剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
隐藏些什么
Hiding something? What?
和船员有关的
Something to do with the crew.
他插手的事比他自己宣称的还要多
He's less hands off than he implies.
实验吗
Experiments?
我期待你的报告
I look forward to your report.
如果你找到了杀害那个女孩的凶手 告诉我
And if you figure out who killed the girl, let me know.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
真漂亮
It's pretty.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei!
克里斯塔 你还好吗
Christa, are you okay?
我一直在做一个关于罗蕾莱的梦
I was dreaming about Lorelei.
哦 你想她了
Oh! You miss her.
我们都很想她
We all do.
她现在和天使们在一起了
She's with the angels now.
这是你画的 天使吗
Is that what you're drawing? Angels?
不 这是伊卡洛斯 还有他的父亲代达罗斯
No, that's Icarus and his father Daedalus.
他创造了迷宫
He built the labyrinth
来关住怪物
to hold a monster inside.
发生了什么事 克里斯塔
What's wrong, Christa?
我好怕
I'm scared.
不好的事情就要发生了
Something bad's coming.
我们从船头搜查到船尾
We searched the ship from bow to stern.
没有德怀特 克劳奇的踪迹
There's no sign of Dwight Crouch.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do it?
毕竟他是下等舱来的
He's a lower-decker.
而且他另有原因
Well, that's not all.
他没有家人
He's an unclaimed.
怎么会这样 在植入芯片的情况下
How, with the implants?
哎 有的时候芯片会被损坏或者被移除
Well, sometimes the implants are damaged or removed.
没有家庭或身份 不能生儿育女
No family or status, no right of reproduction,
本身就格格不入
already an outcast.
只有上帝知道这孩子脑子里在想什么
God only knows what's going on in that kid's mind.
其他的发电机呢
What about the other generators?
还有一个下落不明
There's still one unaccounted for.
他在做另一个炸♥弹♥
He's making another bomb.
60年代的流行歌♥曲
60s pop
事情也许今晚就会失控
Things might get out of hand later tonight.
需要我让安全主管待命吗
Should I have the safety officers standing by?
不用 今晚万事皆空
No. Tonight, anything goes.
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me!
你的愤怒让你分心了
You have anger issues.
不 让我分心的是挫败感
No, I have frustration issues.
我知道那些都是搪塞之词
I know when I'm getting the runaround.
我还是没拿到我要的录像
I haven't received the footage I've asked for,
一半楼层都禁止入内
half the floors are off-limits,
我只能和那么几个人说话
and I can only speak to someone
那些和我有同样颜色徽章的人
who has the same colour badge as me.
那不是什么甲烷化合物
It wasn't a methane buildup.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那是个炸♥弹♥
It was a bomb.
如果甲烷爆♥炸♥了
If it had been a methane explosion,
会殃及整个飞船 绝无死角
it would've been uniform and omnidirectional.
你骗了我 但你就是负责骗人的 是不是
You lied to me, but that's what you do, right?
整个项目就是一个骗了600人的大骗局
This whole project is one big lie told to 600 people.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
罗蕾莱觉得这完全是一个错误 对吧
Lorelei thought it was all a mistake, didn't she?
什么错误
What?
所有这些
All of it.
这次艘船 这个任务
The ship, the mission.
难道这就是“没有未来”的含义吗
Is that what "No future" Means?
你从哪听说的
Where did you hear that?
爆♥炸♥之后我看到墙上这么写的
After the explosion, I saw it written on the wall.
那是下等舱的说法
It's something we say on the lower decks.
每当被人审问为什么酗酒 打架
Whenever someone asks you why you're drinking or fighting
或者做一些违反条例的事情的时候
or doing anything against the rules,
他们就说“没有未来”
you say "No future,"
何必费心 反正没什么大不了的
"Why bother? Nothing matters anyway."
你信吗
Do you believe that?
我从没说过我觉得山穷水尽了
I never said I didn't wanna believe in a future.
我只是不知道我能不能接受
I just don't know if I can.
我父亲开始升♥天♥这个项目的时候
When my father started Ascension,
他带我来工作
he'd bring me to work,
我坐在他腿上看着他们的脸
and I'd sit on his knee and watch their faces.
你还认识她吗
Are you familiar with her yet?
朱丽叶布莱斯 船上的医生
Juliet Bryce, the ship's doctor.
我是看着她长大的
I grew up watching her.
有的时候我觉得我了解她比了解我妻子还多
I sometimes feel like I know her better than my own wife.
其他人也一样
Same for the others.
这里不仅仅只是用显微镜来
This isn't some Petrie dish
观察一些培养皿
being examined under a microscope.
这里是家
This is family.
在这座大楼的地下室有个人
There's a man in the basement of this building
当他发现真♥相♥的时候
who lost his mind
他就完全疯了
when he found out the truth.
我是在试图保护其他人免遭同样的厄运
I'm attempting to protect the others from the same fate.
那些人是英雄
These people are heroes.
事实上这些英雄完全没有发言权
The fact that these people
这没有让你感到烦恼吗
have no say in their lives doesn't bother you?
在亚马逊森林的部落里面他们会为
Does it bother a tribe in the Amazon
申请不到次等贷款或看不上真人秀而烦恼吗
they've been denied sub-prime loans or reality television?
升♥天♥的船员们都是纯粹的
The crew of Ascension is pure!
他们已经这样生活50年了却没发生过一宗罪案
They went 50 years without a single homicide.
你说说还有哪个文明能有如此壮举
Name another civilization that can say that.
无论你怎么想
Regardless of what you think of all of this,
记住 这艘船也是有灵魂的
remember that at its heart, there's also her,
也问问你自己
and ask yourself:
如果你是在船上出生的
Had you been born on that ship,
你会希望知道真♥相♥吗
would you wanna know the truth?
罗塞议员
Councilman Rose!
要喝一杯消遣消遣吗
Can I offer you something cool?
好的 谢谢你 维奥德拉
Well, thank you, Viondra!
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
不过有可能需要更多的
But it's gonna take a lot more
消遣来安抚船员 一旦他们发现
than this distraction to appease the crew
你的丈夫对他们所隐瞒的事情
once they find out what your husband's been hiding from them.
说话小心点儿 议员 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Careful, Councilman! We're all on the same side.
引起恐慌你又能得到什么
What would you gain by causing panic?
也许能扭转局面
Perhaps a change of direction, new leadership,
换个有远见的新领导人
someone with vision.
就像你一样的
Someone like yourself.
那当然要由议会来决定
That would be in the hands of the council of course,
但你对我这么有信心我很感激
but I do appreciate your vote of confidence.
丹宁格夫人
Mrs. Denninger?
在呢
Yes!
我是德伦 普里斯莱
Presley Delon.
我申请了作为您的学徒
I applied for an apprenticeship with you.
这个课程有相当的竞争力
It's a very competitive program.
当然
Oh, of course!
能被您考虑我就很荣幸了
It's an honour just to be considered.
还认为这样不足以分散注意力吗
Still think this is not enough of a distraction?
艾米丽想我把罗蕾莱的这些东西交给你
Emily wanted me to drop this off. They were Lorelei's.
我昨晚没听见你回来呀
I didn't hear you come in last night.
我在海滩睡着了 每个人都是
I slept on the beach. Everybody did.
那个是新的项链吗
Is that a new necklace?
还没找见那个海马的吗
Still haven't found the seahorse?
我到处都找了
I looked everywhere.
还想说在这飞船上想
You'd think it wouldn't be possible
弄丢东西是完全不可能的事
to lose something on a ship surrounded by space,
但很明显我做到了
but apparently I can manage it.
-你喜欢这条项链吗 -很漂亮
- You like it? - Nice.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表