剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
她现在在这儿 正要离开
There she is, leaving.
然后她又出现在钢琴旁
And there she is at the piano.
有人把这段视频剪过了
Someone cut something out.
高尔特先生
Mr. Gault.
血样找到了匹配
We've got a match on the blood sample.
是艾克 梅斯默的 朱丽叶的徒弟
It's Ike Messmer, Juliet's apprentice.
艾克 梅斯默 把门打开
Ike Messmer, open the door!
是他 把他弄下来
It was him. Cut him down.
别和我说
Don't tell me.
连这起案件你也要调查
You're gonna investigate this one too.
我看了视频
I watched the video
斯托克斯被排出气闸那段
of Stokes getting blown out of the airlock.
他想要开枪射杀高尔特
He tried to shoot Gault,
但是他不知道怎么打开保险
but he didn't know how to work the safety.
他从来没开过枪
He'd never fired a gun.
这是风暴那天早上牲畜围栏附近的监控录像
This is footage from the stockyards the day of the storm.
工人们早上卸下了几包新鲜的谷物
Workers unloaded fresh bags of grain in the morning,
而在风暴过后
yet, somehow, after the storm,
他们在那几包谷物里找到了一把枪
they found the gun in one of those bags.
你的意思是
Your point?
卡里略找不到失踪的监控录像
Mr. Carrillo can't locate the missing footage.
那就让我来大胆猜测下他到底在掩盖什么
Let me take a wild guess what he's hiding.
你在升♥天♥号♥里有内应
You have someone inside Ascension,
一个得力助手
a right-hand man.
是他栽赃了这把枪 对疫苗动了手脚
He planted the gun, he tampered with the shots,
我敢打赌
and I'd be willing to bet
他还为了藏匿行踪而杀了艾克
that he killed Ike to cover his tracks.
你的想象力真丰富
You have a wild imagination.
难道这艘飞船就是这样”自然直“吗
Is that how the ship miraculously rights itself?
你才是幕后黑手
You play puppetmaster,
你刻意安排了辐射风暴还精心策划了危机
you stage radiation storms, orchestrate crises.
你要怎么称呼自己
What did you call yourself,
命运之神吗
an overseer guiding their destinies?
像你这么了解控制组的人 真应该问问你自己
Knowing the TC Group like you do, you should ask yourself:
什么东西更有可能被弃之荒野被埋没起来
What's more likely to be taken out into a field and buried,
是一个已经进行了50年的耗费高达数十亿美元的项目
a multi-billion-dollar project that's been going for 50 years,
还是一个无人问询的死鬼
or a washed out spook that no one will mourn?
我们搜查了艾克 梅斯莫的宿舍
We searched Ike Messmer's quarters,
重新看了他的档案 也和他的朋友交流了一下
reviewed his stenotab, talked to his friends.
没有实物能证明他就是破坏者
Nothing indicates that he was linked to the saboteurs.
那为什么自杀
Then why?
内疚
Guilt?
很明显 他没有遵守存储协议
Apparently, he didn't follow storage protocols
而且其中一个接种瓶被污染了
and one of the inoculation vials got contaminated.
这说不通啊 高尔特 有太多疑点了
Doesn't add up, Gault. There's too many questions.
听我说 船长
Look, Captain,
他对奥菲利亚的遭遇感到很沮丧
he was depressed about what happened to Ophelia.
你不是在下等舱出生的
You weren't born in the lower decks.
你不会懂得
You don't know what it's like
失去你的地位 你的身份是种什么感觉
to lose your position, to lose status.
我不相信单独一个人可以做得出这些事
I can't believe this is just individuals acting all alone.
目的非常明确
It's too convenient.
人无完人 都总会有些缺陷
People are imperfect, flawed.
人们做事常常会以一个烂摊子收场
They can rarely do anything that doesn't end up in a royal mess,
包括我自己
myself included.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
恩 我就在这里
Well, here I am!
我忍♥不住感觉这全是我的错
I can't help but feel it's my fault.
如果我不退出 艾克也就不会
Ike wouldn't have been working in the medical clinic
在医药所工作
if I hadn't quit.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
他不想再回到原来的处境
He didn't wanna fall back down the ladder.
可那仅仅只是份工作啊
It was just a job!
对他来说不是 对于从下等舱来的人而言肯定不是
Not to him, not to someone from the lower decks.
他想重新开始
He wanted a new start.
这也是你加入受训学员的原因吧
Is that why you joined the cadets?
你为什么不来军官休息室
Why didn't you come by the officer's lounge?
我来了 我看到你和劳勒斯在一起
I did. I saw you with Rawles.
我和他之间什么事都没有
There's nothing between us.
如果你想和某个军官约会 诺拉 你就去吧
If you wanna date an officer, Nora, you should just do it,
不用一直考虑我的感受
instead of trying to make me one.
我从未要求你加入受训学员
I never asked you to join cadets.
我从没要求你改变
I never asked you to change.
你不需要问我
You didn't have to.
我要去工作了
I gotta get to work.
一会儿见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shhh, shhh, shhh!
什么事啊 船长
What's the matter, Captain?
担心你的妻子会听到吗
Afraid your wife will hear?
你自己应该更小心一点儿
You could stand to be a little more careful yourself.
别担心 我能搞定维奥德拉
Don't worry, I can handle Viondra.
我倒希望如此
That's something I'd like to see.
怎么不行 罗塞议员已经把她搞定了
Oh, why not? Councilman Rose has.
爵斯
Jazz
你可以少表现出点儿热情的
You could stand to be a little less enthusiastic.
你真的觉得她一直都在给罗塞议员当间谍吗
You really think she's been spying for Rose this whole time?
你真的觉得她是对你着迷吗
Did you really believe she was that enamoured with you?
去把你自己收拾干净
Go clean yourself up.
我没有任何证据
I don't have any evidence.
我们没有DNA
We don't have any DNA.
我们什么也没有
We have nothing.
一定有些什么的
There must be something.
有没有什么你可能忽略了的东西
Is there anything at all that you might have overlooked?
我要把你们杀光
I will kill you all!
然后阿里阿德涅去找代达罗斯 那个迷宫建筑师
So, Ariadne went to Daedalus, the architect of the labyrinth,
并请求他的帮助
and begged his help.
出于同情
Taking pity on her,
他告诉了她逃离迷宫的秘诀
he told her the secret to escaping the maze.
这不是真的 奥菲利亚
That's not true, Ophelia.
你不会死的
You're not dying.
你就像我们所有人一样迷失在了迷宫里
You're just lost in a maze like all of us.
但有一天 我会带领大家出去
But one day, I'll lead us out.
我保证
I promise.
放我出去
Let me out!
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表