剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
虽然我已经晚了五小时了
even if it is 5 hours late.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
什么对的
About what?
船到桥头自然直
The ship righting itself.
因为如果它崩溃了的话
'Cause this project will make one hell of a mess
这个项目将会搞得一团糟
if it crashes.
你醒啦
You're awake.
睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
这是米彻姆还是鲍嘉的片子
Mitchum or Bogart?
约翰韦恩演的
John Wayne.
他非常有性格
He was a man of character.
我们在做正确的事情 是吧
We are doing the right thing, aren't we,
即便我们不择手段
pushing on no matter what?
我们当然是对的啦
Of course we are.
我们是英雄
We're heroes.
第63年的70人
The '63/70.
喂
Hello?
我想跟你见个面
I wanna meet.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
它是只海马
It's a seahorse.
哟 还没睡呢
Oh, you're still up?
很抱歉我回来的太晚了
I'm sorry I'm so late.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting up for you.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我还以为你给忘了呢
I thought you'd forgotten.
你已经很久没这么吻过我了
It's been a long time since you've kissed me like that.
项链别取了
Leave the necklace on.
姑娘们 排成一队来
Single file, ladies.
脱鞋 摘首饰 脱掉所有多余的衣物
No shoes, no jewelry Remove any excess clothing.
如果我不能通过这次筛选 我发誓会撕了我自己的
If I don't make the cut, I swear I'll space myself.
120磅 这是5.5英尺高的姑娘的标准体重
120, the acceptable weight for a girl at 5'5".
很遗憾 你不合适
However, you are not that girl.
下一个
Next!
维奥德拉可是见多了这种小把戏吧
Like Viondra hasn't seen that trick a million times.
你有在听吗
Are you even listening?
他加入军官培训学校只是为了让你注意到他
He only joined OTS to impress you.
才不是呢
That's not true.
詹姆斯可不想就把自己的生命
James wants to do more with his life
全都费在水循环机房♥上
than work in Water Reclamation.
就是因为你呗 这真是个现实版的西区故事啊
'Cause of you. It's a West Side Story.
他想要穿过重重阻碍和他的玛丽娅在一起
He wants to cross the tracks to be with his Maria.
下一个
Next!
普莱斯利德隆 19岁
Presley Delon, 19.
恭喜你 你入围了
Congratulations. You're in.
队长 你老婆在等我呢
Captain! Your wife is expecting me.
今天称重呢
The weigh-ins are today.
或许我应该访查一下新人了
Maybe I should stop by and check out the new recruits.
为什么 全飞船最火♥辣♥的身材正摆在你面前
Why? You have the best ass on the ship right in front of you.
天知道有多少妹子在绞尽脑汁吸引你的注意
God knows how many other girls are vying for your attention.
啊 别跟我说你在吃醋
Ah, don't tell me you're jealous.
我忍♥不住想把你占为己有
I can't help but feel a little ownership.
我可是冒着巨大的风险啊
I'm risking a lot.
你唯一要冒的险就是对外宣布我们的关系
The only risk you're taking is claiming ownership.
你前途无限 别自己毁了它
You're an oasis. Don't spoil it.
慢着
Wait!
嗯哼
Hmm?
我跟你这事还没完呢
I'm not done with you yet.
你们赶在尸检前就火化了罗蕾莱莱特的遗体
You cremated Lorelei Wright's remains before an autopsy?
我们只是按照程序办事
Standard procedure.
我们没有停尸房♥ 再说这起谋杀案已经水落石出了
We have no morgue, and besides, the murder had been resolved.
那把枪呢
What about the gun?
和其他飞船排出的碎片放在一起了
Stored with all the other detritus ejected from the ship.
纯酒精
Pure-grain alcohol!
下层甲板人的首选饮品
The drink of choice on the lower decks.
这可比涂料稀释剂强多了
It's stronger than paint thinner.
这让我想起高中的时候
Reminds of high school.
我想要利用原始货单核实
I'm gonna need the original manifest to cross-reference
枪♥支♥和体育用品店内的货
with the gun and the sporting-goods stores.
这纯粹是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
上飞船前每个人每个包裹
Every person, package and piece of equipment was searched
和设备都被搜查过了
prior to boarding,
外面连只蚊子都飞不进来
and nothing from outside is allowed in.
说得对极了 这是一个
That's right. It's a
花上亿美元打造的社会化实验 对吗
billion-dollar sociological experiment, right?
当然也有随之而来的益处了
There have been ancillary benefits,
他们也为这个项目融♥资♥了
and they underwrite the program,
但是升♥天♥号♥总是在超出计划预期
but Ascension has always been about more.
初衷是决心要拯救人类
The originals were determined to save mankind.
第63个问题 这是他们用来称呼那些人的名字吗
The '63/70? Is that what they called them?
原始的船员们
The original crew?
看来你已经去阴谋论网站闲逛去了
I see you've been scouring conspiracy-theory websites.
这个说法表明在1963年神秘消失的那70名科学家
The idea that 70 scientists mysteriously disappeared in 1963
他们并非志愿者
suggests they didn't volunteer.
在虚假的借口下
Under false pretences.
所有人都被虚假的借口操纵着
Everyone operates under false pretences.
只为了他们自己 如果他们想知道这里是否有一些伟大的设计
Only for them, if they wonder if there's some grand design,
一些生活的目标
some purpose to their lives,
一个指引他们命运的监督者
an overseer guiding their destinies,
他们说得对
they're right.
他是在浪费时间跟你交谈
And right now, he's wasting his time talking to you.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
诺拉 我需要你帮我校准它
Nora, I need your help calibrating this thing!
我 我不好意思再去打扰你母亲了
I... I can't ask your mom again.
这需要一段时间的学习
It takes a while to learn.
有什么不懂的尽管问我
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
谢谢啦 如果我丢了实习生资格份的话 我老爸会宰了我的
Thanks. My dad would kill me if I lost this apprenticeship.
我家里还从没有人
Nobody in my family's ever worked
在高层甲板上工作过
in the upper decks before.
别担心 尔克 你可以胜任的
Don't worry, Ike. You'll be fine.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
这个勇敢的姑娘准备好打♥针♥了
One brave girl ready for her shot.
放松点 克里斯塔 这一点都不痛的
Relax, Christa, this won't hurt a bit.
不要 求你们了 我不想打♥针♥ 我不要这样做
No, please. I don't want it! I won't do it!
克里斯塔 冷静点 冷静点
Christa, calm down, calm down!
听着 让我先来
Look, I'll go first.
奥菲莉亚 别啊
Ophelia, no!
我都打了一辈子了 你看吧
I've been taking them all my life. Look!
看吧 我一点感觉都没有呀
See? I didn't feel a thing.
不要 求求你们了 我不想注射疫苗
No, please! I don't want it!
这有毒 有毒
It's poison! Poison!
克里斯塔 你只要看着我 专注于我的声音
Christa, just look at me and focus on my voice.
没什么好怕的
There is nothing to be scared of.
奥菲莉亚
Ophelia?
诺拉 帮我把她抬起来
Nora, help me turn her over!
没事的
It's okay!
妈的 我们能做点什么
Shit! What are we gonna do?
你♥他♥妈♥在对这些无辜的人做什么
What the hell are you doing to these people?
没事 把她身子翻过来 我们走
It's OK. Turn her over! Let's go!
拯救他们的性命
Saving their lives.
在人造光照生物钟
Artificial circadian light cycles,
循环利用的空气 重复安全的饮食
recycled air, repetitive diets,
会慢慢消耗人们的免疫系统
they wear on the immune system.
打疫苗只不过是为了预防
The shots are merely inoculations.
那奥菲莉亚怎么了
Then what happened to Ophelia?
在她注射进本该属于克里斯塔的疫苗后的一种过敏反应
An allergic reaction when she took the shot meant for Christa.
它们是根据每位船员的需要量身定制的疫苗
They're customized to each individual crew member's needs.
卡里略
Carrillo!
好的
Yeah.
那她又是怎么知道会有人中毒呢
Then how did she know that someone was gonna get poisoned?
恩茨曼博士 她怎么知道的
Dr. Enzmann, how did she know?
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表