剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
不应该发生电力系统短路
It's shouldn't be possible for anything to short the system!
不管如何 原因出在那艘飞船
Whatever it was, it came from that ship!
这一定是克里斯塔干的
It had to be Christa.
等等
Wait!
克鲁格报告中提到的那个女孩
The girl in Krueger's report.
我们从未发生过这样的事
We have never had anything like it.
她是间断式进化活生生的例子
She is Punctuated Evolution made real!
也是我们努力研究的成果
Everything we've been working for.
告诉我更多
Tell me more.
高尔特先生 快醒醒
Mr. Gault! Wake up, please!
我看到罗蕾莱
I saw Lorelei.
她把我领到这
She led me here.
克里斯塔
Christa...
克里斯塔
Christa.
你为什么把我带到这里
Why did you bring me here?
斯托克斯 听我说 听我说
Stokes, listen to me. Listen to me!
你是对的 你是对的
You're right! You're right!
他们的生命被白白浪费了 但你却不会
Their lives were wasted, but not yours.
你知道真♥相♥ 斯托克斯 你可以帮忙
You know the truth, Stokes. You can help.
你可以救出还在升♥天♥号♥上的人
You can save the people still on Ascension.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
呆在那别动 出示你的身份证件
Stay where you are, and show me your ID.
好 萨曼莎 克鲁格
OK! Samantha Krueger.
小心 别开枪
Nice and easy.
特别行动组
Special Operations.
- 扫描卡 - 好 好
- Scan it. - OK, OK!
喂 够了别打啦
Hey! That's enough!
喂 别打啦 我们赶紧走
Hey, that's enough! We gotta go!
走啊
Come on!
是这辆车 这里 上车
It's this one here! Here! Get in!
喂 喂 上车
Hey! Hey! Get in!
上车
Get in!
你在流血
You're bleeding.
好吧 好吧
ok! Ok!
高尔特 高尔特 醒醒
Gault! Gault! Come on!
拜托 醒醒 醒过来
Come on, wake up! Wake up!
怎么回事
What?
你被剧增的电流击中
You must've been caught
晕过去了
in the electrical discharge from the surge.
你还活着就已经很幸运了
You are lucky to be alive
剧增电流
Surge?
我不明白发生了什么
I don't understand what happened!
出什么事了
What's going on?
噢 天哪
Oh my God!
噢
: Oh!
快躲开
Take cover!
给我把23号♥门打开 该死的
I need Gate 23 open, goddammit!
卡里罗 我需要答案
Carrillo! I need answers.
啊
Uh...
与飞船连接的所有系统都中断了
Every system connected to the ship is out,
电力系统 监控系统 安全系统
electrical, surveillance, security.
备用发电机情况怎么样
What about the backup generators?
都出故障了
All fried.
一定爆发过一场大规模的电磁激增
It must've been a massive electromagnetic burst.
为了恢复一些电源我得重新布线
I had to reroute to even get some power!
多久能恢复
How long till we're back up?
这事从没发生过
This has never happened.
50年来第一次发生
It's the first time in 50 years
我们无法监控飞船
we don't have eyes on the ship.
他们两个
Both of them?
怎么
What?
斯托克斯和克鲁格在一起
Stokes is working with Krueger.
她救他出去了
She broke him out.
好吧 我错了 哈里斯
Yes, I was wrong, Harris,
但是我确定你隐瞒了一些事情
but I was so certain you were hiding something,
我不知道她打算做什么
I couldn't see what she was up to.
她为谁效力
Who's she working for?
哦 我以为是我
Well, I thought it was me!
你只需把精力放在与升♥天♥号♥重新连线上
You just focus on getting Ascension back online.
你刚才要杀了我
You were gonna kill me.
现在我要给你个机会
And now I'm giving you the opportunity
重新得到你的工作
to get your job back.
如果这些事真的是那个女孩导致的
If this girl is really responsible for all of this,
你就取得了伟大的突破
you've made a remarkable breakthrough.
通讯系统恢复前
Until the comm systems are back up,
我们每层甲板都要逐一巡视
we're going deck to deck,
检查所有重要系统
checking all the essential systems.
目前为止 没有蓄意破坏的迹象
So far, no sign of sabotage.
我记得在火光里醒来时发生了什么
I remember what happened in the wake of the fire.
危机让人们乱作一团
Crisis brings out the worst in people.
我需要你们这些安全官来维持秩序
I'm depending on your safety officers to keep the peace.
布莱斯博士 飞船上到底发生了什么事
Dr. Bryce, what the hell's happening to my ship?
大规模电流激增
It was a massive power discharge.
我还没找到造成这一现象的起因 不知道是什么导致的
I haven't found what originated it or what caused it.
- 是核反应堆引起的吗 - 不 不是
- Could it be the reactor? - No, no!
防护罩还在工作
The shielding is holding.
冷却情况 它们 它们还算正常
The cooling levels, they're... They're at an acceptable level.
万德豪斯女士 我们还在航线上吧
Mrs. Vanderhaus, are we still on course?
导航计算机工作时我才能知道
I'll know once the nav computer's working.
现在 我们在盲飞
Right now, we're flying blind.
执行官准备就绪
XO on deck!
是时候了 高尔特
It's about time, Gault!
我需要你协助万德豪斯女士
I need you to coordinate a ship-wide damage survey
做一份飞船损坏之处的全面调查
with Mrs. Vanderhaus.
先生 我能去下面甲板维持秩序么
Sir, shouldn't I be helping out below decks?
我来的路上看到 人们都很惊慌失措
From what I've seen, people are panicking.
你没有选择任务的权利 高尔特
You don't get to choose your assignment, Gault.
下次你进入驾驶舱
Next time you step on my bridge,
你最好别这么酒气熏天
you better not smell like a distillery.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
杰基 帮我把剩下的这些供应品
Jackie, help me take the rest of these supplies
拿给布莱斯博士
down to Dr. Bryce.
谁是杰基
Who's Jackie?
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我正在中线上工作 电路突然断了
I was working on the midline when it blew a circuit.
我就想 他妈的 我还没去过官员休息室呢
I thought, hell, I've never been in the officer's lounge.
他们在这儿的待遇颇高啊
They've got some nice perks here.
休息室已经关闭了
The lounge is closed.
我要把这些送到医疗中心
I'm taking this to medical.
噢 觉得自己很仁慈吗
Oh, feeling charitable?
我刚从通信厅下来
I just got off the comm.
安全官员等会就会来取走这些供应品
The safety officers are coming to take these supplies.
真是个机灵的伎俩 别说通信系统 所有系统都关了
That's a cute trick, with the comms being down and all.
怎么了 你害怕了吗
What's the matter? Are you afraid?
放开我
Let go!
你个婊♥子♥ 真疼
You bitch! That hurt!
哦天哪
Oh my God!
它在发光
It's illuminated!
我父亲之前将电路接入了飞船的核反应堆
My father had it hardwired into the ship's reactor
目的是确保无论外界发生了什么
in order to ensure the illusion would never be shattered,
这里的幻象永远都不会被打破
no matter what happened on the outside.
这样一来他们就不会知道了
So they don't know.
卡里罗 加燃料带动220轴运转
Carrillo, have supply bring up the spools of 220.
准备接入飞船的核反应堆
We're gonna tap into the ship's nuclear reactor.
好的 马上
OK, right away!
看到我你好像挺惊讶的
You look surprised to see me.
你不该被从职位上解雇
This isn't the sort of job you get fired from.
在你背叛我的时候你想到这点了吗
Did you think about that when you sold me out?
你有考虑过我的妻子 儿子吗
Did you consider my wife, my son?
哈里斯
Harris...
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表