剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Seriously... Seriously, guys. Come on, sir!
真的 说真的各位 拜托
This is not funny! Alfie?
别闹了 -艾尔菲
Hello? Rosie?
谁? 罗西?
We're in the lobby, aren't we?
我是在走廊里 对吧
Yeah. Shit!
没错 -艹!
This is my recurring nightmare.
仿佛昨日再现了
Is he OK? Oh, is this...?
他没事吧 -噢 这就是...?
Yes! This must be the famous Alex.
对 这一定就是大名鼎鼎的艾利克斯
How wonderful to finally meet you.
终于见过真人了
It's like that, is it? You are making a spectacle of yourself.
不领情么? -你这是耍宝吗
Go and put some clothes on!
快去穿衣服
Oh, sorry. You think I'm embarrassed about my body? Pu-lease!
哦 抱歉 你觉得我是自出洋相吗 拜托
Darling, you just can't handle being reminded of what you could have had.
亲爱的 我只是提醒了你你原本可以拥有的东西
Argh!
啊
Come on, then, take a photo. It'll last longer.
来吧 赶紧照 过了就没了
Figure of speech. I didn't mean it!
我就这么一说 别当真啊
Stop it, Mitchell! Sir?
停下 米契尔 -老师
I promise, it's me. Please?!
我发誓是本人 拜托了
I've got to buy those guys 30 beers.
我得给这帮家伙买♥♥30杯酒
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表