剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
运转220轴
Get the 220.
那究竟是什么
What the hell is that?
Man singing rock on PA, indistinct
都在这儿了
It's all right here!
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you OK?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
嗯 我想要止痛药
Um, I need painkillers.
退热净 布洛芬
Acetaminophen, ibuprofen?
药效最强的
As strong as you got.
如果你想要药效强的
If you want anything stronger,
你必须要有处方单
you have to have a prescription.
嗷 嘿
- Ow! - Hey!
止痛药
Painkillers!
-止痛药 -嗷
Painkillers. Ow!
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him!
别 别伤害他 我这就给你拿
Don't... don't hurt him! I'll get them.
被烧断了
It's fried!
电力系统指数40%
Electrical is at 40%!
环境系统 30%
Environmental, 30%!
跟上
Come on!
该死
Come on!
冷藏室 没有反应
Cryogenic, no response!
废气处理室 没有反应
Scrubber Room, no response.
你能告诉我怎么回事吗
Are you gonna tell me what happened?
我被激增电流击中了
I was caught in the surge.
是因为电击的那次吗
Since when does an electrical shock do that?
不是
It doesn't!
噢 噢 天啊
Oh! Oh God!
开灯 开灯 开关在你身后
Hit the light! Hit the light behind you!
躺下
Lay down!
好的 没事的
: OK, all right.
在这该死的地球上是不是什么东西都非得
Must everything on this infernal planet
包个塑料壳
be cocooned in plastic?
听着 你得拿着这个
Listen, you need to take this.
这是什么
What is it?
如果你遇到麻烦了
If you're in trouble,
你按住一号♥键 明白吗
you press and you hold down number 1, OK?
-明白 -这是快速拨号♥
- OK. - It's on speed dial.
会有人来帮你的
Someone will come who can help you.
好
Ok.
啊天哪
Oh God!
现在就用吧 如果真这么有用的话
Use it now, if it's so damn helpful!
除非万不得已 我不想让她知道这件事
I don't wanna involve her if I don't have to.
我们得离开这个国家 然后再重新聚集
We need to get out of the country. We need to regroup.
别死在我面前 行不行
Don't go dying on me, OK?
我们时间没那么充裕
We don't have a lot of time!
卡里罗先生
Mr. Carrillo?
如此一来 他想接入飞船的核反应堆
So, he wants to tap into the ship's nuclear reactor.
听起来不可靠
It seems questionable.
我们已经开始进入星场
It's already feeding the star field.
我们只需撇去足够的表层液体来运行监控器
We're just skimming enough juice to run the monitors.
太多了 而且星体也会变黯淡
Too much, and the stars will dim.
他知道我背叛了他
He knows I sold him out.
别管伊泽曼
Don't worry about Enzmann.
他和我们商谈的条件仍然生效
The terms we discussed are still in effect.
你跟他说他可以再次运行这项目
You told him he'd run the project again.
他相信了
And he believed me.
那么就和他保持亲密
So stay close to him,
让他觉得你是站在他一方的
make him think you're on his side.
在这个地方建好能开始运行之前他还有用
We need him until this place is up and running.
为什么
Why?
那个女孩
The girl.
如果她像伊泽曼说的那样
If she's what Enzmann claims she is,
技术委员会会很开心的
the TC Group will be very happy.
-我们遇到个新麻烦 -又怎么了
- We have a new problem. - What now?
升♥天♥号♥建成时
When Ascension was built,
是没有手♥机♥或者卫♥星♥电♥视♥的
there were no mobile phones or satellite TVs.
直到十年之后才安装了射频干♥扰♥器♥
The R.F. Jammers weren't added until a decade later.
电路线没被连到飞船上
They weren't hardwired to the ship.
光谱 无线电设备 数字信息 微波的任何信息传送
They could be picking up any transmission in the spectrum...
都能被轻易接收
radio, digital, microwave.
打碎幻象轻而易举
It doesn't take much to shatter an illusion.
我得去拿干♥扰♥器♥
I need to get to the jammers.
它们在我的办公室里
They're in my office.
让克里罗先生和你一起去
Take Mr. Carrillo with you,
梅蒂奇也跟着去
and Medici.
行
Ok!
立刻把那些指标全部显示出来
I need those levels up on screen now!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
好
Ok...
打扰一下 博莱斯博士
Excuse me, Dr. Bryce?
没事 怎么了 詹姆斯
Yeah, what is it, James?
圆形监狱里出了一些事情
Something's happening with the Panopticon.
有个奇怪的广播
There's a strange broadcast.
有多奇怪
Strange how?
关于地球上的汽车与电脑
Automobiles and computers from Earth,
但是和我从图书馆看到的一点也不一样
but like nothing I've ever seen in the library.
这一定是主服务器的反馈信息
It must be feedback from the main server.
自从奥斯塔拉的庆典之后 我也遇到了这种问题
I've been having trouble with it since the Ostara celebration.
但是档案不是在单独的服务器上吗
But aren't the archives on a separate server?
我设计的系统 詹姆斯 我觉得我比你更了解这个
I designed the system, James. I think I know it better than you.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
如果你真想帮忙的话 你能帮我找找罗拉吗
If you really wanna be helpful, can you find Nora?
她妈妈很担心她
Her mother's worried about her.
长官 我接到的命令是让我注意桥接器
Sir, I was told to remain on the bridge.
我现在让你去找我的女儿
And I'm telling you to find my daughter.
是的长官
Yes, sir!
克里斯塔
Christa?
该死
: Dammit!
好
Ok.
克里斯塔
Christa!
你开辟了一片汪♥洋♥ 是不是
You unleashed an ocean, didn't you?
不管是什么原因 造成冲击的同时
Whatever caused that impact
也明显导致系统失准
obviously knocked the system out of alignment.
罗斯议员 罗斯议员 我能和你谈谈吗
Councilman Rose! Councilman Rose, may I speak with you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
有什么事吗 杰基
What can I do for you, Jackie?
韦德拉在官员休息室受到了威胁
Someone threatened Viondra in the officer's lounge.
现在外面不安全 我想我也许能和你一起
It's not safe out here. I thought I could come with you.
是吗 你为什么会这么想
Really? What made you think that?
之前是你削弱我在理事会的地位
After the way you undermined me in the council,
现在你又想让我来保护你
now you're seeking refuge under my wing?
-你比我想的还要愚蠢 -听我说 我之前并不知道
- You're dumber than I thought! - Look, please, I didn't know.
你不知道的事情可真多啊
The litany of what you don't know is too long a list.
但是我知道的是我现在毫无地位都是因为你
What I do know is that I lost leverage because of you,
因为你忙着
'cause you were too busy
和邓宁格在按♥摩♥台上翻云覆雨
being bent over the massage table by Denninger
以至于你根本没意识到你被耍了
to realize you were being played!
不 让我和你一起去吧
No, let me come with you!
就今晚
Just for tonight.
亲爱的杰基
My dear Jackie,
失误就要付出代价
there is a cost for failure,
从代价中学到教训
a cost you are about to learn.
当你到达禁闭星后
When you've reached the forbidden planet...
-喂 -山姆
- Hello? - Sam!
你在哪儿 怎么样了
Where are you? What's going on?
事情变复杂了
Things got complicated.
-你不应该联♥系♥我 -你已经把我牵扯进来了
- You shouldn't have called. - You got me involved in this.
你以为他们不会通过追踪你发现我的网址吗
You think they won't trace you to my website?
在林肯街区和第五街区的角落里
There's a long-term parking lot
有个长♥期♥停车场
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表