested.
恐怕这是不良投资
I may have launched a clothing range.
我可能会捐一些服装
Dodgy and Gebanter.
狡猾与幽默同在
We've taken on extra pupils to secure more funding
我们要接受外来的学生来筹集资金
but it's not enough.
这还不够
Regretfully, we're going have to lose a member of staff.
很遗憾 我要裁掉一部分人员
Everyone is on redundancy review,
每个人都要被评估
from Mr Fraser downwards. Yes. Sorry, what?
由校长决定 - 对 什么?
The school can't just sack a member of staff.
学校不能解雇员工
I'll handle this, compadre. Rosie...
我来搞定 伙伴 Rosie
...er, I'm sure, as a woman, you were a huge fan of Mrs Thatcher.
我知道作为女人 你是撒切尔夫人一样的女强人
Oh, God. Martin did everything he could, Miss G.
天啊 - Martin会竭尽所能做好的 G老师
I even looked into pawning my car.
我甚至考虑抵押我的车
Don't sell the car!
别把车卖♥♥了
Then I'm afraid the worst-performing teacher is for the chop.
恐怕表现最差的老师会是难啃的骨头
You won't get away with this.
你不会得逞的
We are teachers.
我们是老师
United we stand, divided we fall!
团结则存 分♥裂♥则亡
Yes! Hear, hear! Yeah. What she said.
对 对 - 看她说的
Ooh, just a quick one.
一个小问题
Would the school be able to by a foosball table off me?
学校能买♥♥桌上足球吗?
A foosball table?
桌上足球?
No.
不行
Feel it, Chantelle. So smooth! Did you Veet it?
摸摸看Chantelle很光滑 你用的Veet褪毛膏吗?
Love, you can't just pitch up and dump your shit on me property.
亲爱的 你不能随便把你的东西放在我的地盘上
Gypsy king's changed his tune. Shut up your noise.
吉普赛国王改变了主意 - 闭上你的嘴
Whoa! Let's just calm down.
哇我 - 大家冷静
Sir, she's disrupting the class.
老师 她扰乱了课堂
Well, that's the pot calling the kettle bla...
这个 这是锅嫌壶黑...
Go on, then, I dare you.
继续说啊 我谅你不敢
Bl...
黑
A similar colour to itself. Huh, oh.
一个类似的颜色本身
And you are?
你是哪位?
Cleopatra. Ooh, Cleopatra, coming atcha.
Cleopatra - Cleopatra即将到来的阿查
Fuck off, Burglar Bill!
滚一边去 窃贼比尔
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表