剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
彻底的流放者
Total pariahs.
他们故意把自己把自己置于那个位置吗
And they knowingly put themselves in that position?
这么说吧 一些人只是一心
Well, some people are just hardwired
想拥有家庭
to want to have families,
不管他们是否能做到
regardless of whether or not they should.
能做到吗
Should?
遗传学上讲 当然了
Genetically speaking, of course.
也是
Of course.
那兹曼在找什么 从遗传学上面讲
And what does Enzmann look for, genetically speaking,
什么时候决定谁制定准生名单呢
when determining who makes the birth list?
哦 不不不 哈里斯与这个无关
Oh, no, no, no! Harris has nothing to do with it.
这是纯数学公式
It's purely a mathematic equation.
就像我们以前说的学校里的优等生
Also known as old-school eugenics.
哇哦 这话挺给力
Well, that's kind of a strong word.
你在决定谁能或者不能生育
You're deciding who can and cannot procreate.
从我的立场看
From where I stand,
把社会达尔文主义变得看起来非常容易
that makes social Darwinism look like a walk in the park.
你可以鸣枪警示
You could've fired a warning shot!
沃伦告诉你她拿到我报告了吗
Warren told you she got my report?
对 她正在赶来的路上
Yes, and she's on her way over here right now.
我认为你已经开始有点了解我们做的这些事情了
I thought you were starting to grasp what we're doing here,
这会直接影响到我们的未来
the impact it will have on all of our futures.
哦 是啊 而且我认为你没有检查这些
Oh, I do, and I think that you've gone unchecked
有好长一段时间了
for far too long.
你对你做出的毁坏没有概念
You have no concept of the damage you've done.
你已经被我开除了
You've cut me off at the knees!
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
我为她工作
I work for her.
你是在排解你的沮丧
You're working out your frustrations,
还是在躲避你美丽的妻子
or are you just avoiding your lovely wife?
我能想象她没做什么事情安慰你
I'd imagine she's none too pleased with you!
我的婚姻跟你没关系 戴维斯议员
My marriage is none of your business, Councilman Davis.
看起来你已经跟船上的所有人都有关系了
Seems you've made it the business of everyone on this ship.
那上面放的是你们俩 我只是坐在我的椅子边
That was some show you put on. I was on the edge of my seat!
我迫不及待想看接下来会发生什么了
I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.
没有什么能够阻碍我对这艘船要尽的责任
Nothing stands in the way of my duty to the ship.
你应该给我聪明点记住这个
You'd be wise to remember that.
看起来我已经逗留过久了
Looks like I've overstayed my welcome.
船长
Captain.
罗斯 待会儿客厅见
Rose, I'll see you in Chambers.
有什么好笑的
Is something funny?
你绝对不会想到你原来是如此无能
You have no idea how powerless you really are.
你想说什么 罗斯
What do you want, Rose?
我想要你辞去船长之职 丹尼杰
I want you to step down as captain, Denninger.
哈 绝不可能
Ha! Never.
那好吧
Fine! Very well.
无论如何 我更喜欢看到你的耻辱公诸于众
I prefer the public humiliation anyway.
你的丑事让戴维斯议员开始支持我的观点
Your movie swayed Councilman Davis to see things my way.
现在 我拥有绝大多数的支持者
Now I have a clear majority.
我会让你当着全船人的面向我求饶
I'm gonna make you beg in front of the whole ship.
上次看到丹尼杰跪地求饶已经是很久以前的事了
It's been a while since I've seen a Denninger on their knees,
也代我向你的夫人问好
but tell your wife I send my regards.
发生了什么
What's going on?
长官 长官
Sir! Sir!
长官 够了 停下来
Sir, that's enough! Stop!
-长官 -议员
- Sir! - Councilman!
-请停下来 -长官
- Please! - Sir!
你完蛋了 丹尼杰 我们走着瞧
You're done, Denninger! Done!
让他走
Let go!
放开我 我没事
Get off of me! I'm fine.
斯托克斯 该吃镇静剂了
Time for your happy pills, Stokes.
你知道规矩的
You know the drill.
我要去上厕所
I need to go to the can.
先吃药
Pills first!
我已经给过你发表意见的机会了
I've left room for your comments.
你不能递交这些报告
You cannot send this report up the chain.
或许你忘了
Perhaps you forget our
-在这儿是谁管事儿 -我是认真的 凯瑟琳
-respective ranks here. - Seriously, Katherine...
如果这是有关我们私交的请求
If this is a plea based on personal friendship...
友谊 我去
Friendship, my ass!
从一开始
From the beginning, you've seen this
你就把这一切当做你获得权力的垫脚石
as a stepping stone to power in and of itself.
那对你来说无足轻重 这就是为什么你需要我
It means nothing to you. That's why you need me.
只有那些热衷于此
Only someone who lives and breathes
并愿为这份事业奉献出生命 健康 和理智的人
and devotes his life, his health, his sanity to this job
才有希望去完成它
has any chance of pulling it off.
那么说 你是这世界上唯一既聪明又上进的人吗
So, you're the only smart, motivated person on the planet?
我之所以无可取代并不是因为我聪明
I'm not irreplaceable because I'm smart.
而是因为我痴迷于此
I'm irreplaceable because I'm obsessed!
你知道我们怎么相识的吗 你父亲和我
Do you know how we met, your father and I?
那是在内利斯军事基地 当时我是总统先遣队的一员
It was at Nellis. I was part of the president's advance team.
当我们抵达那儿时
And when we arrived,
你的父亲
we found your father working on the tarmac,
正在覆盖着甘油和尘土的停机坪上工作
covered in grease and dirt,
他在维修一个原型引擎
up to his elbows in one of his prototype engines.
他当时威胁 如果他拿不到套筒扳手
He was threatening to murder every airman on the base
他就要炸死当时在场的所有飞行员
if he didn't get a socket wrench that moment.
但是 相同设计的引擎在几天前就发生过了爆♥炸♥
But, evidently, the same design had exploded a few days before.
当时是我夺过了那支扳手 上前递给了他
And I grabbed that wrench, and I marched up to him
并作了自我介绍
and introduced myself to your father.
所以他当时就雇佣了我
And he hired me on the spot.
你竟然放弃为总统工作的机会去为我父亲工作吗
You quit a job with the president to work for my father?
是的
Yes.
当其他人 即使伟人 与他站在一起时
He had a way of making other men, even great men,
你父亲都会使他们黯然失色 变为庶人
seem ordinary when they stood beside him.
我做这份工作就不是为了权力
I didn't take this job for power.
仅仅是因为它对我来说有意义
I took it because it means something to me.
倒是现在该我来质疑了
And I am questioning
你到底是不是管理这艘船的最佳人选
whether you're the right person to drive this ship.
是我
Yeah.
我们遇到麻烦了 斯托克斯不见了
We got a problem. Stokes is gone.
九 一起来 十 好了
Nine, together. Ten, and done!
我听说罗蕾莱死时已经怀孕了
I heard Lorelei was pregnant when she died.
你不该完全相信其他人说的话
You shouldn't believe everything you hear.
现在回空姐宿舍去报到
Report back to the stewardess dorms.
准备接受全面检查
Prepare for a full inspection.
马上
Now!
别担心 没人看到我过来
Don't worry. No one saw me.
我很小心
I was careful.
你这样做可不明智
That wasn't smart.
我现在正被严格监督着
I'm under a lot of scrutiny.
听起来你需要放松放松
It sounds like you need to relax.
不 我现在只想找出...
No, what I need is to find out...
听着 我现在只想造是谁上传了录像
Look, what I need is to find out who uploaded that video.
只有一个人会那样做
There's only one person it could've been.
你的妻子
Your wife.
她为什么要那样做
What possible reason would she have to do that?
连地狱都没有老女人的愤怒可怕
Hell hath no fury like an older woman scorned.
不要低估了经历
Don't underestimate experience.
那经历能带给你一个孩子吗
Can experience give you a child?
我需要一些东西来支持我
I need something, a favour.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然
Anything.
我要你把这个交给下层40号♥甲板的人
I need this delivered to the lower 40s.
我不能亲自去
I can't do it myself.
会招人耳目
There are too many eyes on me.
我会为你做任何事的
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
对 对不起 我 我不知道您在这
S-sorry! I... I didn't know you were down here.
喂
Hey!
我们在哪层甲板 哈
What deck are we on, huh?
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表