剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Look, the Rosie Gulliver coming for dinner tonight
听着 今晚要来吃饭的
isn't the real Rosie Gulliver.
不是真正的格老师
My dad's got confused and now it's too far down the line.
我爸误会了 我现在圆不回来了
I'm begging you, when you see this girl, can you just...
我求你等这个姑娘来了后 你能不能...
Go with the flow?
顺其自然
My kids'll be back in school uniforms tomorrow.
我会叫孩子们明天穿校服
And you'll stop setting them essays on catchphrases from the '90s? Yes.
你也不能再教他们90后的短文了 -好
And you'll stop teaching us topless whenever it's hot?
天热的时候你也不能光膀子上课了
Shut up, Joe. This has nothing to do with you.
闭嘴 乔 跟你半毛钱关系没有
That'll be "Rosie".
罗西来了
You Mitchell's mate?
你是米契尔的朋友
His brother sent me.
他哥哥叫我来的
Oh, shit!
我艹
No, Mitchell, your brother is not a playa, he's a payer.
米契尔 你哥才不是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 他是嫖♥客♥
She is 100% a prostitute!
她是百分百的鸡妈妈
Hi. I can offer you 20,
你好 我可以给你20块
some cod liver oil and a rabbit...
一点鱼肝油和一只兔子
to make you go away.
让你走人
How d'you cook that?
怎么烧兔子
Onion up the bum. Bye!
屁♥眼♥儿里塞洋葱
You know, now you've paid,
反正你也付钱了
you can put your onion up my rabbit-hole!
你也可以在我的屁♥眼♥儿里塞洋葱啊
I wanted the car cleaned on the outside AND the inside,
我想车里车外都清洗一遍
but they thought I only wanted the outside done.
他们以为我只想洗外面
In the end, I had to vacuum the inside myself!
最终里面还得我自己来
Oh, Martin, that is such a funny story!
马丁 你真搞笑
Funny?! I think you need to check your dictionary app.
搞笑 你该检查一下你的词霸
God! This is the most middle-aged dinner party ever.
天 本世纪最烂的更年期派对
Martin, do you like the television programme Mad Men?
马丁 你喜欢《广♥告♥狂人》这个节目吗
I love it.
爱死了
Mmm, I think you're a bit of a Don Draper.
我觉得你像男主角
OK, toots. Care for another Scotch?
好吧 干 要再整一杯么
Oh, sorry, that was an American accent?
不好意思 你那是美式发音吗
Dad, you sounded like a Jamaican having a stroke.
老爸 你听上去像抽风的牙买♥♥加人
My wife went to the West Indies.
我老婆去过西印度
Oh, God. Jamaica?
跟牙买♥♥加人
No, she went of her own acc...
不 她一个人去的...
Joe! Can you please bring in some bleach so I can kill myself?
乔 你能给我倒杯漂白粉么 我想屎
Oops, someone's a bit T-I-R-D"E.
有人郁闷了
Cheer up, Grumpo. Rosie'll pull through, it's only a touch of flu.
开心点 小乖乖 罗西会没事的 小感冒而已
Yes. So sad she's not feeling herself.
是呀 她身体不适太可惜了
Look... Dad, I might as well just be honest with you.
老爸 我还是跟你坦白算了
The thing is, Rosie...
其实吧 罗西...
Rosie!
罗西
I thought...
我以为...
What about Alex?
艾利克斯呢
We've broken up.
分手了
Anyway, I just thought that you might cheer me up.
总之 我觉得能在你这找点安慰
You could tell your face to look a little less happy.
你的表情还能再开心点吗
I can't believe you came!
不敢相信你来了
Well, you were there for Chantelle so I thought I'd be here for you.
你能为了仙黛儿那样 我也能为你做点什么
Thanks. Oh, and you don't need to pretend to be my girlfriend.
谢了 你不用装作我女朋友
I'm just going to tell my dad the truth.
我正要告诉我爸真像
No, I don't mind being your girlfriend for one night.
我不介意当你一晚上的女朋友
Does that mean you'll be sleeping over? No.
所以说你要留下来过夜么 -不
Oh, sorry, it's just, I have this Postman Pat bed linen
抱歉 因为我墙上贴了些圣斗士
so I would've change... Shall I come in?
我想换掉... -我能进去吗
Yeah. Pro Green won't know what's hit her!
格林教授肯定会意外
Pro Green?! Don't ask.
格林教授 -说来话长
Dad, Celia, guess who's here?
老爸 西莉亚 看看谁来了
Hey, Miss Gulliver.
嘿 格老师
Where are they?
他们人呢
Oh, um, Pro Green wanted to take a look at your bedroom
格林老师想参观一下你房♥间
so your dad took her in there. He's very drunk.
所以你♥爸♥爸带她去了 他醉了
My bedroom?!
我的房♥间
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, Celia! Not in Alfie's room!
西莉亚 这是埃菲尔的房♥间啊
I've made blancmange.
我做了牛奶冻
Did you know that apart from us,
你知道除了人类之外
the only other animal to get sunburnt is the pig?
会被晒伤的动物是猪吗
God. Imagine if this got round the school.
天 这要是传到学校后果不堪设想
We won't tell anyone.
我们不会说出去的
It's Mitchell.
是米契尔
"What's long and hard and covered in Green?
什么东西又大又硬裹在绿色(格林)里
Your dad's cock".
你♥爸♥爸的JJ
Joe!
乔
I might have tweeted, like, once.
我就发了一条
Alfred.
艾菲尔
Rosie!
罗西
"Go with the flow"!
顺其自然
Well, jolly good. Bravo.
非常棒
Goodnight. Bye, Martin.
晚安 拜 马丁
Alfred. Rosemary.
艾菲尔 罗西老师
Goodnight. Night. Night.
晚安 -晚安
Dad, this is...
老爸 这位是..
Hi, I'm Rosie.
嗨 我是罗西
Oh, er, probably best not shake my...
呃 现在还是不要握手...
I'm just going to put these sheets in the wash.
我去把这床单放洗衣机里去
I tried to keep a lid on it but... it's been a while.
我想忍♥住的 但是...很久没有过了
Postman Pat's fine.
圣斗士海报没事
Mrs Goggins took the brunt of it.
不过格林老师撞到上面了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表