剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Hi. Alfie.
幸会 艾尔菲
Teacher, leader...
老师 班主任...
legend.
一代传奇
India, you say?
英迪娅是么(印度同音)
Land of the pyramids.
金字塔之国(应该是埃及)
I'm something of a sphinx er myself.
我也跟"失身"人面像一样伟大
Sorry, did you just say 'sphinx-er'?
抱歉 你说得是"失身"人面像
OK, so I cotch for the drugs counselling service
我在一个叫做Vibesline的药物咨♥询♥处
called Vibesline.
里工作
We're an advice pipeline
我们给吸毒者做咨♥询♥
you can use to freebase non judgmental advice...
你们不会受到任何批判...
I'm sorry, can we lose the fat girl?
抱歉 能把胖姑娘拿开吗
Cartel got her. Buried in the ditch.
拿开了 死得远远的了
Basically, if it's vibesing,
基本上 如果有共鸣
chillax and ride the wave.
放轻松 随节奏互动
She calls me that, too.
她也这么叫我的
It's Chinese for "leader of the blind,"
中文里形容"深谋远志"
"up the great mountain of wisdom."
"一代骄雄"的意思
Sort of... roughly.
大致翻译
Thanks, babe. I'm here to talk to you about the dark side of drugs.
谢了 亲 我今天是来跟大家讲毒品的危害的
OK, yah! You're having a massive night!
好了 你们正在享受疯狂之夜
The sun is coming up! You are totally chunged.
太阳就要出来了 你兴奋得一塌糊涂
But the good times are over.
但好时光结束了
Now we have to deal with the terrible consequences
现在我们得面对滥用药物
of substance abuse.
带来的后果
You can't find your Oyster card. It's a long walk back to Chiswick.
你找不到你的悠游卡了 回去的路又那么远
You, you lost an earring your grandmother left you in her will.
你 你把你祖母遗嘱里留给你的耳环弄丢了
That is 45 minutes looking for it on your hands and knees,
你跪在地上找寻了45分钟
using your phone as a torch.
只能拿手♥机♥当电筒
And you...
而你...
you kissed the guy who runs the deli you go into every day.
你吻了一个你每天都去的那家店的店老板
Fraser, this is nonsense.
弗瑞泽 这太荒谬了
Nonsense?
荒谬
FYI, you're a real negatude.
我告诉你 你很"消态"
Sorry, "negatude"?
什么"消态"
"Negative attitude." It's a mashup.
"态度消极" 混搭词
Yeah, it's a mashup.
对 是混搭词
Get with the times, Marple.
跟上时代吧 马普尔小姐
That was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
那是我见过最可悲的事
I actually thought India was kinda good.
我倒觉得英迪娅挺好的
I'm talking about you. "Teacher, leader, legend."
我是说你"老师 班主任 一代传奇"
Oh, yeah, I forgot "visionary".
是呀 我忘了说有梦想
Look, I just... got into her vibe.
听着 我是被她带入气氛了
I know exactly what you want to get into.
这不就是你想要的吗
Are you jealous? Why would I be jealous of "Indjah"?
你在嫉妒吗 我♥干♥嘛要嫉妒英迪娅
You sound jeliculous.
你听上去很"嫉妙"
"Jealous" and "ridiculous". Mashup.
"嫉妒"加"莫名其妙" 组合词
You should stop doing that. You're beginning to sound like a bit of a twunt.
你能打住吗 你有点像"坑蛋"
Oh, that is so uncalled for!
你也太不积口德了
Hey!
嘿
Oh, soz, bit of a domestic?
噢 有点小拌嘴了
A domestic? No, we're not a couple.
小拌嘴 我们不是一对
No, don't worry, I'm single.
别担心 我单身
I'm young, dumb and full of com...
我年轻 天真 性旺盛...
...fortable silences.
...胜有声
Do you want to hit the canteen, maybe?
要一起去食堂吗
Oh, it's pathetic.
太可悲了
Come on, let's go and have a "lovely lunch",
来吧 我们去午餐一顿
a lunch...
午餐...
It... it was meant to be a mashup...
我以为能组合成词的...
It's OK. OK.
算了吧 好
Yeah, I used to cane it pretty hard.
我以前也很爱出去嗨
Things got pretty messy in Ibiza. Which club?
伊比沙岛目前形势很不好 哪家俱乐部
Club Med. I went on the water slides straight after lunch.
地中海俱乐部 午饭后就喜欢去划水
My dad went ballistic.
我爸摔惨了
That was one frosty pedalo home.
全靠脚登回去的
My parents don't want to talk to Miss Gulliver, sir,
我父母不想见格老师 老师
they only want to talk to you. Very sensible.
他们就像见你 情理之中
Why are you dressed as a Scottish widow?
你干嘛穿得像苏格兰寡妇一样
Because this is my last day at Abbey Grove!
因为这是我在艾比高中呆得最后一天了
Oh, 'scuse me.
抱歉
I am bothered, but I think this girl actually likes me!
我深表遗憾 但是我觉得这个妹子对我有意思
What a slut.
荡♥妇♥一个
Everything that I love is being torn away from me.
我所钟爱的一切都被夺走了
And I appreciate that.
我并不觉得那样有什么不好
It's just that you're also being a little bit of a cock block.
只不过你实在有点当电灯泡
Look, I'll call your dad as soon as lunch is over.
等着 我吃完午饭就给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
I promise you,I won't let him take you away.
我保证 你不会被带走的
Come on, babes.
算了吧 贱♥人♥
Yep.
好的
OK, so that was my mate, Savannah.
是我的朋友 萨凡娜
Her, me, Uggie and Quinoa are going
我 她 小琪和葵诺雅今晚要去
to this totally exclusive warehouse rave tonight.
一个独家的锐舞狂欢派对
This guy called Ben Grayson runs it...
就是这个叫本·格雷森的家伙办的
Ben Grayson? Yeah,his brother Frank's at this school.
本·格雷森 他弟弟弗兰克就是我们学校的
Can you get us on the guest list?
能让他邀请咱俩去吗?
Us?
咱俩
What, like we're on a date?
纳尼 就像咱俩去约会
Well... why not?
额 有何不可
Well, yeah! I'll give him a call now.
好的 我现在就给他打电♥话♥
Oh, answerphone.
好吧 是电♥话♥留言
Yo, Frankenstein!
你好 是弗兰肯斯坦不
Yeah, it's Mr Wickers here,Wicky-wicky-wickers...
你好 我是威克斯 威克 威克 威克斯...
Um, I was just wondering, bro,whether there was any chance
哥们儿 我就是想问问 能不能
I could just bum a couple of ticky-boos to the old rave-age?
给我两张你那个复古锐舞派对的门票
Guest list. Guest listage?
宾客名单宾客名单潮流
Anyway, give me a bell back, bro.
伙计 别忘了给我回电♥话♥
Laters. Love you. I don't love you.
别忘了哈 爱你 我才不爱你嘞
Bye.
拜
So, if... if we go to this rave tonight,
要是我们去这个锐舞狂欢夜的话
are you going to take anything,to like, you know, help you through?
你不打算带点什么东西 你懂得
Yeah. Well, I mean, if we're going to be dancing until the break of dawn,
是的 我懂 要是咱俩跳个通宵
I will probably need to take my supportive insoles.
我有必要带上我的鞋垫
No, no.Drugs
不 我说的是 药
But I thought you were clean?
我以为你不吸毒的
Only 9-5.
也就朝九晚五的时候
If you get me on the guest list,things could get messy.
你要是把我带去 可能会乱来哦
Oh, they're going to get messy.
一定会天下大乱的
I'll probably cover myself in...shit.
我搞不好会满身是屎
My sister, Mortadella,took this legal high, right,
我姐姐 摩德黛拉 嗑过一种嗨丸
which made her think she could freeze time
感觉自己能暂停时间
and lick it like a lolly.
并且能够像舔棒棒糖一样舔它
Sure, that's, erm...
肯定啊 不过那个
...dirty...
那个叫
Viennetta.
新幻紫
It's like getting a hand-job off Aslan.
就跟替阿斯兰手♥淫♥一样
Can you get some for tonight? Hell, yeah.
你能搞点儿来不 当然
Me, you, Havana,
你 我 哈婉娜
Ugly and Cous Cous are going to get absolutely mashed.
丑丑和古丝米会嗨死的
Is that Frank? Amazing!
是佛兰克吗 太棒了
Yo! What's up, motherlover?
干什么呢 乖宝宝
I cannot wait to get into yo' club,
我都等不及要去你的俱乐部了
bang some drugs, shake my...
整些药... 摇头...
jugs.
晃脑
Oh...
呃...
Mr Carmichael.
是卡米克尔先生啊
Er, no, Stephen did not mention that you were going to call me directly.
没 斯蒂芬没说你会给我打电♥话♥
I'm so sorry about that...
非常抱歉
Yo, what's happening?
嗨 说什么呢?
Did you, er, get my message about the guest list?
收到我的信息没 关于宾客名单的
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表