剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
升♥天♥号♥前情提要
Previously on Ascension...
船员们都相信
As far as the crew believes
百年旅程 他们已经走了一半
they're halfway through a 100-year journey.
-而且他们中有个人是凶手 -我觉得不是斯托克斯干的
- And one of them is a murderer. - I don't think Stokes did it.
如果破坏者早在
What if the saboteurs
我们有所察觉前就存在了呢
have been around longer than we've suspected?
如果罗蕾莱做了相同的连接,这可能就是她的死因
If Lorelei made the same connection, it might be why she died.
你在升♥天♥号♥里有内线
You have someone inside Ascension.
你想象力真丰富啊
You have a wild imagination.
性是这艘船上真正的货币
Sex is the true currency here on the ship.
别用我的女孩儿来对付我 威尔
Don't undermine me with my girls, Will.
-那罗塞呢 -他让人进入到了你的核心集团
- And Rose? - He got to someone in your inner circle.
你能找到他的眼线吗
Can you uncover his spy?
你和这个项目
Your life and the life of this project
共存亡
have the same expectancy.
我去那儿不只是为了调查凶杀案的 对吗
I'm not just there to investigate a murder, am I?
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something and
而TC集团想知道他在隐瞒什么
the TC Group wants to know what that is.
实验
Experiments?
她就是我们工作努力的目标 对吗
She's what we've been working towards, isn't she?
-她是我们最好的机会 -我害怕
- She's the best chance we have. - I'm scared.
这整个计划就是一个忽悠600人的大骗局
This whole project is one big lie told to 600 people.
我可以从活着的亲属身上
I can get tissue samples
获取组织样本 进行DNA测试
from the living relatives, we can test the DNA.
我不可能接触到他们的
There's no way that I can get to them.
放我出去
Let me out!
爵士
Jazz
抱歉
Excuse me!
我曾经觉得
I didn't think it would be possible
想超越去年的奥斯塔雷是不可能的 但是你做到了
to top last year's Ostara, but you have done it.
太多渴望的脸庞
So many eager faces.
她们花了整年的时间祈祷自己可以被选上
They spend the year hoping and praying they'll be chosen
生孩子
to have a child.
今天晚上 结果就会揭晓
Tonight they find out if they won the lottery.
那些没被选上的人 你觉得他们会怪你吗
Those who aren't chosen, you think they'll blame you?
总有一些人觉得
There's always a few who feel
我能对生育名单动手脚
like I have some influence over the birth list.
而我真正做的就是让酒水不断
All I really do is keep the alcohol flowing.
那我们呢
What about us?
我们放弃了有子嗣的机会 你有没有后悔过
Do you ever regret not having a legacy?
我们非要再次讨论这个吗 威廉
Do we have to have this discussion again, William?
是啊 我们不会想谈论任何
Yeah, we wouldn't want to talk about anything
实质性的问题
that's simmering beneath the surface.
我很好 你才是后悔的那个
I'm content. You're the one with regrets.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 这是什么呢 某种生育节日吗
So, what is this, some kind of fertility festival?
可以那么说 那是奥斯塔雷
Essentially. It's Ostara.
这是一种非常独特的文化现象
It's a completely unique cultural phenomenon.
它发展成了现在的样子
It evolved into what it became now
是保持飞船人口稳定的必要举措
out of the necessity for keeping the ship's population static.
这艘船上的所有事情都是为了这一时刻
Everything on the ship is geared to this moment,
看看谁会被生育计算机选中
finding out who the birth computer chose.
-某人帮了一点小忙 -我没有做这种选择
- With a little help. - I don't make the selections.
在情侣被允许结婚之前
Before couples are allowed to be married,
他们要递交自己的档案
they submit their profiles
看自己被选中生育的几率
and find out their chances of being selected.
这样你就很容易
That makes it pretty easy
剥夺你不喜欢的夫妻的生育权
to kill off any pairings that you don't like.
实验的完整性建立在
The integrity of the experiment depends
不干预的基础上
on non-interference.
怎么了 你在等什么 高尔特
What is it? What are you waiting for, Gault?
如果我是单身
If I were single,
我就选择一个目标 而不只是傻呼呼的看
I'd be doing a damn site more than just watching.
你把你的名字放进申请婚姻名单里了吗
You put your name in for marriage approval?
最近三年 每年都申请
Every year for the last 3 years straight.
啊 别泄气啊 你可是很有价值的哦
Ah, don't lose faith. You're a high-value male.
公职人员
An officer.
只是为了给你找到适合的伴侣
It's just a matter of finding you the right match.
女士
Ma'am!
帮你们船长一个忙吧 让执行官玩的高兴些
Do your captain a favour. Make sure the XO enjoys himself.
敬奥斯塔雷
To Ostara!
奥斯塔雷
Ostara!
敬奥斯塔雷
To Ostara.
妈妈
Mom!
嗨 克里斯塔
Hi, Christa.
你听见了吗 妈妈
Do you hear that, Mom?
说实话
Be honest.
是谁操纵生育名单 温多拉还是你♥爸♥爸
Who rigs the birth list, Viondra or your dad?
没人操纵 但它也不是什么真正的头彩
It isn't rigged, but it's not a true lottery, either.
过来一下
Come here!
在一个小基因库中
It's weighted to take into account genetic variance
考虑基因突变因素
in a small gene pool.
想想吧
Think about it.
我们只有600个人
We only have 600 people...
要生育数十亿人
to make billions.
这么说 你我还有机会
So there's a chance, then, for you and me.
这个机会取决于计算机
Depends what the computer decides.
如果想想 还觉得有些浪漫呢
It's kind of romantic, if you think about it.
数百人里挑出一对儿
One match out of hundreds.
不过是台机器替我们决定我们的生活
It's a machine that decides our lives for us.
这可没啥浪漫的
There's nothing romantic about that.
来吧
Come on.
我不想错过这场舞会
I don't want to miss the dancing.
真不敢相信她真的戴着一顶皇冠
Can you believe she's actually wearing a crown?
她真以为自己是皇室
She thinks she's royalty.
不 那不是皇冠 那是生育花冠
No, it's not a crown. It's a fertility wreath!
让退出生育名单的人
It seems wrong that someone who opted out of the birth list
负责这事是不对的
should preside over it.
不 其实那是很必要的
Yeah, that's actually a necessity.
因为把你自己放进名单的诱惑力太大了
It would be such a temptation to put yourself on the list.
啊 你太小了 还不记得
Ah, you're too young to remember,
但就在十多年前
but just a dozen years ago,
选择生育这一天是船上最紧张的一天
the selection was the most tense day on the ship.
现在却搞成了一场派对
Now it's a party!
欢迎参加奥斯塔雷
Welcome to Ostara!
敬奥斯塔雷
To Ostara!
始祖们知道这种大型的旅程
The originals knew a journey of this magnitude
是伴随巨大牺牲的
comes with great sacrifice.
我们的生命和法律取决于不同的需求
Our lives and laws are governed by a different set of needs.
我们的祖先可以随缘
Our ancestors could fall in love, marry and have children
恋爱 结婚 生子
as fate would allow.
但我们有更重要的责任
But we have a bigger responsibility:
来保证人类的繁衍存续
to ensure the survival of the human race.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
对我们来讲 死亡和生存本质上是相互交织的
For us, death and life are intrinsically intertwined.
他们相互依存
Without one, there cannot be the other.
让我们先默哀 铭记那些已逝的人
Let us pause and remember those who are no longer with us.
医疗中心的艾克 梅斯梅尔
Ike Messmer, Medical,
畜牧主约翰 斯托克斯
John Stokes, Stockyard Master,
还有档案员罗蕾莱 莱特
and Lorelei Wright, Archives.
他们的离世
In their passing,
让新的生命和希望萌生
they allow for the creation of new life, of new hope.
罗蕾莱 别
Lorelei, don't!
现在到了你们一直期待的时刻
Now for the moment you've been waiting for.
计算机的选择结果被封存在这个密闭的信封中
The computer's selection was sealed in this envelope, unseen.
我很荣幸的宣布名单
It is my honour to present...
黛博拉和蒂莫西 费米
Deborah and Timothy Fermi.
哇哦
Whoo!
苏珊和保罗 卡尔
Susan and Paul Carr.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表