剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Every morning. Off!
每天早上都这副德行 把兜帽给我拉下来
Sorry.
不好意思
Carry on.
请继续
Morning, class.
同学们 早上好
Morning, sir.
老师早
I have taken the liberty
我已经冒昧地
of doing the form register for you. Shh, shh.
帮你填好点名册了 嘘 嘘
Jing, your language is very beautiful
Jing 你的母语很优美
but means nothing to me.
可是对我而言 一点意思都没有
Parents' evening tonight, sir. You get to meet my mum.
今晚就是家长会 老师 可以和我妈见面了
Everyone says she's a MILF.
大家都说她是个欠♥干♥辣妈
Chantelle, have you not got a class to be preparing for? Maths.
Chantelle 你不是应该预习些什么的吗? 数学
We're doing fractions.
现在教分数
Apparently 23 won't go into 15. Mrs Mollinson says it's impossible.
根据Mollinson老师 23不能被15整除 干不了
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
Oh, I can't believe you did that!
不敢相信你真干了
Rem Dogg, why are you late?
Rem Dogg 你为什么迟到?
Wheelchair. And you, Mitchell?
因轮椅啊 Mitchell 那你呢?
Well, this thing don't push itself, does it? Look, please,
拜托 这玩意儿可不是自动的 等等 听着
it's Monday morning. I have a hangover.
周一早晨 我还在宿醉
Joe, can you just go and see if that first aid box
Joe 麻烦你帮我看看那急救箱
has got any Berocca in it?
里头有没有拜维佳(解酒药)
Yes, Dad!
遵命 老爹
Oh, my days! He just called Mr Wickers Dad! What a helmet!
我的老天啊! 他竟然称Wickers老师作爹 真是天大的呆子!
Shut up, Mitchell.
Mitchell 你给我住嘴
At least he knows who his dad is.
至少他知道他的爹是谁
And that is how quiet Anne Frank
那即是安妮·弗兰克
and her family had to be to evade capture by the Nazis.
和她的家人如何悄无声息 躲避纳粹分子追捕的
Mr Wickers, I need the papers.
Wickers老师 请将试♥卷♥交出来
You 'vant to see my papers? The mock exam papers, Mr Wickers.
你想要看我的书卷? 模拟测验的试♥卷♥ Wickers老师
Has anyone ever told you that you would make a wonderful SS officer?
有没有人跟你提过 你很有潜力当党卫军的官员?
Yes. Now shall we just do this in my office?
是有人提过 那好 你是否需要跟我到办公室去处理
I need to process the mock exam results
我想要处理一下模拟测验的成绩
for parents' evening tonight.
为今晚的家长会做准备
Yeah, right, good. I was hoping you'd ask about those.
是啊 对对 没错 我就在等你向我提起那事
Stop fanny farting, Mr Wickers. Just give me the results, where are they?
别再放阴屁了 Wickers老师 试♥卷♥成绩在哪 快交出来
All up here. What?
全都记在这里头 什么?
Seriously. Give me any student, I'll give you their results.
我说真的 随便说一学生 我立即告诉你他的成绩
Mitchell. A.
Mitchell 甲级
Chantelle. A.
Chantelle 甲级
Natalya Lisovskaya. A.
Natalya Lisovskaya 甲级
Natalya Lisovskaya was a double gold medal-winning Soviet shot putter.
Natalya Lisovskaya 她是苏联双料金牌铅球选手
What they get up to in their free time is none of my concern, Isobel.
那些学生们闲暇时爱干啥 都不关我的事 Isobel
Don't call me that.
不许直呼我的名
Izzy? Is that better? Sort of more chummy. The Izzter.
那该怎么称呼? Izzy? 感觉比较亲密吧 还是Izzter?
I suppose you think you've got balls coming in here
我想你应该是自认为很有种
playing your silly little games. Well, let me tell you something,
竟敢跟我耍你的把戏 让我奉劝你一句
I've got bigger balls than you'll ever have.
你有再大的种 也比不过我
Well, it's written in the gent's, but I assumed that was just a rumour.
你有种这事 虽然摆明写到男厕墙上 我可没当真呀
It's a metaphor, Mr Wickers. Let me hit you with another.
那只是个隐喻罢了Wickers老师 我再提一个
You're skating on very thin ice.
你现在如履薄冰
And that ice is cracking with the weight of me and my ginormous balls.
而那冰 因我和我巨大种的重量 正逐渐地破裂
Two's company, three's a crowd.
二人成伙 三人成群
So, wait, now you've got three balls?
慢着 所以你一共有三粒种?
So, wait, now you've got three balls? By five or they all fail. By five?!
五点钟之前把试♥卷♥交来 否则全班不及格 五点?!
But that's like 30 papers!
可是有三十份试♥卷♥!
That's like three hours marking!
批改至少得三个小时!
This is slave labour. You are persecuting me.
那可算是做苦工 你分明是在找我的麻烦
Parents' evening is my opportunity
我正是想借由 家长会这个好时机
to show you up for who you really are.
让大家好好地见识你的能力
By five, or you'll be running home to your daddy
五点钟前提交 不然你就得
like the pathetic little boy you are.
哭着跑回家跟你爹娘诉苦
Oh, I won't be running anywhere.
你大可放心 我哪儿都不会去
Really? No.
真的吗? 是啊
Because Daddy is picking me up in the car.
因为爹爹会开车来接我回去
Alfie, your post in my pigeonhole again. Morning, Rosie.
Alfie 你的信又跑到我这里了 早上好 Rosie
What is it, another nomination for Teacher Of The Year?
什么信? 不会又是年度教师奖的提名吧?
Outstanding payment on a student loan.
学生贷款的拖欠款项
What are you like?
你最近怎样?
Lovely. I look terrible, but thanks.
你很漂亮 哦多谢 不过今天有点邋遢
I was thinking about you last night.
我昨晚想到了你
I was on my way to the gym for an ab-attack.
我在去健身房♥练腹肌的路上
And I went past Cafe Rouge. Reminded me of our little date.
路过Rouge咖啡座 就想起了我们那天的约会
It was a staff party. You say potato, I say...
那天可是职员派对 是啦 你想怎样说
date.
都行
Oh, please, Alfie, not today.
拜托 Alfie 你今天别跟我来这套
Richard broke up with me last night. What, HE broke up with YOU? Why?
Richard 昨晚跟我分手 什么?! 他跟你分手? 为什么?
You're perfect. Oh, you know, I guess it's a relief, .
可是你这么完美了 哦 我想 这可算是一种解脱吧
you know I mean, I'm a very physical person
我的意思是 我是个欲望强盛的人
and I think Richard was intimidated by that. What a square!
Richard应该是被我的渴望吓跑了 好一个老古板
I mean, for the last few months we barely touched each other.
我们这几个月来 几乎都没有什么动静
I'm going to take a break from relationships and throw myself into my voluntary work.
我打算暂时不谈恋爱了 专心管好我的义工活动
No more dating men for me.
没得再跟男人约会了
Just orphans and abused children.
只得跟孤儿和受虐儿们在一起
Oh, as in the charity work?
哦哦 你指你的义工活动?
OOObviously. Obviously, yeah.
当当当然 当然啦
But if I need some teary pity sex, you'll be on my shortlist.
但我若需要人来给予性♥爱♥的同情 你会是我的备选
I'd clear my diary like that.
我保证随传随到
Except for Thursday. It's my dad's birthday,
除了周四以外 那天我爸生日
so he's taking me and a friend to go and see Cirque du Soleil.
他说好带我和一个朋友去看太阳马戏团的表演
Richard used to love the circus.
Richard就很爱看马戏团
Someone put your post in my pigeonhole.
有人把你的信放我这里了
Yeah, like I'm going to fall for that trick, Mollinson.
省省吧 Mollinson 我不会上你这套的
Class, I've got good news and bad news. What do you want?
同学们 我有好消息也有坏消息 想先听哪一个?
The bad news.
坏消息
Well, Jing, the good news is that today's history module is Pearl Harbor,
那好吧 Jing 好消息是今天历史课的主题是珍珠港事变
and we all know what that means.
你们都知道那意味着什么吧
It's class wars!
是时候来场班战了!
OK, so it's December 7th, 1941. We're in Hawaii, a military port.
现在是1941年12月7日 我们身处夏威夷的军用海港
The first thing we're going to require is some Americans.
首先需要几位美国人
Andre, you're Ben Affleck. Joe, Josh Hartnett.
Andre你来本·阿弗莱克 Joe你是祖·斯哈奈特(电影珍珠港)
Rem Dogg, you're a tank. Yes!
Rem Dogg你负责当坦克 耶!
Next up, I'm going to need a nurse. Where's my Beckinsale?
接下来是护士 谁要当凯特·贝金赛尔(电影珍珠港)
Please, sir, I'm great with cancer. I know all the words to Beaches.
老师 我演患癌的角色很专业 Beaches的歌♥词我全都会
All right, you can be Beckinsale.
好吧 你来凯特·贝金赛尔
Now, finally, we require a member of the Japanese Imperial Air Force.
最后 我们需要一位日本帝国空军人员
The Emperor will be proud of you, my lotus flower.
我的莲花 天♥皇♥将以你为傲
She's Chinese, you muppet! I know.
她可是中国人 你这个笨瓜 你以为我不懂吗?!
OK, positions! It's kamikaze time.
好了 大家就位! 到神风突击的时候了
Wait, sir... what about the bad news?
老师 等等 你刚提到的坏消息是什么?
Um... You might, probably, almost definitely
呃... 坏消息就是 你们的模拟测验 有可能
are all going to fail your mock exams.
很可能都会不及格
What do you mean we're going to fail?
怎么可能全都不及格?
It's complicated, all right, I didn't want to bore you with it.
事情很复杂的 我不想把你们闷倒
The important lesson here is for you to look for the positives in failure.
最重要的是 你们都能学习如何从衰败中找到曙光
Like, for example, my grandad.
就好比说 我的祖父
He suffered failure. Lung failure.
他就经历过衰败 肺衰竭
Which meant that I inherited a Volvo.
而我呢 就因此继承了他那辆Volvo轿车
So remember that. Always look for the Volvo.
所以铭记这点 寻找属于你的Volvo
So it's a quiet morning in Pearl Harbor, but not in Tokyo.
开始吧 珍珠港早晨一片宁静 但东京可就不一样了
Alfie, we can't fail. My dad'll kill me. Don't be silly.
Alfie 我们不能挂科 我爸会杀了我的 别傻了
My dad'll kill you.
我爸会干掉你的
Well, I mean, I guess I could mark some of them.
那好呗 我想批改一部分应该可以吧
Listen, you mug! You need to mark all of them.
听好 你这个混账 你最好把全部都批好
Yeah, you don't want to see my dad when he's angry.
是啊 你最好别惹毛我爸
He used to train in the same gym as David Haye.
他跟大卫·海耶(英国拳手)一起训练过
And Sally Gunnell.
还有萨莉·冈内尔(英国田径选手)
Nice kicks.
鞋子不错啊
Um, thank you? Give them me.
谢谢夸奖? 脱下给我
What? Give them me.
你说什么? 脱下来给我
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表