剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
以及今年生育名单上最后一个名字是
And the last name selected for this year's birth list is...
艾米丽和杜克 万德豪斯
Emily and Duke Vanderhaus.
杜克 我
Duke, I...
引领他们到睡眠舱中
Escort them to their sleeping pods.
罗蕾莱 等等
Lorelei, wait!
看别处
Look away!
看别处
Look away!
让我放些音乐
Let me put on some music.
我喜欢你那么做
I love it when you do that.
这是什么
What is this?
你还喜欢什么
What else do you like?
关掉它 关掉它
Shut it off. Shut it off!
别看这儿 克里斯塔
Look away, Christa!
别看这儿
Look away!
怎么了
What's wrong?
克里斯塔
Christa!
没事儿的 克里斯塔 没事儿的
It's OK! Christa, it's OK!
倒回去 到放带子之前
Go back, before the tape starts.
看见了吗
You see?
她在录像开始之前就有反应了
She's reacting before the tape begins.
她知道接下来要发生什么
She knew it was gonna happen,
就像在医疗中心的反应一样
just like in the medical centre.
牛奶也是
And the milk!
我父亲曾说过形态共振
My father said morphic resonance
至少会遗传三代人
would take a minimum of 3 generations,
他说得对
and he was right!
她是催化剂
She's the catalyst.
看起来你的船上出了一些一发不可收拾的事情
Looks like things are getting out of hand on your ship.
这是奥斯德拉
It's Ostara.
所有人都有点失控
Everyone gets a little crazy.
克里斯塔的情绪十分不稳定
Christa is extremely unstable.
很显然你没有花太多时间和青少年在一起
You clearly haven't spent much time with teenagers.
他们就是不稳定的代名词
They're volatile by definition.
你坐在这 你夜以继日地看着他们
You sit here, and you watch them day in and day out,
但我认为你忘了他们是人类
but I think that you forget they're people.
你忘了我从克里斯塔出生
And you forget I've known Christa
就开始认识她了
since the day she was born.
我看着她学会走路的
I watched her take her first steps.
现在你开始观察她身上的实验反应了
And now you get to watch the project's effect on her.
我敢肯定你现在很骄傲
I bet you're very proud.
它是用来干什么的
What does it do?
基本上 它可以通过磁体来观察你的内心世界
Basically, it uses magnets to look inside you.
罗伯特的爸爸在很早以前建造的它
Robert's father built it a long time ago.
它能帮助我吗
Will it be able to help me?
你可知道 大脑如此令人难以琢磨的原因
You know, part of what makes the brain just so hard to understand
就是因为我们也被困在其中
is that we're stuck inside of it.
我们正在努力想出方法来解决它
We're just trying to figure it out.
就像解决心里的一个困惑
Like solving a maze from the inside.
你还是不记得
You still don't remember anything
你发病时候的任何事情吗
about the time when you were sick?
我记得我看见罗蕾莱
I remember seeing Lorelei.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
你是说在梦里
You mean in a dream?
在聚会上
At the party.
罗蕾莱一直告诉我转移目光 不要看着她 但是我做不到
Lorelei kept telling me to look away, but I couldn't.
有些时候 这种感觉抓住了我
Sometimes, this feeling, it comes over me.
我不知道怎么描述
I don't know how to explain it.
试试 我想知道
Try. I'd like to know.
那种感觉像是我在拦截一片汪♥洋♥大海
It feels like I'm holding back an ocean.
他妈的 威廉 你肯定知道些什么
Dammit, William! You should've known better.
我要给你说多少遍
How many times am I gonna have to tell you?
我不知道罗蕾莱在偷♥拍♥我
I had no idea Lorelei was filming me.
一半有权力的人都在场
Half of power is perception,
多亏了你这么缺少规范和约束
and thanks to your stunning lack of restraint,
所有我要做的事情都这么的不完美
everything that I have worked for has come undone
在这么丢脸的时候
in one humiliating moment!
它会渐渐平息下来的
It's gonna blow over.
我们不能这么快就玩完然后回到下层甲板去
We're not gonna end up in the lower decks anytime soon.
你认为我为了稳固你地位所做的一切努力
Do you think all my efforts to keep you seated,
谈判 利好交易
the negotiation, the favour-trading,
我和罗斯吃的饭
my lunches with Rose,
都是因为我怕再回到下层甲板吗
are because I'm afraid to go back to the lower decks?
我曾经在那里 威廉 那并不能吓到我
I've been there, William! It doesn't frighten me!
那还不是你这该死的准生庆典
It was your goddamn birth-list ceremony!
我就想问 那该死的的录像是怎么出现的
I mean, how the hell did that video get shown?
我不知道 但是我们的代价太大了
I have no idea, but it's cost us dearly!
你以为我不知道别人是怎么说我的吗
Do you think I don't know what people say about me,
我放荡 爱操纵人 一个悍妇
that I'm self-indulgent, manipulative, a harpy?
我不是人们想的那样的 威廉
I'm not who people think I am, William.
我不是
I'm not.
如果他们知道了我做了妥协的事
If they knew the compromises that I have made...
那是一个我们都占了便宜的交易
That was the bargain that we both entered into.
你是把交易搞复杂的人
You're the one that complicated it.
因为我愚蠢到去爱你
Because I was foolish enough to love you,
认为我们两个都始终在一起?
to think that we were in this together?
他们对我来说毫无意义
And they meant nothing to me.
你知道的
You know that.
没有人能比得上你
None of them compare to you.
我看过你看罗蕾莱的样子
I saw the way you looked at Lorelei.
就像这些年我在你的眼睛里面看到的
It's been years since I've seen that look in your eyes.
我都快忘了你擅长这个
I'd almost forgotten you were capable of it.
但愿值得
I hope it was worth it.
你知道 你可以在船长的休息室里喝
You know, you can drink in the officer's lounge
既然你现在是军校实习生了
now that you're a cadet.
现在这不是我最喜欢的地方了
It's not my favourite place right now.
这船上的所有人
Of all the men on the ship,
我从来没有想到是船长做的
I never would've guessed it was the captain.
对不起 詹姆斯
I'm sorry, James.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
别这样
Please don't.
我们从来就不配 诺拉
We're never gonna be matched, Nora.
根本没理由开始
There's no point in starting this.
-詹姆斯 -和罗蕾莱在一起我知道我没有未来
- James! - With Lorelei, I knew I didn't have a future.
但是和你在一起 我只能自己骗自己
But with you, I fooled myself
认为这是有可能的
into thinking that this was a possibility.
就是有可能 你只需要相信制度
It is! You just have to have faith in the system.
制度是被非法操控的
The system's rigged,
这个世界上的所有希望都不能改变事实
and all the hoping in the world won't change that.
我不相信
I refuse to believe that.
这是事实
It's the truth.
所以 除非有人有勇气
So, until someone finds the courage
去毁掉控制我们的电脑
to destroy the birth computer
改变这艘船上的一切
and change everything on this ship,
我们还是不要见面了
we should stop seeing each other.
你知道 这有点
You know, it's kind...
看起来像是有个人赌输了
Looks like someone lost a bet!
呃 不 像是有几个哥们刚打了个赌
Um, no, a couple of the guys just had a wager
看谁在准生名单上
about who'd get chosen for the birth list.
那可真是充满挑战啊
That's a pretty steep challenge,
继续阻止他们生育
trying to keep people from procreating.
有点违反人性
Kind of goes against human nature.
他们是怎么阻止人们怀孕的
How do they keep them from getting knocked up?
那些傻乎乎的人看起来好像看到了最好的消遣
And fooling around seems to be their number-one pastime.
这是 呃 在青春期的时候植入皮下节育芯片
It's, um, subcutaneous birth-control implants at puberty.
每个人就这样循规蹈矩
And everyone just always follows the rules?
呃 也不是
Uh, no.
不是 呃 有些人也反抗
No, uh, some people rebel.
他们试图摧毁制度 移除芯片
They try to circumvent the system, rip out their implants.
他们的孩子被叫做是 “无人认领的”
Their kids are called "Unclaimed."
这样的家庭一般都在食物链最底层
The families are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表