剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
He's dying!
他要死了
JOY! Sir! JOY!
乔伊 老师 乔伊
Come on, you bastard. Work with me.
你个混♥蛋♥ 快出来啊
All right, I will buy a second beer at Nando's
好吧 谁下去救他去了南多
for whoever saves Mitchell! Right, get in!
我就请他两杯酒 - 好 上
Coward.
弱
Stephen, you can stop doing that now. We've lost.
史蒂芬把腿放下吧 我们没戏了
Can't someone else dive with me? We've been over this.
就不能换个人吗? -不是都说了么
Jordan and Raj are injured. Rem Dogg is, well, Rem Dogg.
乔丹跟拉杰都有伤 任·道格又是任道格
Girls?
女生呢?
How can you all be on your periods at the same time?
你们怎么会都群体来大姨妈
Women synchronise too. Me and Chantelle started Monday...
女生是同步的 我跟仙黛儿从周一开始...
Please don't! We might as well just accept Pickwell's won.
别说了 直接跟皮克韦尔认输得了
Joe's not competing in anything.
乔又没参加比赛
I'm on my period too?
我也大姨妈了
Blobby's on the blob! I told you he had a fanny!
我靠了个靠的 我说了他有货吧
I thought you were concussed? Oh, me head. Argh! Come on, Joe.
你不是脑震荡吗? -噢 我的头 -拜托 乔
All we need to do is win one event.
我们只用赢一项
No way. Everyone's going to laugh at me.
没人 我会被取笑的
Why would they laugh?
他们干吗笑你?
Last year, I wasn't even swimming, I was just putting out lane numbers
去年 我都没下水 只是在做替补
and Grayson got the whole school to do the Moob-Bot.
格雷森弄的全校人都在做"动荡波"
The Moob-Bot?
动荡波?
Oh, that's clever. But you can't let Grayson win.
哦 真有才 不过你不能让格雷森得逞
But I can't dive. It's not about diving. It's about synchronising.
我不会潜水 跟潜水无关 关键在于双人
You do something, no matter how shit it is, he tries to copy it.
你做个动作 不管有多搓 他就照着做
We might get lucky.
说不定走狗屎运呢
But if it's so easy, why can't you do it?
要那么简单你怎么不去呢?
Oh, how many times? Chlorine is my Kryptonite.
还要我说几次? 氯是我的克星
One drop of that shit
只要沾到一滴
and I go from Jamie Redknapp to Harry Redknapp, like that.
我就从花美男变成草泥马 懂吗
Now, come on, buddy. I believe in you. We all believe in you.
来吧伙计 我相信你 我们都相信你
Inspire a generation. Hashtag YOLO.
新一代的榜样 #活出精彩
YOLO, Joe. YOLO.
活出精彩 乔 活出精彩
YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, YOLO!
活出 精彩 活出 精彩 活出 精彩
Can you buy me three beers? Everyone can have three beers!
能请我三杯酒吗? 每人请三杯
Ah, Mr Smith!
啊 史密斯老师
So great to see you, after the racial insensitivity tribunal.
能在种族敏感审判后见到你真好
With hindsight, I can see that word is best left to rappers.
事后看来 那个词还是日后留给说唱歌♥手用吧
Well, let's just let bygones be bygones.
是呀 事已至此无须再提了
Yes, bro.
好的 兄弟
Some day-ay-ay-ay
~有朝一日啊~
We walk hand in hand...
~我们手拉手~
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Abbey Grove swimming gala.
女士们先生们欢迎来到艾比高中水运会
Now, to light the Olympic torch.
现在 点燃奥♥运♥圣火
Let the Games begin.
让比赛正式开始
Oh, no.
哦 不
Don't panic! Everything's fine!
别慌 不会有事的
Everything's fine. Everything's cool. Don't panic!
没事 没什么问题 别慌
Everything's fine. Do not worry.
大家都没事 别担心
Oh, God. It's really hot. Help! Help!
哦天 好烫 救命
We shall, we shall not be moved.
~我们绝不 绝不动摇~
Argh! Oh, my God!
哦 偶买♥♥噶
Stuck, is it?
卡住了 是吧?
Stand back.
退后
Sometimes there's no substitute for a little bit of manpower.
有些事还得交给男人来办
Any minute now, it'll just drop. It's a stubborn one.
马上就下来了 挺倔还
Oh, shit!
哦 艹!
Erm, I haven't actually put my money in it.
嗯 我还没放钱进去的
Oh... that'll be why nothing's coming out, then.
哦 难怪毛都没掉下来
FYI, your, er, little minge binge.
另外 你的小基友
Not my fault. I've checked with loads of my ex-girlfriends
跟我无关 我调查过我的前女友们了
and they're all still straight.
她们都还是直的
"Checked"? What do you mean, checked?
调查? 调查是什么意思
I asked them if they were gay. Not straight out. I'm subtle, like.
我问他们是同性恋吗 没直接问 我很敏感
What did you ask them?
你怎么问的
Timbaland - music producer or formal evening footwear?
请问Timbaland是音乐制♥作♥人还是夜间鞋子
You're intimidated.
你有威胁感
No, I'm not.
才没有
I just think that, you know... you might be, er, missing out.
只是觉得 你知道 你错过了某东西
I'm not missing out.
我没有错过
No, because sex with Alex
没有 因为跟艾利克斯上♥床♥
is a sensual awakening.
是一种对欲望的唤醒
Wave upon wave of mind-blowing orgasms.
一波接一波的高♥潮♥满满
She's a volcano of pleasure.
她是性福的源泉
Very clever.
相当聪明
Very clever indeed.
真是相当聪明
Get your own back by giving me an erection
让我在学生水运会时勃起
at a children's swimming gala. Oh, God.
宣布你的回归 -天呐
I don't care if you're dying of starvation,
我管你要死了还是饿晕了
your bingo wings are not going to mess up this entry.
别拿你的士力架毁了我们的入场
Miss, I feel... You do not feel, you dive.
老师 我感觉 -不需要你感觉 跳就行
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Sir, we need to call security. I've seen a suspicious package.
老师 快找保安 看到一个可疑包裹
Eugh. Pickwell's camel toe? Toe? That's a whole hoof.
恶 皮克韦尔的骆驼趾 -脚趾? 是蹄吧
Zero?
零分?
Are you out of your tiny little minds?
你们是脑子进翔了吧
There was no synchronisation.
不算双人跳
Yes! Look, it's easy. Just keep it simple. Keep it synchronised.
好 听着 放轻松 只要动作简单 双人一致就行
I can't! I can't take my top off. Everyone will laugh.
不行 我不能当着全校人的面脱衣服 会被耻笑的
Ignore them, Joe. Look, no-one is happy about their bodies.
无视他们 乔 听着 每个人都对身体不自信
You really think that this will ever win Heat's torso of the week?
你以为我这身材能上男人装吗
No, but they might bring back Circle of Shame for those nipples.
不 以这奶头能上妈咪宝贝
Stephen, could you just go and sort out the music?
史蒂芬 你能上去放音乐吗?
This dive is happening!
我们跳定了
Look, mate, beauty is more than skin-deep.
听着 伙计 美丽不在于外表
You are like...
你就好像...
a Ginsters Scotch Egg Bar. Yeah.
苏格兰蛋卷一样 对
On the outside, you're not traditionally beautiful,
表面看来 你说不上美丽
but inside... inside, you're pretty damn special.
但是里面 里面却另有TMD乾坤
Argh! My ankle! This witch tripped me!
啊 我的脚踝 这婆娘绊了我
I said, no running.
说了不准跑
No way. Right, that's it. Shit's getting real.
没门 好吧 够了 动真格了
What about your chlorine allergy?
你的氯过敏呢?
You know what, Joe? Some day...
知道么 乔 总有一天...
we've all got to face up to our fears.
我们都要直面最大的恐惧
You with me? Oi, chicken dipper!
一起不? -喂 大肥鸡
That's the spirit. Lock and load.
这就对了 塞满
What happened to not being ashamed of your body?
不是说了不以身体为耻吗?
Joe, there are some shortcomings that no man will ever get over.
有些短处是男人永远克服不了的
Put it down.
放进去
Dive, dive, dive, dive!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Are you sure about this, Alfie? Yeah. How bad can it be, right?
你真的确定吗 艾尔菲 - 确定 能有多糟
Bob bump? Bob bump.
顶一个 -顶一个
Yes, we did it!
耶 成功了
Oh! Oh, my chlorine allergy. It's vanished! I feel fine!
哦 我的氯过敏 没有了 我感觉没事
Honestly, guys, how bad is it?
说真的 大伙 有多严重?
Not bad at all.
一点也不严重
Oh, my God, you look minging... but no worse than normal.
天呐 你看上去太欠了...不过跟平常没什么两样
You look fine, sir. Really.
你看上去挺好 真的
You'd better get into a hot shower and some dry clothes, sir.
你最好去洗个热水澡换件干衣服 老师
I'll help you get your trunks off.
我帮你脱裤子
Whoa! I think I can cope, thank you, Chantelle.
喔 我自己来就行 谢谢 仙黛儿
Is somebody there?
谁在那?
Where are my clothes? Nice face, Downton.
我的衣服呢 - 脸蛋真美 唐顿
Seriously, Frank, I am not in the mood for this.
说真的弗兰克 我没心情玩儿这个
Thunderbirds are GO! What?
走着...瞧啊! -什么?
Give me my towel back!
毛巾还给我
Ow!
噢
This isn't funny!
别闹了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表