剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
船长躲到哪儿去了
Where's the captain been hiding?
我以前在船上从来没来过这儿
I've never been on this part of the ship before.
我们肯定在水循环机房♥下面
We must be below Water Reclamation,
靠近推进器的地方
near the pusher plate.
我不能 我真不能想象这一切对你来说多难熬
I can't... I can't imagine how this must be for you.
我没有杀那个女孩 好吗
I didn't kill that girl, all right?
我才不会在这儿等死
I will not rot down here forever.
你可以去告诉船长
You can tell the captain that.
恐怕我不会那么做的
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
那你可以带我去找他 我来亲自告诉他
Then you take me to him, and I'll tell him myself.
你知道我是个杀人狂的 对吧
You know I'm a butcher, right?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
杜克马上就会回来
Duke will be back soon.
我正在找罗蕾莱的记事本
I'm looking for Lorelei's stenotab.
你知道在哪儿吗
Do you know where it is?
她的全部物品
All of her possessions were
在葬礼之后就都被移交到安♥全♥部♥门了
turned into the Safety Office after the funeral.
但登记的物品里面没有记事本
The stenotab was never logged in.
你把它交给谁了
Who did you turn it over to?
那你认为是谁
Who do you think?
你为什么这么激动
Why are you acting this way?
亚伦 你知道我俩已经结束了
Aaron, you know what's between us is over.
别再找借口来...
You can't find excuses to...
艾米丽 你才是那个还在谈论我们感情的人
Emily, you're the one discussing our relationship,
不是我
not me.
我来是想证实一件事情 现在我得到答案了
I came to ask a question, and I got an answer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 祝你生日快乐
Oh, and congratulations on the birth list.
那天你肯定会过得非常开心
You must be very happy.
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked down.
保安都在找他 他不可能走远
Security's looking for him. He can't get far.
沃伦董事刚制订了应急计划 卡里略
Director Warren is talking contingency plans, Carrillo.
不止是项目处在危险之中 我们也处于危险中
It's not just the project that's at stake. It's us.
尽快抓住斯托克斯
Find Stokes.
她是谁
Who's that?
我是来送这个的
I'm supposed to deliver this.
船长叫我来的
From the captain.
你们的给养不够 对吗
You're not getting enough rations.
他是个被抛弃的孩纸 对吗
He's an unclaimed, isn't he?
你该走了
You should go.
带我到桥上去 我要和丹尼杰谈话
Take me to the bridge. I wanna talk to Denninger.
你必须相信我
You've gotta believe me!
他并不知情
He doesn't know any more than you do.
不 你骗我 就是他陷害我的
No, you're lying! He framed me!
我知道你没杀罗蕾莱
I know that you didn't kill Lorelei.
你怎么知道 哈 你以为你是谁
How do you know that, huh? Who are you?
安保人员
Safety officers!
危机解除
Sound the all clear.
你为什么不呼救
Why didn't you scream?
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
为什么 这件事和你有什么关系
Why? What do you care?
别 别进去 别 别
No, don't go in there, please! Please!
这是在哪儿
Where?
我们还在地球上
We're on Earth.
不可能 我们根本没有返航
That's impossible. We didn't turn around.
你们从来就没离开过地球
You never left.
不可能 我们几十年来都没有和地球有过接触
No, we... we haven't had contact in decades.
不 这一定是骗人的
No, this is some kind of trick!
斯托克斯 听我说 你从来就没离开过地球
Stokes, listen to me! You never left Earth.
我不明白 我不明白
I don't... I don't understand!
我不明白
I don't understand!
从你出生开始他们就一直在欺骗你
They've been lying to you since before you were born.
他们对你欺骗了一切
They've lied to you about everything.
我们现在必须得离开这里
We have to get out of here now.
斯托克斯
Stokes!
我们必须得走了
We have to go now!
我们得走了
We have to go!
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她遭受了强烈的创伤
She suffered intense trauma,
她的大脑可能伪造了一些错误的路径
and her brain may have forged some faulty pathways
来避免处理它
to avoid dealing with it.
-她经历了太多 -是的
- She's been through a lot. - Yeah.
那个视频在奥斯塔雷期间展示
That video that was shown during Ostara,
你能跟踪用于上传的接入代码吗
can you track the access code that was used to upload it?
分指数数据存在于每个文件
The subvid data woven into each file,
它应该能追踪代码
it should track the codes.
看起来它是从13号♥甲板终端
So, it looks like this was broadcast
发出来的
from a terminal on Deck 13.
我来放些音乐
: Let me put on some music.
C部分 等一会
Section C. Wait a minute.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
那是什么
What is it?
那是船长的接入代码
That's the captain's access code.
不可能 船长没有上传
That's impossible! The captain didn't upload it.
那么 肯定有人用了他的代码上传
Well, then, someone who had his code did.
我喜欢你那样做
I love it when you do that.
克里斯塔
Christa!
克里斯塔
Christa!
嘿 你怎么在家
Hi! What are you doing home?
我提早下班去移除了我的植入物
I got off work early to have my implant removed.
不可思议
I still can't believe this is happening.
怎么了
What's wrong?
高尔特过来问罗蕾莱的速记本
Gault came by to ask about Lorelei's steno tab.
高尔特 来这儿
Gault, here?
你告诉了他什么
And what did you tell him?
你把它带到了安全办公室
That you took it to the Safety Office.
他告诉我这没有被记录过
He told me it was never logged in.
额
Hmm...
杜克 告诉我真♥相♥
Duke, tell me the truth.
它在安全办公室被偷了
It was stolen from the Safety Office.
在奥斯塔雷之后我才发现它被偷了
I didn't realize it was missing until after Ostara.
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
问题是为什么高尔特绕过安全办公室
The better question is why did Gault bypass the Safety Office
来我们家问我的妻子
and come to see my wife in our cabin?
他可能以为我忘记把它给你了
He probably thought I'd forgotten to give it to you.
我不傻 艾米丽
I'm not a fool, Emily.
别把我当成傻子
Please don't treat me like one.
我看到过他看你的眼神
I've seen the way he looks at you.
我们并不总像我想的那样亲近
We haven't always been as close as I'd like,
但是我们即将有小孩了
but we're going to have a child.
我们被选上了
We've been chosen.
我需要知道我是你的最爱
I need to know that I'm your first choice.
你是
You are.
没有过其他人吗
And that there hasn't been anyone else.
我告诉自己 我太多疑了
I told myself I was being paranoid,
但是这又很片面
that it was one-sided.
让他对你有好感 我这么想
"Let him have a crush," I thought.
让他嫉妒我
"Let him envy me!"
我为了和你在一起和他分手了
I ended it. I ended it to be with you.
和军官的妻子上♥床♥ 那足够严重了
Sleeping with an officer's wife, that is serious enough,
现在你的植入物也没了
but now that your implant is gone...
杜克 我永远不会
Duke, I would never!
如果他碰了你 那就是背叛了这艘船
If he touches you now, that is treason against the ship,
我会保证
and I will make sure
让他直接到最底层甲板工作
he goes straight back to the lower decks.
这边
This way!
快点
Come on!
站住
Stop where you are!
你们怎么过的检查站
How did you get past the checkpoint?
TC组 全部权限
TC Group. Full authorization.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表