剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
on the corner of Lincoln and Fifth.
一小时后在那儿见我
Meet me there in an hour.
它跟现实世界比起来怎么样
How does it compare to the real thing?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
我又没去过太空
I've never been in space.
至少他们有个外星公主
At least they got alien princesses
几乎不♥穿♥什么衣服
with hardly any clothes on.
如果我们想要消失的话
I need to... I need to go get some things
我需要 我需要去取点东西
if we're gonna disappear.
你为什么要帮助我
Why are you helping me?
听着
Look...
这并非只关于你
it's not just about you.
这有关整个项目
It's the whole program,
他们以为可以
the idea that they can
按照自己的喜好设计出整个世界
just engineer the whole world to their liking,
清除所有秘密
sweep everything under the table.
但这种想法是不合理的
It doesn't fit.
所以这是报复吗
So it's revenge?
这是平衡
Balance.
是时候做些让我
It's about time that I did something
感觉好点的事情了
that I felt good about.
你真以为这个行为就可以弥补以前的行为吗
You really think one action can make up for another.
至少我希望如此
I hope so.
绷带 麻醉剂 外用酒精
Bandages, opiates, rubbing alcohol?
这些都是哪儿来的
Where did all of this come from?
委员会的秘密紧急储存点
The council's private emergency stash.
用在这里我觉得更好
I thought it may be better utilized here.
谢谢你 维奥德拉
Thank you, Viondra.
我听说他们在船长办公室受到了惊吓
I heard about the scare in the officer's lounge.
有时候危机会给懦弱的人借口
Sometimes a crisis gives weak men an excuse
去欺凌女性等弱势群体
to prey on the fairer sex.
卷起袖子干活比穿着高跟鞋
Oh, it feels good to roll up my sleeves
装腔作势感觉好多了
instead of putting on heels.
喔 喔
Oh! Oh!
扶到这里来 好 慢点
Come here! OK, come on!
艾莉森
Alison?
帮我把她扶到检查台上
Help me get her to the exam table.
喂 艾莉森
Hey! Alison?
再检查一遍数据
Let's go over the data again.
水循环机房♥的记录怎么样
What about the reports from Water Rec?
一切正常 怎么了
Nothing significant. Why?
把受损的系统覆盖到示意图上
Let's overlay the downed systems on the schematic.
那儿
There!
在沙滩上 那刚好是大浪袭来的地方
On the beach. That's where the surge started.
艾米丽 杜克和我
Emily, Duke and I
刚在那儿动手了
got into a fight down there.
突然出现了一道蓝♥光♥
Suddenly, a blue light appeared,
光很亮 直视它很刺眼
so bright, it hurt to look at it.
然后我们就不省人事了
Then nothing.
我什么都不记得了直到
I don't remember anything until...
克里斯塔叫醒我
Christa woke me up.
她说她看到了罗蕾莱
She said she saw Lorelei!
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
她说是她带她去那儿的
She said she led her there.
艾米丽
Emily?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
艾米丽
Em? Emily?
快来人啊
Help!
快走啊
Come on!
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny!
你说得对 不好笑
You're right, it's not.
这就是我希望看到你做的事情
This is exactly what I expected to find you doing.
你找我♥干♥嘛
Why were you looking for me?
你说过我俩没可能的
I thought you said we didn't have a future.
你♥爸♥爸让我找你 他很担心你
Your father asked me to find you. He's worried.
为什么 他知道我在哪儿啊
Why? He knows where I am.
快走
Come on!
真奇怪
That's strange.
我猜他是想让我离开桥上
I think he was trying to get me off the bridge
因为我看到的那个广播画面
because of this broadcast I saw.
为什么是因为那个
Why do you think that?
它跟我见过的所有东西都不同
It was different from anything I've ever seen,
比如衣服 车
like, the clothes, the cars.
你♥爸♥爸想装作没什么大不了的样子
Your father was acting like it was no big deal,
但是我感觉他很紧张我看到了那些
but I got the feeling he was really worried that I saw it.
好了 我们安全了
All right! We're live!
完整的系统状况报告
Full system status report.
我要知道那儿发生的所有事
I need to know everything that's been going on in there.
那已经不是新闻了
This is all over the news.
那人是斯托克斯 是吧
That's Stokes, isn't it?
他在哪
Where is he?
抢劫了市中心的一个药店 拿了些酒精和药
Robbed a pharmacy downtown, grabbed booze and pills.
他虽然手上全是血
His hands were covered in blood,
但是 很显然 他并没有受伤
but, apparently, he wasn't injured.
克鲁格
Krueger.
我的问题看来自己解决了
Oh! My problem just might be solving itself.
你们的怎么样了
What about yours?
朱丽叶 她昏倒了
Juliet! She passed out!
把她扶到检查台上
Get her on the table.
到底出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
应该是血碳酸过多症
It must be hypercapnia.
我有其他3个病人也是同样的症状
I have 3 other patients with the same symptoms.
一个氧气罐
An oxygen tank!
空气质量检测系统肯定出故障了
The air-quality system must be malfunctioning.
我们进行检查的时候
When we were running checks,
收不到洗涤器室的反馈
we couldn't get a response from the Scrubber Room.
如果洗涤器坏了 我们吸入的每一口空气中
If the scrubbers are out, then CO2 toxicity is climbing
二氧化碳毒性都在攀升
with every breath we take.
只要达到5% 就足以致命
If it reaches 5%, it's fatal.
维修团队的人员去哪儿了
What about our repair team?
我们已经分散在船上各个地方了
They're spread out all over the ship
我们的语♥音♥通讯系统也坏了 无法联♥系♥到他们
and the comms are down, we won't be able to reach them.
我妈妈以前在洗涤器室工作
My mother worked the scrubbers.
我差不多是在那儿长大的
I was practically raised down there.
虽然没有证书 但是我了解那个系统
I'm not certified but I know the system.
-我跟你一起去 -不 不 不
- I'll go with him. - No, no, no,
你得呆在上层甲板上 维持秩序
I need you on the upper decks, keep the peace.
高尔特和我下去 尝试重启一下洗涤器
Gault and I will go down to try to restart the scrubbers.
朱丽叶 你还有氧气罐吗
Juliet, do you have any more oxygen tanks?
在实验室
In the lab.
嘿
Hey!
你为什么不告诉我船长办公室的事情
Why didn't you tell me about the officer's lounge?
我是个成年人 威廉
I'm a grown woman, William.
我有能力照顾自己
I'm capable of taking care of myself.
不是这个意思
That's not the point.
你是我的妻子 保护你是我的责任
You're my wife. It's my job to protect you.
这次照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself this time, OK?
这些是什么
What is all this stuff?
这是备用计划 这是我的逃生车
It's plan B. It's my bug-out car.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们要离这里越远越好
We need to get as far away from here as possible.
我救斯托克斯出来做证人 他们马上会来追我们的
I got Stokes out as a witness. They're gonna come after us.
但是 山姆 也许我们可以跟谁谈谈 想想别的办法
But, Sam, maybe we can talk to someone, work something out!
告诉他们我们会离开 会消失
Tell them we'll go away, disappear.
这些人对每种问题都只有一种解决办法
These people have one solution for every kind of problem.
我去叫斯托克斯
I'm getting Stokes,
然后我们赶紧从道奇离开 我们一起
and then we're getting the hell out of Dodge, all of us!
那我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
瑞士 委内瑞拉
Switzerland, Venezuela.
随便某处 我们将会像斯♥诺♥登一样
Somewhere. We're going full Snowden.
斯♥诺♥登:前美国CIA雇员 将CIA监听项目的秘密文档披露
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表