剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
船长让我来调查罗...
The captain wants me to investigate Lo...
传闻是有关你和一个女人的
The rumour about you and a woman,
你们在法律上是不能相爱的
a woman not lawful for you to love.
谁说的
Who said that?
你都晓得这些故事如何终结
You know how these stories end.
卡米洛特已逝去 英雄都死了
Camelot's gone, the heroes are dead
格尼薇儿也进了修道院
and the woman enters a nunnery.
你总是有故事可说 我来这可不是和你谈论虚构小说的
It's always stores with you. I came here to talk nonfiction.
警♥察♥手册是给地球人写的
Police manuals were written for people on Earth
那里的警♥察♥会在街上巡逻
where cops walk the beat,
并且有打击罪犯的相应设施
and there's an infrastructure in place to deal with criminals.
-所以你的建议是 -看看菲利普 马罗写的吧
- Then what do you suggest? - Try Philip Marlowe.
他去过穷街陋巷
He walked the mean streets alone.
让我看侦探小说
Read detective stories?
这就是你的主意吗
That's your idea?
如果你懒得翻书看的话
They made a number of movies
也可以看他们拍成的电影
if you're too lazy to turn a page.
这里还有希区柯克 弗里茨朗
There's also Hitchcock, Fritz Lang...
好吧 电影 知道了
Okay, movies! I got it!
罗蕾莱看了什么
What did Lorelei watch?
她喜欢看像海滩派对或国际小姐这类的
She liked movies like Beach Party or Gidget,
任何带有蓝天和沙滩的电影
anything with blue skies and sandy beaches.
这里有些其他的东西
There was something else.
这是她最后查看的东西
This is the last thing she checked out.
那晚的大火
The night of the fire.
你准备好揭开旧伤了
Are you ready to open old wounds?
我可以承受的
I can take it.
我可是最好的老师教出来的
I learned from the best.
视频卡 她拿走了
The video card... She kept it.
为什么
Why?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没事的 请别离开
It's Okay. Don't leave.
罗蕾莱有时会带我来这里
Lorelei brought me here sometimes.
如果她带你来这 那她跟你关系一定不错
If she brought you here, she must've liked you.
或者可能她只是想要有人去画云彩
Or maybe she just wanted someone to paint the clouds.
这是你画的吗 她告诉我这是她画的
You painted those? She told me she did.
罗蕾莱说如果她出生在地球上
Lorelei said that if she was born on Earth,
她会住在沙滩边 天天去冲浪
she would've lived on the beach and surfed all day.
可能有天 我们会见到一个真正的沙滩
Maybe one day, we'll see a real one.
我们连陆地都永远摸不着 更别说是沙滩了
We'll never touch the land, much less see a beach.
不对 我们会到那里的
That's not true. We'll get there.
我们等到头发都白了 但我们最终还是会见到沙滩的
We'll be old, but we'll see it.
面对现实吧 老辈人把我们耍了
Face it. Our grandparents screwed us.
他们给我们买♥♥了不知去何方的单程车票
They sent us on a one-way ticket to nowhere.
你怎么能那么说
How can you say that?
这艘飞船价值万亿美元
This ship was a trillion-dollar payday.
50年前 一群人出资
50 years ago, a bunch of people lined their pockets,
然后把我们送到这里等死
and then sent us out here to die.
他们送我们到这来
They sent us here
是为了保证无论发生什么情况生命仍能延续
to ensure life would go on no matter what.
看看历史书吧
Read the history books.
地球上的人可不是圣人
People on Earth weren't saints.
罗蕾莱告诉我有些下层甲板的人
Lorelei told me some of the lower-deckers
不相信使命
didn't believe in the mission.
我猜她指的是你
I guess she meant you.
我们都要去同一个地方
We're all going to the same place:
不名之地
nowhere.
并且我们都没有选择
And none of us have a choice.
我认为你有点儿疯狂
I think you're a little crazy.
可能吧
Probably.
你知道这个水池有多深吗
You know how deep that tank goes?
可能是40米
40 metres, maybe?
错了
That's wrong.
它深达地狱
It goes all the way to hell.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇 你要去哪
Whoa! Where are you going?
我高♥潮♥了
I'm finished.
我还没有 回来
Well, I'm not! Get back here!
我要把你给我的那些丝绸衣服还给你
I'm gonna give back those silk dresses you gave me.
归还礼物是不礼貌的
It's not polite to return a gift.
作为船长的妻子
As the captain's wife,
穿的太奢侈是不合适的
it wouldn't be proper to dress too extravagantly.
好吧 当我是船长时
Yeah, well, when I'm captain,
你可以穿的极尽奢侈 只要你喜欢 好吗
you can dress as extravagantly as you like, okay?
好啊 不过这要等到什么时候
Yeah, and when is that gonna happen?
委员会已经三次
The council has moved
试图罢免我丈夫 都是白了
to unseat my husband 3 times already, unsuccessfully.
不过 那都是发生在这个女孩死之前的事了
Well, that's before this girl died.
在水池的意外事故
An accident in Water Reclamation
不会改变任何事情 除了竖起护栏
isn't gonna change anything, except to put up guard rails.
那不是个意外
It wasn't an accident.
那个关于她的死亡调查
That investigation into her death?
完全让他们免责
Strictly covering their ass.
我有消息称这个女孩是被谋杀的
My sources think the girl was murdered.
拜托 你的想法都是偏执妄想的
Please! Your sources are paranoid.
他们认为您的丈夫有意淡化这件事
They think your husband is deliberately downplaying this,
使它看起来很平常
making it seem pro forma,
当 事实上 这件事很严重
when, actually, this is quite serious.
-为了阻止恐慌 -歇斯底里,恐惧…
- To prevent a panic. - Hysteria, fear...
这个跟你说吧
Let me tell you this.
任何不能掌控自己船的人
Any man who can't control his ship,
都不配在名字前加上
does not deserve to have the word "Captain"
船长这个头衔
in front of his name,
所以 为何不回来完成你已经开始做的事
so why don't you come back here and finish what you started.
让男人等待是十分有趣的
It is fun to keep a man waiting.
你知道还有什么是有趣的吗 惊喜
You know what else is fun? Surprises.
因为完成你已经着手做的事
Because finishing what you started
远不如开始做新的事情好
is never as good as starting something new.
我喜欢你的思维方式
I love the way you think.
他们发现她的时候她就这样躺着
They found her lying there like that.
一句话也不说
She hasn't said a word.
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
Thank you for calling me.
你知道 当我怀诺拉时
You know, when I was pregnant with Nora,
我会来这里
I would come up here
幻想比邻星是什麽样子的
and daydream about what Proxima was like.
想象着那些未曾谋面过植物和动物
I'd imagine plants and animals I'd never seen before.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
是一个海马
It's a seahorse.
水族箱里一只都没有啊
There aren't any in the aquariums.
对 我们没有带上来海马
No, we didn't bring any.
所剩无几的都在地球上的海洋里
The only ones are back in the oceans on Earth.
它好美
It's beautiful.
克里斯塔
Christa,
你看到那个星群了吗
you see that star cluster?
半人马阿尔法星系是一个双星系统 两个恒星互相围绕运行
Alpha Centauri is binary, 2 suns orbiting each other,
但是如果我们再放大一些的话
but when we zoom in a little closer,
我们能看到第三个恒星
we can see a third.
那个是半人马星座比邻星 我们将会住在那里
That's Proxima. That's where we're going to live.
你错了 那里没有生命的
You're wrong. There's no life there.
快看 那里才有生命 我们必须去那里
There! That's life. That's where we have to go.
其他的只剩下死亡
Everything else is death.
昨晚你没来工作啊
You didn't show up for work last night.
这就是为什么保安把我拉进来吗
Is that why your safety officers pulled me in,
因为打曲棍球
for playing hooky?
你发射庆典那晚在哪里
Where were you the night of the Launch celebration?
-货舱 -喝酒
- The hold. - Drinking?
其实我去那里去找人谈心
Actually, I go down there for the intellectual conversation.
你女朋友被谋杀了 詹姆斯
Your girlfriend was murdered, James.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表