剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Well, I've got a pen pal in Argentina.
我在阿根廷有个笔友
A German gentleman. I can't reveal his true identity,
一个德国男子 我不能揭露他的真实身份
but he goes by the code name of the Beast of Bergandor.
他一般对外号♥称勃艮第尔猛兽
Yep. He's a dentist, 90 odd, very courtly.
他是个牙医 90多岁 非常端庄
Yeah, I'm... I'm really happy for you.
好吧 我为你感到高兴
But, where do I fit into this?
但是 跟我有毛关系
I need a thousand pounds.
我需要1000磅
A thousand pounds.
1000磅
That's, like, my life savings and, anyway,
相当于老子一生积蓄
why would I give you a grand?
再说我为什么给你
Because you're the only person that wants to keep me dead.
因为你是唯一愿意我继续死着的人
Unless you'd like me to return to the school?
除非你想让我回到学校
Cash or transfer?
现金还是转账
Done. Money's in your account.
好了 钱到账了
You know, you're going to be missed. Even Frank Grayson was devastated.
知道吗 会有人想你的 就连伊凡·格雷森都伤心死了
Yeah, most def, most def.
是呀 有耳闻 有耳闻
He may have got the idea from somewhere that, erm,
他可能从某些地方得知
he might have a little blood on his hands too.
我的死跟他脱不了干系
Right. How many people did you personally blame for your death?
好吧 你到底把你的死嫁祸给了几个人
Hmm. About five.
五个左右吧
Yeah, I like to have a few plates spinning.
我想广撒网
Yeah, see which one breaks first. OK.
看最后谁先崩溃
Actually, erm, thank you for that memorial, Mr Wickers.
其实吧 感谢你的哀悼会 威克斯
It was...
它是...
Well, it was quite the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!
可能是我今生见过最美好的事了
In fact, I've only ever really dreamt of such a scene
其实 我也只是梦里才见过这种场面
whilst sitting knickerless on my tumble dryer.
依偎盘坐在烘干机上
Oh, God.
天呐
Why do you have to leave me with that image?
为什么要让我浮想联翩的?
No-one must ever know of our pact, Mr Wickers.
不能让任何人知道我们的协议 威克斯
I trust you, Alfie.
我相信你 艾尔菲
Do not lead the guards to me in the garden. Yeah.
别把警卫带入我的花♥园♥里
Phew. Nothing.
呼 无感
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表