剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
那晚你跟她在一起吗
Were you with her that night?
没 早一点在
No! Yes, but early.
-我们吵了一架 -为什么
- We got in an argument. - About what?
她不想跟我去派对
She didn't wanna go to the party with me.
她说为什么了吗
Did she say why?
没
No.
那就是罗蕾莱的一贯行事风格
That's just who Lorelei was.
她会让你活的像在悬崖边上
She made you feel like you were living life on edge,
任何一刻都可能掉下去
that things would fly apart any second.
但是那也值了
But it was worth it.
她让你感觉活着的意义
She made you feel like you were truly alive.
尸检报告上说
On the medical report,
她在死前几个小时内做过爱
it says that Lorelei had sex in the hours before death.
看来我不是唯一一个
Well, I guess I wasn't the only one
和她在悬崖边上的
on the edge with her then.
你不会在酒瓶子里找到勇气的
You won't find your courage in the bottom of a glass.
你是在叫我懦夫吗
Are you calling me a coward?
我不会管
I would never call
地狱里的英雄叫懦夫
a hero of the inferno a coward.
我希望不是这样的 我的现在的住处都是我这勇气所赚来的
I should hope not. We owe these quarters to my courage.
除非
Unless the thought of
你想去下面的船舱
going back to the lower decks appeals to you.
威廉 我只是想帮你
William, I'm trying to be helpful.
用这件事来分散大家的注意力
Use this distraction
来保全你的 我们的地位 更上一层楼
to ensure your place, our place, going forward.
一个女孩被谋杀了 维兰达
A girl was murdered, Viandra!
这是一个机遇
It's an opportunity!
委员会害怕有起义
The council is terrified of insurrection.
果断行事 重申你的地位
Move decisively, reassert your position.
麻木不仁不是你最吸引人的地方
Callousness is your least attractive quality.
真是的 我真是的 怎么可以把工作当做是玩笑
Yes, terrible, terrible me, who took my joke of a job
然后反而转变成一个对我们两个都有利的事情
and turned it into something that will serve us both.
我很怀疑你的女孩们和不和你一样这么满意现状
I doubt your girls are as pleased.
我和我的女孩们组成了个联盟
My girls have made alliances
和每个在船上有能力的男的
with nearly every powerful man on this ship.
她们享受他们的特权
They enjoy their privileges,
而我们享受他们的厚待
and we enjoy the favours they trade
和他们提供的信息
and the information they bring.
我会帮你继续逃避现实 如果能让你好受点的话
I'd keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.
我会继续从政
I'll go on being the politician,
如此你也可以假装政客来高谈阔论
so you can pretend to be the statesman.
克里斯塔
Christa!
好高兴你逐渐恢复了
I'm glad to see you're doing better.
我能问你一下关于发射日的事情吗
Would it be all right to ask you some questions about Launch Day?
罗蕾莱本来要教我跳舞
Lorelei was gonna teach me how to dance,
但是我没找到她
but I couldn't find her.
你知道她为什么去海滩了吗
Do you know why she went to the beach?
-她害怕某些人 -是詹姆斯连
- She was afraid of someone. - Was it James Toback?
-不是他 他对她很好 -那是谁
- Not James. He was nice to her. - Then who?
她不肯告诉我 但是她说他知道真♥相♥
She wouldn’t tell me, but she said he knew the truth.
她不告诉我 但是她说她他知道事实
She wouldn't tell me, but she said he knew the truth.
关于什么的事实
The truth about what?
早些时候你告诉布莱斯医生一些关于格洛伯斯的东西
Earlier, you told Dr. Bryce something about Globus.
是什么意思
What does that mean?
跟罗蕾莱有关系吗
Was it something to do with Lorelei?
布莱斯医生当时给我用了一些药物
Dr. Bryce had me on some kind of medicine.
听着 你可以告诉我
Look, you can tell me.
但是我已经是个怪物了
But I'm a weirdo already.
有时候 我觉得我好像知道什么
Sometimes, I think I know things.
什么样的东西
What kind of things?
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
就像 我现在还能感觉得到
It's like I can still feel it...
在所有事情之下
underneath everything,
在所有事情之后
behind everything,
就像皮肤下的一块骨头一样
like a skull under the skin.
早啊 诺拉 很高兴见到你
Good morning, Nora! Good to see you!
那是啥
What is that?
喜欢吗
You like it?
一个完整的生命支持系统 完全密封防辐射
With full life-support system, completely radiation sealed.
再加以修改修改
A couple of more tweaks,
就可以在比邻星测试了
it should be ready to road test in Proxima.
特洛伊博士 我在想您是否已经决定了
Dr. Choi, I was wondering if you've selected
您在外星环境地球化方面的所有学徒
all your apprentices for terraforming yet.
我现在决定了
I have now.
现在试试吧
Try it now.
我读了你的报告了
Now, I read your report.
你不觉得她男朋友杀死了罗蕾莱吗
You don't think the boyfriend killed Lorelei?
不 我不这么觉得 长官
No, I don't, sir.
这就是托贝克家孩子做得出来的事呀
This Toback kid's trouble.
万德豪斯说他之前因酗酒和打架
Vanderhaus said he's been detained
被拘留过
for fighting and drinking in the past.
他是下等甲板的人 生活不好过
He's from the lower decks. He's had it rough.
找到他没有这么做的证据
Find proof that he didn't do it.
要不然 他就归我们管了
Otherwise, he's our man.
废话
Bullshit!
你让我负责这个调查
You put me in charge of this investigation
因为我不会被欺负 你也不行
'cause I wouldn't be bullied, not even by you.
是你欠我的 亚伦 明白了么
You owe me, Aaron, all right?
如果委员会没有耐心了
If the council loses confidence,
他们就要把我从舰长的位置推下来
they're gonna push me out of the captain's chair,
而你也不远了
and you're not gonna be far behind.
我要按照我的方式做 长官
I'm doing this my way, sir.
如果你要开除我 这也是你的权力
If you wanna relieve me, that's your prerogative.
亚伦 你知道么 如果我们不是出生在这艘船上
You know, Aaron, if you and I weren't born on this ship,
我们是可以完成伟大的任务的
we could've accomplished great things.
我们正在做伟大的事 长官
We are doing something great, sir.
一个发射的舰长 一个降落的舰长
The captain who launched and the captain who lands,
只有这些人会在历史中长存
that's who history will remember.
中间的人 谁都懒得在乎
The guy in the middle, who gives a shit.
现在以你的方式处理它吧 亚伦
Handle it your way for now, Aaron.
-给你 亲爱的-谢谢
- There you go, honey. - Thanks!
哦 哈里斯 车里的灯还亮着
Oh, Harris, that light is still on in the car.
哈里斯 你在听吗 你说你会修好的
Harris, are you listening? You said you'd get it fixed.
额 提醒一下
Uh, it's just a reminder.
这个周末我会搞定的
I'll take care of it this weekend.
对哈 上个周末你就这么说
Yeah, that's what you said last weekend.
你在打什么
What are you typing?
这其实叫发短♥信♥ 爸爸
It's actually called texting, Dad.
我知道 你在发什么
I know that. What are you texting?
-没什么-我知道DIAF是什么意思
- Nothing. - I know what DIAF means.
就是 烧死你去 的简写
"Die in a fire."
这个小孩弄得我很不开心
A kid was giving me a hard time,
不是大问题 所以我告诉他去烧死你去
no big deal, so I told him to DIAF.
-你好 -就是网络用语来的
- Hello! - It's just words on a screen.
他们不只是网络用语
They're not just words on a screen.
这里存有一个小世界 当你在这里打字的时候
There's a world in here, and when you type on it,
你就成为了这个世界的一部分
you become part of that world.
你改变了它
You change it.
你要为此负责
You have to take responsibility for that.
哈里斯 工作上出现了一些问题
Harris, something's happened at work.
抱歉拿走了你的衣服 你的不在场证明核实了
Sorry about your shirt. Your alibi checked out.
当我跟你一边大的时候 我也像你这么想
I felt the same way when I was your age,
我别无选择
that I had no choice,
然后我发现我们就得忍♥着
then I realized this is what we have to work with.
我们在我们擅长的地方找到我们的价值
We find meaning where we can.
讲完了么
You done?
穿白色T恤的人 追踪他
White shirt, track him.
他正穿过中♥央♥走廊
He's moving down the central corridor.
他到哪去了 我看不到他了
Where's he gone? I don't see him.
我们把他跟丢了
We lost him.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表