剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
对 她在我们的婚礼上已经表示的很清楚了
Yeah, she made that quite clear at the wedding.
我真高兴你还记得
I'm glad you remember it.
我经常想起
I think of it often,
和在那一晚我怎样告诉你我爱你的
and how I told you that night that I loved you.
我当时把你吓坏了 是吧
I scared the hell out of you, didn't I?
可怜的男人
Poor man,
你已经完完全全准备好了商业安排
you were perfectly ready for a business-like arrangement,
我反而给你搞砸了
and I went and spoiled it.
我还没找到罗斯的线人
I haven't found Rose's informant.
我还需要更深入地去调查
It will require further digging.
我们在讨论你的女孩们 对吧
We are talking about your girls, aren't we?
你真的想知道吗 威廉姆
Do you really wanna know, William?
高尔特先生
Mr. Gault?
克里斯塔 有事吗
Christa, yes?
我在我的房♥间找到了这个 我觉得你也许会需要它
I found this in my cabin, and I thought you might want it.
原来是罗蕾莱的
It was Lorelei's,
她还告诉我这是她男朋友送给她的
and she told me her boyfriend gave it to her.
谢谢你 克里斯塔
Thank you, Christa.
罗蕾莱 莱斯的离去提醒了我们的地位
Lorelei Wright's passing reminds us of our place,
我们的局限
our limitations.
个别地
Individually,
我们仅不过是这伟大事情的冰山一角
we are but a small part of something far greater,
但是 对我们整体的存在至关重要
greater, yet essential to the survival of the whole,
对这个使命而言不可或缺
essential to this mission...
对人性来说更是必不可少
essential to humanity.
我们需要鼓起勇气
We take great strength in this...
将她的身体交给无尽的宇宙
as we consign her body to the infinite.
沃恩主任
Director Warren.
哈里斯 你觉得我不应该得知
Harris, you think I wasn't supposed to hear
有人把枪带上了船这件事
that someone brought a gun on board
只因为那艘船有五十年之久了
because the ship is 50 years out?
拜托
Come on!
难道我们太空英雄们之一t
Did one of our space heroes
真的犯下谋杀罪了吗
actually commit a murder?
似乎是这样
It would appear so.
哈里斯
Harris...
好自为之
take care.
你的控制领域全然的建立在你
Your fiefdom is built
有能力说服我和所有人
on your being able to convince me and everyone
一切都在你的掌控之下
that you have complete control.
但是这如果一旦消渐 这样说吧
Once that erodes, let me put it this way,
你的和这个项目的寿命
your life and the life of this project
都已经不长乐
have the same expectancy.
沃恩理事 很巧啊
Director Warren. What a surprise.
打扰一下 哈里斯 借一步说话
Excuse me! Harris, a word?
我们遇到麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我有东西要给你
I've got something of yours.
它应该是属于你收藏里面的 对吧
It probably should be in your collection, shouldn't it?
你知道的 这是属于第一届船长的东西
You know, this belonged to the first captain.
人们也不知道
You know, people had no idea
哥伦布的航行是怎样的困难
how incredibly difficult a journey like Columbus' was.
星盘只能显示维度 没有经度
Astrolabes told latitude but not longitude.
到达了一个新世界
Reaching a new world
和大海捞针一样困难
was like finding a needle in a haystack:
纯粹 盲目的运气
pure, blind luck.
这就是你让我调查罗蕾莱案的原因吗
Is that why you had me investigate Lorelei's murder?
因为你知道我永远不会怀疑你
'Cause you knew I'd never suspect you?
我把你拉到这个案子里
I set you down this course,
现在你就开始怀疑任何人了
and now you're ready to distrust anyone.
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我控制不了自己 高尔特
I couldn't help myself, Gault.
罗蕾莱把我当成傻瓜来戏弄
Lorelei was playing me for a fool,
但我并没有杀她
but I didn't kill her.
你必须得相信我
You have to believe me.
噢 看上去葬礼我来晚了啊
Oh, it looks like I'm a little late for the funeral.
放开那个女孩 斯杜克
Just let the girl go, Stokes.
我倒不这么认为 我要在委员会之前离开
No, I don't think so. I'm gonna go before the council.
听着 你这样做只会害了你
Listen, you're only making matters worse for yourself.
你觉得我的牢门是自己打开的吗
You think my cell door just opened itself?
杀一个被搜捕的人要简单得多
It's a lot easier to kill someone in a manhunt.
我会去查清楚的 我保证
I will get to the bottom of it, I promise,
但是现在 放开她
but for right now, just let her go.
在辐射风暴期间有人进了堆料场
Someone came in the stockyards during the radiation storm,
对吗 放了这只手♥枪♥ 然后栽赃给我
all right, planted this gun and... and set me up!
不 没有人去过那里
No... no one was there!
没有人能在辐射下存活
Nobody could survive the radiation.
现在 听我说 请放开她
Now listen to me. Please, let her go!
我只知道我看到了一个
All I know is I saw a boot print
在风暴之前完全没有的靴印
after the storm where there wasn't one before!
呆在这别动
Stay here!
控制板被锁定了
The control panel's locked!
你还认为一切都不在我掌控之下吗
You think I don't have total control?
每个细节
Every detail
从星体的移♥动♥到厕所马桶的冲刷
from the movement of the stars to the flushing of the toilets
都会准确的出现在真实的历程中
is exactly as it would be on the real journey.
他们质疑所处环境的有效性的时候
The minute they doubt the validity of their environment
正式这个实验失败的时候
is the minute the experiment fails.
这太华丽了
It is magnificent.
不仅仅如此
It's more than that.
升♥天♥号♥是一艘人性的救生艇
Ascension is a lifeboat for humanity.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表