剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
It doesn't even exist!
有个屁十四罗汉
Hey! Pro Green's got me teaching biology.
格林老师让我来教生物
Said you had some stuff for me,but then I thought...
说你有些东西要给我 然后我想
what does everyone love? Sea Monkeys!
大家都喜欢什么 水猴子(一泡就活的小生物)
This isn't a primary school.
这不是小学
Alfie, if I tell you something,
艾尔菲 如果我告诉你件事
do you promise that you won't overreact?
你能保证你不会反应过度吗
When have I ever overreacted?
我什么时候反应过度了
I've applied for a job at a school in Soweto.
我在索韦托的一个学校里申请了份工作
Why are you doing this to me?
为什么你要这么对我
OK? Yeah.
可以了么 -恩
Good.
好的
Alf, I love this school,
艾尔菲 我爱这所学校
but I need a change in my life.
但是我的生活需要有一点改变
Grow a fringe! Try zumba!
留个刘海 跳个尊巴舞呗
Try heroin!
吸个毒什么的
But I could do some good in Soweto.
但是我可以在索韦托(南非地名)做更好的事情
Instead of being stuck here in Abbey Grove,
而不是被困在艾比高中
lurching from disaster to disaster.
面对一堆又一堆的破事
But what about us?
但是我们呢
Our will they won't they is the glue that binds this school together.
我们就是紧密这所学校的粘着剂
Please don't go, Rosie,
别走 罗西
you're the only person on the staffthat I like.
你是这里我唯一喜欢的职工了
You can't leave me here with Pro Green and Anakin Skywanker.
你不能留我一人跟格林师太在一起
The school needs you.
这个学校需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Well, I mean, I've only just applied,so...
那个…我已经提交申请了 所以…
let's see what happens. Yeah?
静观其变吧 好么
Here you go. Frogs! Yeah.
这个给你 青蛙
Oh, my God, this one's not moving!
哦 老天 这只不动了
Maybe it's asleep.
也许它睡了
They're all dead. Your class are dissecting them.
都死了 你们班要解剖它们
Urgh!Sure I can't just do Sea-Monkeys?
你确定不能泡水猴子玩儿么
Give that about a day
给他们一天的时间
and it'll bethe Discovery Channel in a glass.
然后在玻璃杯中上演科学频道
Off you go, Alfie.
走吧 艾尔菲
Where do you want these, Pro Green?
这些放哪儿 格林教授
Next to the other sale items.
跟那些要卖♥♥掉的放一起
We're putting them on "the eBay".It's "eBay".
我们要他们拿到"易趣"上卖♥♥ -易趣
You can't sell our books!
你不能卖♥♥掉我们的书
Yeah - what are the sad, lonely kids going to read
就是 其他人都在操场上玩儿的时候
whilst everyone else is out in the playground having fun?
你要那些可悲的书呆子们干嘛去
Desperate times, Mr Wickers.
非常时期 威克斯老师
You could sell that.
你可以卖♥♥掉那个
Or let me take a hammer to it.
或是让我砸了它吧
Why should I suffer for the school's profligacy?
学校破产为什么我要受罪
Now, I need you two to prevail uponthe kitchen staff to work for free.
现在 我需要你俩去劝说厨房♥员工免费工作
Why do we have to do that? We're all in this together.
为什么要我们去做 我们都是一起的
I just think that... Ah-ah!
我只是认为
We're all in this together.
咱们得携手共度
That will be all.
就这样了
All right, whatever. Let's go and give Mrs Patmore her P45.
随便吧 我去给马特莫老师她的养老金吧
Mr Wickers, arretez vous, s'il vous plait.
威克斯老师 请你留步
Stay behind, please?
留一下 好么
Now, as you know, your father and I are courting.
现在 如你所知 你♥爸♥和我正在恋爱
Courting?
恋爱
Marty-Bear is a wonderful, caring, passionate man.
小马哥 是一位体贴 有激♥情♥的好男人
He, you, and I are a little family now.
咱仨之间已经是个小家庭了
What do you want?
你想要干嘛
We'd like you to call me "Mummy".
我想听你叫我声娘
Is something the matter?
有什么问题么
I am looking at the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
我正望着此生让我最反胃的东西
Oh, no -now I am.
不对 现在才是
Trust me, I've got this.
相信我 我能搞定
Are you sure?
你确定
Er, yeah, I'm a people person.
当然 我最有人缘了
Yo! Kitchen goblins!
喂 各位小厨娘
I'm just here to tell you how much of a vital part
我到这里是为了告诉你们
of the Abbey Grove machineyou guys are.
你们对艾比高中的重要性
Yeah, maybe sometimes you don't get the credit you deserve
没错 或许有时候你们没得到应有的奖赏
and you're a bit funny-looking,
而且你们长得也蛮搞笑
but you're like Niall from One Direction - without you
但你们就像One Direction里面的奈尔一样 没有你们
there isn't a band!
何谈组合
Ah, and we go back a bit, don't we?
让我们回归主题
This guy, right, has got some of the best banter in the school, hey?
这家伙是全校最有笑点的
And a dab hand with the ladies! Player!
而且又是妇女之友 花♥花♥公♥子♥哟
And my mate here, Iggy Pop.This guy, right, is...
还有这位大姐 爱姬波普 这家伙...
One of the nicest WOMEN I've ever worked with.
是与我共事过最好的女人
Oh, yep!
是的
And my brother from another mother,old... Little Chef.
还有简直跟我亲如兄弟的 小...主厨
Look, we could reminisce about the old days until the cows come home.
听着 这些回忆我能说到牛都下班回家了
But I'm here to tell you that
但是我在这里是想告诉你们
Abbey Grove has gone bust,
艾比高中已经破产了
so we were wondering whether you guys would be willing to do
所以我们想知道是否你们愿意
"yo tang" on a sort of volunteer basis?
把你们的工作转化成义务
Unpaid.
没有薪资
That's cool, take five,have a think about it.
没关系 给你们5分钟 想想看
I knew it. Didn't I say,
我就知道 我就说
if there was one person we could rely on, it's old...
如果说谁最可靠 那就要数这位...
it's.... Gladys.
就是… 格拉迪斯
Gladys.
格拉迪斯
Gladys, with the hearing aids.
格拉迪斯 戴助听器的这位
I remember now.
我记起来了
She hasn't heard a word.
她根本没听见
It looks like Pro Green's sold all the food.
貌似格林教授把食物也卖♥♥掉了
What are we going to feed the kids now?
学生们要吃什么
What's this?
这是什么
We did a whip-round, sir.
我们做了募捐 老师
That's all our pocket money.
那是我们所有的零花钱
Guys, I've been over this with you.
亲们 我跟你们说过了
As much as I'd like to, I can't buy you booze again.
尽管我很想 但是我不能再给你们买♥♥酒了
No, Alfie, the money's for saving Abbey Grove.
不 艾尔菲 这钱是为了拯救艾比高中的
We know it's not much, but...
我们知道这很少 但是
We don't want to leave, sir.
我们不想离开这 老师
Even though this school's got shit wheelchair access.
即使这个学校的残疾人通道那么屎
And fewer GCSEs than a Premier League football team.
而且文凭发得人数 比足球队还少
It's a dump, but it's my dump.
这儿的确是垃圾堆 但也是我的垃圾堆
You know what it's like with your own brew, sir. I like the smell.
就像自己爱喝的酒 一闻就知道有没有
Some beautiful words there,Mitchell.
说的太好了 米契尔
Guys, you've been so generous,
各位 谢谢你们的慷慨解囊
but I can't accept this.
但是我还是不能收下
There must be a better way.
一定还有更好的方法
Ocean's Fifteen? Really?
十五罗汉吗 -不是吧你
What are you doing?Buttering the corridor.
你在干嘛 -给走廊涂点黄油
Look, I really think we need to do a fundraiser.
听着 我真的觉得我们需要搞个募捐
Alf, listen,we just simply don't have the time.
听着 我们根本没有时间
Mitchell's dad owns a funfair.
米契尔的老爸是集市摊老板
He could easily lend us some stalls.
借我们个摊位不成问题
Unless I can pay them off in two days' time,
除非我能在2天只内还清钱
the bank are gonna pop a cap in the back of my ass.
否则银行会弄死我的
I don't really care about your ass,I care about this school.
我管你的死活 我只是关心学校
Calm down, dear! This is going to send people flying.
冷静 亲 这会让人摔的很惨的
All we have to do is sit back,
我们只要坐享其成
capture the comedy Kerrie Gold, cash said gold,
抓住精彩镜头 拿它卖♥♥钱
vis a vis a £250 cheque from You've Been Framed and we're in Clover.
"整蛊专家"节目就会寄来250磅的支票
Butter genius.
发油财了
Right, are there any other butter puns you just want to get out of your system now?
好吧 还有什么一语双关的句子你想甩出来吗
I'll Lurpak it in.
暂时木油
Look, the only problem with your genius plan, there's no-one here!
听着 你天才计划的唯一问题是 这里没人
Everyone's in class.
所有人都在上课
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表