剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
20 quid a bloke. Women go free.
男人20英镑一位 女人免费
Well, it's, er, meand my sexy date, so...
我和我的约会对象想去 所以...
Well, that's 40 quid, then.
那就40英镑
Yep. My date's a woman.
她是女的
If I give you 40 quid,it's in no way a confession.
就算我给你40英镑 也代表不了什么
Also, er, my date wants to try a certain thing tonight...
还有 我对象今晚想玩点儿刺♥激♥的...
Well, make sure he knows the safe word.
确保他记得安全口号♥
And I've heard you don't want to pull it out too quickly.
我听说你舍得进去舍不得出来
I'm talking about drugs.
我在说药
Apparently, this drug makes you think that time is an ice cream?
很明显 是种让你觉得时间就像冰激凌的药
Yeah. 50 quid a scoop.
是啊 50英镑一勺
Done.
成交
Did you just ask me to buy you drugs?
你这是在找我买♥♥毒品吗
Yeah, well, obviously.
很明显好吧
Oh, God.
不对
You're blackmailing me, aren't you? Yeah.
你这是在敲诈 -嗯
What do you mean, none of you sell drugs?
你们没卖♥♥过违禁药是什么意思
All I can say is that I am very,very disappointed in you.
我只想说 你们太让我失望了
Why do you need drugs, anyway?
你要买♥♥药干嘛
Because I'm going on a date with India. Why can't you just buy 'em yourself?
因为我要和埃迪亚约会 你为啥不自己买♥♥呢
Er, because, A, I'm a teacher,
这个 首先 我是个老师啊
B, Grayson stole all of my money,
再者 格雷森把我的钱都偷光了
and, C, I made the drug up in the first place,
最后 起初嗑药就是我瞎编的
so have you got any idea how ridiculous you sound?
你们知道那有多荒谬了吧
Sir, apparently you spoke to my dad...?
老师 看来 您和我父亲谈过了...?
Yeah, look, um, I'm sorry.
没错 我很抱歉
I'll apologise for that just as soon as I've sorted out this one very important thing.
这事儿一解决 我就向你父亲道歉
Sir, Stephen's dad is really just going to...
老师 史蒂芬的爸爸真的要
Chantelle, please.I must insist.
仙黛儿 拜托了 先让我说完
This is my thinking face.
看我苦苦思索的这张脸
That's why she didn't recognise it.
她能看出来才怪
Oh, boom squared!
有了
Do you know what face this is Chantelle?
你晓得这又是什么脸吗 仙黛儿?
Is it your come... Don't even say that.
要♥射♥了♥的...够了...
This is my"had a brilliant idea" face.
这是我胸有成竹的笑脸
If I can't buy the drug,I'm going to make the drug.
我要是买♥♥不到毒品 就自己做去
Are you mad?
你是疯了吗
Come on. Drugs must be easy to invent. Look at meow meow.
得了 毒品又不难做 想想喵喵(一种药)
That's fertiliser. It's just someone getting peckish in a garden centre.
基本就是化肥 某人在花♥园♥里毒瘾发作了而已
Mitchell, you must know something about drugs?
米切尔 你肯定很了解毒品
Course I do. My brother spent so long in a Thai prison,
肯定的啊 我亲哥在一泰国监狱呆了那么久
he come back speaking fluent Scouse.
回来以后 利物浦方言说得那个好啊
All right. Well, you can be my head chef, my LS Delia.
很好 你就是我主药剂师 我的绝命毒师
Now, we need someone to help with the science aspect...
接下来 我们还需要一位技术指导
Jing? No way.
静 做梦
What if I told you that this counted towards the community service element
要是我说这个算社区服务的一部分
of your Duke of Edinburgh Award?
算在你那个爱丁堡奖里呢
It's either this or wiping an old guy's ass.
是干这个还是去给老男人擦屁♥股♥呢
Fine. Yes!
行 太棒了
Sir, Professor Green wants to see you.
老师 格林教授要见你
Oh, could you tell Professor Green to go swivel on that.
麻烦你告诉她在椅子上再多转一会儿
No, I didn't mean that.No, don't tell her that!
我不是那个意思 不对 千万别那么说
I'll meet you in the science lab in ten minutes.
10分钟以后 咱们科学实验室见
Can you come back, please?!
你能等等不
Is anything troubling you at the moment, Alfred?
你现在有什么烦恼吗 艾尔菲
Hmm... No.
没有啊
I saw you talking to Mr Grayson earlier.
刚刚我看到你和格雷森在窃窃私语啊
Money exchanging hands.
钱货交易呢
I may look like a girl of 16...
虽然我长得像16的 -是60
But I'm not a fool. I was buying tickets to a rave.
可我不是傻子 我在买♥♥锐舞狂欢夜的入场券
Big deal.
没什么大不了的
Alfred, I, too,have an addictive personality.
艾尔菲 我也是痴迷型人格
Your father...
就是你的父亲...
I crave Martin Wickers.
我痴恋马丁·威克斯
I want to...
我想...
inhale him, snort him,
把他吸入身体里
feel him racing through my veins and exploding inside me.
感受他在我体内冲刺 最后爆发
I'll help you with your problem.
你的事儿就包在我身上了
You help me with your father.
你帮我搞定你♥爸♥
There is absolutely no way on earth I would ever let my dad go out with you.
我绝对不会让我爸跟你一起出去的
And who's Martin more likely to believe, dear?
亲爱的 你觉得马丁会更相信谁呢
A deceitful, drug-addled son,
一个满口谎话 吸毒成瘾的不孝之子
or the woman who's trying so hard to help?
还是一位在竭力帮忙的女士呢
Look, you better get this into your stupid, bunny boiling,
用你那愚蠢傻缺的脑子给我记住了
hobbity little head -I don't do drugs, OK?
我不吸毒的 好吗
You're either with me,or against me.
你不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Oh, it smells disgusting!
闻起来好恶心啊
She's never going to swallow that.
她不会吃这种东西的
I could lower the pH down by neutralising the carbon substrate.
我可以用碳源把PH值降低的
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
Behold!
看这里
Dirty Viennetta!
新幻紫
Why do I bother?
我还纠结啥呢
Alfie, it stinks in here.What is that?
艾尔菲 这里臭死了 那是什么
This, my old friend,is the new legal high,
这个嘛 老朋友 是我新研制的毒品啊
that all the kids are talking about.
就是这些孩子们一直在谈论的东西
Please tell me you are not cooking drugs with children?
你别跟我说你在跟学们造毒
Oh, God, here we go again.
天呐 又来了
Throwing the rule book at me.What is it this time?
又啰嗦那本教师守则了 这次又是什么呢
Page 20,000, rule 3 million,subsection B,
第2000页 第300条 B段
"Do not involve the children in the production of narcotics"?
“严禁孩子参与毒品制♥造♥”
Do you realise how irresponsible you're being?
你知道你有多不负责任吗
Babe, you really need to chill out.
亲 你需要冷静
Maybe you should take a leaf out of India's book.
或许英迪娅的书能帮帮你
OK, and what book is that? Fifty Shades Of Bitch?
那又是什么书《一婊人才》吗
The Great Twatsby?
《不起的贱娘们儿》
The... The Unbearable Lightness Of Being A...
《生命不能承受之-》
Cod Bohemian Dipshit?
《—波西米亚的淫♥娃♥荡♥妇♥》
OK, obviously the last of those is not a real book.
够了 很明显 最后这个不是本书
Is it?
不是吗
Alfie, you, you have done some crazy stuff in your time..
艾尔菲 你以前也干过很多疯狂的事...
Yeah, like falling in...
没错 比如爱上...
fond with you.
喜欢你
Alfie, in the classroom just be a teacher, yeah?
阿尔弗 在教室的时候 尽你的本职好吗
And with women,just... just be yourself.
和女人在一起的时候 再露出本性
Be myself? Yeah.
露出本性 没错
Great, so you're so jealous that you want me to die a virgin?
所以你有这么嫉妒 让我到死都是个处♥男♥
Right, Mitchell,I can sense you sniggering.
米切尔 我听到你在偷笑
Room for a little one, Mr Fraser?
打扰一下 弗雷泽先生
Ah! No Mr Fraser here.
这儿可没什么弗雷泽
I'm Kurt Co-bear,the anti-drugs bear!
我是库尔特·可贝尔 反毒熊大使
Bear? They didn't have any more bear costumes.
熊 熊的衣服没有了
So you're... I'm... Kurt Co-bear,the anti-drugs prawn!
我是库尔特·可贝尔 反毒虾大使
Conducting a drugs amnesty.
负责毒品大赦工作
? Under the sea... ?
茫茫海底...
I'm here on rather pressing business.
我来这儿是有要紧事儿
There's a young teacher at Abbey Grove who has become the victim
在艾比中学有一名老师已经深受
of a craven drug addiction.
毒品侵害
If you're talking about me,I've only taken drugs once
你要是在说我的话 我只吸食过一次毒品
and the ending was not a happy one.
结局并不美好
I was weather guarding some suede slacks
我看守羊毛裤的时候
when I took in a lung full of fumes.
在抽大烟
I was completely off my head and thought I could fly.
我当时头脑一片混乱 我都以为我会飞了
It was an absolute disaster.
不堪回首啊
I forgot my passport, then I freaked out on the Gatwick Express.
我把护照忘了 接着还在格域机场快线上发了疯
I wish I'd weather-guarded the inside of those slacks.
我要是看守就好了
I see I must act alone.
我还是靠自己吧
Goodbye, Mr Fraser.
再见了 弗雷泽先生
I'll be seein' ya.
回见
Alfie, this drug stuff has gone too far.
艾尔菲我们的实验毒品有点儿过了吧
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表