剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
? Thank you, Jesus for this glorious day. ?
~感谢上帝 赐予我极好的一天~
A grand? Is that it?
1000块 就这么多吗
You tried your best. I'm still proud of you, Alf.
你尽力了 我为你骄傲 艾尔菲
What good's that? You're still not going to stay at Abbey Grove.
这有什么用 你还是会离开艾比高中
We've still got Gladys's car wash.
还有格拉迪斯的洗车展没算呢
I don't think Gladys's milkshake
我觉得格拉迪斯的摇头晃奶的
is bringing too many boys to the yard.
应该吸引不了多少人
What about the man auction?
人体拍卖♥♥怎么样
We're 19 grand short, dipshit.
还差1万9千块呢 蠢货
Going once, going twice...
一次 两次
sold to Mrs Carmichael!
成交 卡米高夫人
Now, our next slave for a day is a bit of a catch.
接下来的这位苦力工很抢手噢
It's Mr Fraser!
那就是弗雷泽先生
Hi, ladies. I'm up for anything.
女士们 我没有下限的
Cooking, cleaning, foot rubs - giving or receiving.
做饭 打扫 足底按♥摩♥ 我给你服务你给我服务
Actually, not receiving.
实际上 你们不用为我服务的
I've got a pretty nuclear crop of bunions at the moment.
我现在有拇囊炎
Shall we start the bidding at £50?
我们50磅起价如何
Yes! Oh, £50 from Mrs Welsh.
好的 威尔斯太太出价50
£60 from Gladys. Oh, tits!
格拉迪斯出价60
£70 from Mrs Welsh. Go on.
威尔斯太太出价70 -继续
£80, Gladys, with you.Can I get £100?
格拉迪斯出价80 有出100的吗
Oh, £100 from Gladys, going once...
格拉迪斯出价100了 一次
This is ridiculous, she can't even hear.
这太荒谬了 她根本听不见
Going twice.But we're not even paying her!
两次 -但我们连工资都没给她发
Sold to Gladys for £100!
格拉迪斯 100英镑成交!
Amazing!
太好了!
Our next slave for the day is a very, very special man,
今天我们的下一位是非常非常特殊的
um, sorry...
抱歉
He's just done so much to make today happen.
他为今天做了太多
I know we may have not raised enough to keep this school going,
我知道我们还没有筹够足够的钱来挽救这个学校
but Mr Wickers, he exemplifies everything that I will miss
但是 威克斯老师 他列举出了所有
about Abbey Grove.
我对艾比高中的不舍
I know it's unconventional,
我知道这有点破例
but I'd quite like to start the bidding myself.
但我愿意亲自喊起开价
£50 for Alfie.
我出50磅
£60. 70.
60磅 70
£80!
80磅
100. £200!
100 -200磅
Don't worry, girls, you can share me.
不用担心 姑娘们 可以资源共享的
OK,but she's not kissing your mouth.
好吧 但她不能亲你
This gentleman would like to make a bid on behalf of his employer.
这位先生想代表他的雇主参与竞拍
I'll match whatever he bids.
他出什么价 我都跟
I don't think you will, Miss Gulliver. The bid is for £25,000.
我觉得你跟不了 格列夫老师 他出2万5
What?
什么
That's enough to save the school!
这个足够救学校了
Well, I can't match that. Chantelle?
好吧 这个我跟不了了 仙黛儿
Wait, is this a wind up?
等等 这是忽悠人吗
Going once, going twice,
一次 两次
sold, to the mystery bidder!
成交给这位神秘的出价者
We did it. We did it!
我们做到了
Who'd spend all that money on me?
谁会愿意给我付那么多钱啊
Well, whoever it is,they've saved the school.
不管是谁 他们拯救了学校
And seeing as Abbey Grove's going to be OK, I think, maybe.
看到艾比高中情况好转 我觉得 也许
What?
什么
I'm not going to South Africa, Alf.
我不去南非了 艾尔菲
You said yourself that the school needs me and you need me,
你说的这学校需要我 还有你需要我
but I've come to realise that I need the school, and...
但我开始认识到 是我需要这学校
I also need...
我也需要…
No, no.We made this mistake last term.
不 不 我们上学期犯过这种错了
Oh, yeah, you're right.We should just be friends.
对的 你是对的 我们应该只做朋友
No, I meant kissing in front of the kids.
不 我是说别当着学生的面亲
Come with me.
跟我来
Oh, Dad!
我靠 老爸
Jesus!
见鬼
Alf!
艾尔菲啊
Oh, Christ, er, er... Celia had the hiccups.
西莉亚打嗝了
I was trying to scare her by giving her the willies.
我只是想吓她让她停下来
Stop doing this!
别再这样了
Now calm down, Smoocher.
冷静点 小乖乖
Martin, you must tell him.
马丁 你必须得告诉他
Er, Celia and I, er...
额 西莉亚和我 额……
She mentioned that you may have seen an invitation?
她说你应该看到请柬了
What invitation?
什么请柬
Oh, God, yes, sorry - how could I forget?
见鬼 是的 我怎么会忘了这个
Well, it's an invitation to a very special occasion.
这是一个很特别时刻的请柬
We're getting married!
我们要结婚了
Dad, what the hell? You are marrying this stupid hobbit woman?
爸 你搞什么 你要和这个哈比族女人结婚(魔界里的矮人族)
Oh, Alf, I love this hobbit woman.
艾尔菲 我爱这个哈比族女人
Could we stop saying hobbit woman?
能别再说哈比族了吗
Sorry, darling.
对不起 亲爱的
Alf, we're going to be a family again.
艾尔菲 我们又能有个完美的家了
Come here, Smoocher. Hug Mummy.
过来 小乖乖 拥抱妈妈
Alfie, come back! Alfie!
艾尔菲 回来 艾尔菲
I know I should be pretty annoyed
我知道我应该很生气
but at least Pro Greenmakes my dad happy.
但是至少格林老师能让我爸很开心
I'm happy too.
我也很开心
Ahem!
咳咳
What, Jing?
怎么了 靖
Sir, the anonymous bidder says that you have to leave immediately,
老师 那个匿名竞标者说你必须这就走
otherwise the deal is off.
否则这个交易就作废了
You'll be here when I get back, right?
你会在这等我回来 对吧
Of course I will.
当然
Pickwell!
皮克威尔
You bought me?
你买♥♥了我
Oh, yes, Mr Wickers.
是的 威克斯老师
But... last time I saw you, you were penniless!
但是 上次我见你 你还身无分文
Mm. Well, you remember my German consort, the Beast of Bergandorf?
恩 你记得我德国配偶 波根多夫之王吧
Sadly the old man died last month,
这个可怜的男人上个月去世了
leaving me all the gold he'd stashed in Switzerland.
留给我他藏在瑞士的所有黄金
Hence, my little splurge on you.
所以 我才能在你身上小小挥霍一下
What can you possibly do with me that's worth £25,000?
你能让我做什么来对得起那25,000英镑
Oh, you have no idea.
你还不知道吧
Let the games begin.
游戏开始吧
A saddle?!
马鞍
Drive on, Mephisto
开车 墨菲斯托
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表