剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Look, I know how much you hate the idea of Celia and I being an item.
听着 我知道你很反感我跟西莉亚好上了
It was moment of madness.
那是一时冲动
One too many glasses of rose, the red mist descends and,
一旦几杯红玫酒下了肚 玫瑰劲儿上来了
before you know it,
还没等你反应过来
you're giving an old friend a... knee trembler.
就已经在跟老朋友老汉推车了
Right, stop the car.
够了 停车
Pull over.
靠边停
I miss the touch of a woman, Alf. Celia made me feel so alive.
我好久没碰女人了 西莉亚让我重回青春
Her eyes, her touch, her musk.
她的双眸 她的肌肤 她的风油精味儿
If it's any consolation, it didn't last long.
如果这样你好受点 我没坚持多久
She gave my prostate the once over. Apparently, it's tip top.
她给我检查了一下前列腺 很显然 它顶呱呱
Hey, Rosie! I, er, got you a little present.
嘿 罗西 送你个小东西
Oh, friendship bracelet?
友情手链
It's just a silly little thing,
傻傻的小东东罢了
to remind you that I'll always be here for you,
提醒你我永远在你身边
no matter what, for ever more.
无论如何 生生世世
It's no biggie.
没什么大不了的
You cut it off, I die.
只不过你剪断它 我就会死
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, erm, Celia, Fraser's giving the drugs counsellor a lift,
西莉亚 佛瑞泽在接药物顾问
and they're stuck on the M25, so we might need a back-up plan.
他们堵在25里外了 所以我们需B计划
It's drugs awareness day? AKA doss day!
是毒品意识日 也就是偷闲日
Show the kids a couple of pictures of a dead junkie,
给学生门看几张吸毒死的瘾君子照片
and then chill out.
然后悠闲
Well, I've actually prepared a proper presentation on drugs...
我特意准备了正式的毒品知识展示...
Oh, no, Rosie. It's a chore.
不用 罗西 这是重活儿
Leave it to the most senior member of staff.
留给资质最高的员工吧
No, it's fine, Celia. I'm going to talk about drug mules,
没事的 西莉亚 我会讲讲毒品运输
and the Taliban, and the US government...
塔♥利♥班♥ 美国政♥府♥...
Woo, yeah! You go, sister!
好耶 走你 妹子
I blame Starbucks.
万恶星巴克
No, Israel.
不 还有以色列
Lizards?
蜥蜴
Really, Rosie, take a well earned break.
真的 罗西 好好休息吧你
Read a fashion magazine.
读本时尚杂♥志♥也好
Flesh tones can be so brutally honest.
你的脸色太残忍♥了
I am fully equipped to give this talk.
发言材料我都准备好了
Well, maybe you'd like to borrow a pair of these...
或许你需要借一双这个...
It's a talk, Celia, not Customs.
我是发言 不是过海关
Well, it seems a shame for them to go to waste.
都抽出来了浪费了怪可惜的
Alfred, I've already given your father's a once over,
艾尔菲 我给你♥爸♥来过一次了
would you like me to test your prostate?
要我帮你也查查前列腺吗
What's happened?
怎么了
It's his parents.
是他父母
They're taking me away from Abbey Grove.
他们不要我上艾比高中了
They say it's not academical enough.
说这里学术气氛不强
What? You... you can't leave!
什么 你...你不能走
Have your parents even seen the league tables?
你爹妈没看见排名表吗
What, the league tables in which we're ranked
怎么 那张我们排名比两家孤儿院
below two orphanages and a kennels?
和狗舍还差的排名表吗
They want me to become some boring lawyer.
他们希望我当什么无聊的律师
Sir, are you and Miss Gulliver cool at the mo?
老师 你跟格老师关系好些了吗
Yeah. I mean, she's split up with Alex, and I reckon I've got
有啊 她刚跟艾利克斯分手
just about enough time to seduce her before she remembers her self-worth.
我刚好可以在她弄清楚性取向之前乘虚而入
Going to give her a knob to cry on, sir? Oh, no, sorry, Mitchell.
借她一个蛋蛋依靠么 抱歉 米契尔
I think your mum's consoling herself on it tonight.
想必你妈妈今晚又要靠自己了吧
Sir, can you ask Miss Gulliver
老师 你能请格老师
to persuade my parents to let me stay here?
说服我爸妈让我留在这吗
Er, why can't I persuade them?
为什么不让我去
Cos you'll mess it up, sir. But I'm great with parents!
因为你会弄砸的 我家长缘很好啊
Every time you see my parents, you insist on taking your shoes off.
你每次见我家长 都执意要脱鞋
Yeah. And I bow. Respectful.
对 我还鞠躬 出于尊重
Oh, xie xie. Ni hao.
谢谢 你好
When my mum came in to talk about me bunking off school,
我妈妈来说我上课睡觉的事的时候
you asked her if you could use a clamp.
你问她你能不能用把我的螺丝拧紧点
Yeah, well it's either that or putting the whole school on stilts.
不然得话全校都得小心翼翼的
But Miss Gulliver's really persuasive.
格老师很能打动人
Persuasive?
打动人
Look, I'm sorry, if you want to be inspired to be a lawyer,
听着 不好意思 如果你想成为律师
look no further, my friend.
请往这看 盆友
Last year I took on BP,
去年我把英石油公♥司♥告庭
only one of the world's largest corporations,
全球最大的企业之一
and I thrashed them, on my own, in a court of law.
我靠我自己在法庭上秒杀了它们
How much did you win? Well, I didn't win any actual money,
陪了你多少钱 我没拿到什么实质的钱
but you know the Wild Bean Cafe in Tring?
但你们都知道特林的野生豆咖啡馆吧
They now have to have a sign on their coffee machine which reads,
现在他们的咖啡机上不能再贴
"Please do not drink directly from the nozzle."
"请勿直接对着喷管饮用"的标语了
So, my place tonight, hang out, listen to a bit of reggae music?
今晚去我家不 玩儿玩儿 听听雷鬼音乐
You don't like reggae.
你不听雷鬼的
Er, Ollie Murs?
拜托 奥利·莫斯有没有
Alfie, I'm sorry. I'm just not ready to see anyone yet.
艾尔菲 抱歉 我现在还不想见谁
I wasn't asking you out!
我又没约你
Hey, if you need any help with your presentation,
对了 如果你的讲座上需要帮忙
don't be afraid to ask,
尽管开口
cos, obviously, I know quite a lot about drugs.
因为 很显然 我对毒品了如指掌
You took one anti depressant when you heard that 5ive had broken up.
你也就五人组解散后吃过一粒抑郁片
5ive'll make you get down.
五人组能让你染上毒
Yeah, well, you're still not that qualified.
不过你还是不够格
Oh, really?
是嘛
My friend Atticus Hoye
我朋友阿提库斯·霍衣
once took me to a poppers den.
带我去过一次安♥非♥他♥命♥窝点
You don't get a den for poppers. Well, that shows how much you know.
打安♥非♥他♥命♥要什么窝点 你是有所不知
All these naked guys injecting themselves with poppers
一群裸男在那注射安♥非♥他♥命♥
by sitting on these big rubber needles.
用那么大的塑胶针管
Atticus, he couldn't get enough of it.
阿提库斯 根本停不下来
You know what they say, once you pop you just can't stop.
俗话说 一入此门 必毁终生
So if you, er, change your mind about tonight...?
那么 如果你今晚改变主意得话...
I won't. Well, you might.
我不会的 没准备噢
I absolutely won't. Absolutely might.
绝对不会的 绝对没准噢
OK, guys, so there's going to be no history class today.
好了 同学们 今天没有历史课
I'm going to do my drugs presentation,
我要做毒品知识讲座
followed by a question and answer. I got a question, Miss.
顺带解答问题 我有疑问 老师
Is it true police dogs can't smell skunk
如果你把臭鼬放进洁尔阴里
if you put it in a bottle of Femfresh?
警犬真的闻不出来了吗
Yep. I sincerely doubt it.
对 我深表怀疑
Oh, man! Does anyone want some Femfresh?
不是吧 那有人需要洁尔阴的吗
Oh, yeah. I'll take it.
给我把
My flat gets really smelly.
我的拖鞋里有时候会有味道
Do you even know what Femfresh is?
你不是洁尔阴是什么吧
It's... like Febreze, right?
跟除臭剂一样吧
Yeah, it makes your curtains smell nice!
对 让你的"水帘洞"香香的
OK, guys. OK, calm down. That's enough.
好了 各位 淡定点 够了
Now, can anyone ima...
现在 谁能想象...
imagine how hard life must be for Maria,
想象一下玛利亚的生活有难吗
a drug mule from Mexico?
来自墨西哥的人体藏♥毒♥者
If I was eating Mexican food every day,
如果我也天天吃墨西哥食物
I don't think I'd be able to keep anything in my ass.
屁♥眼♥里什么也能藏
What do people like Maria need?
像玛利亚这样的人需要什么
Hair straighteners? Look at the split ends on that!
头发顺直 发梢分叉成那样
True dat. And maybe some make-up to sort out this car crash.
没错 或许化点妆遮盖一下这个车祸现场
No, no.
不 不
What people like Maria need is our respect.
像玛利亚这样的人需要的是我们的尊重
Gs, Hustlers, crisis averted.
各位 危机解除了
Your drugs counsellor... has arrived!
你们药物顾问...已经来了
Oh, no, no, no, no, cos I'm in the middle of my drugs talk.
不 不 不 因为我正在发言中呢
Oh, that's very sweet, Miss G,
哦 你真贴心 格老师
but I have a professional up my wizard's sleeve!
但我有专业人士指点
Guys, meet India.
各位 见过英迪娅
Namaste.
各位好
I'm India.
我是英迪娅
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表