剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
这个测试到底是做什么的
So, what's this test supposed to do?
我说一个词然后你告诉我你脑子里第一个想到的是什么
Just say the first thing that comes to your mind.
父亲
Father.
他在那场大火中丧生的时候我还小
I was a baby when he died in that fire.
愤怒
Rage.
古代史
Ancient history.
升♥天♥号♥
Ascension.
陷阱
Trap.
抬高下巴 挺直腰板
Chin up! Back straight!
我应该能从你们的耳垂到脚踝
I should be able to draw a line
画一条直线
from your earlobe to your ankle.
杰姬 你长筒袜的接缝处真令人丢脸
Jackie, the seams of your stockings are a disgrace.
-嗯 -永远不要弯腰
- Mmm! - Never bend at the waist.
那是不文雅的
It's graceless.
记住 要表现的雍容不迫 优雅自信
remember,poised, elegant, confidant.
她们的制♥服♥真是招人爱呀
Don't you just love their uniforms?
看起来总是如此的完美无缺
They always look so perfect.
我在考虑当学徒
I'm thinking about apprenticing.
如果花六个月的时间去
If spending 6 months
学涂口红和喃喃细语
learning to put on lipstick and talk in a breathy whisper
对你来说有趣的话
is your idea of fun.
不是所有人都能在测试中脱颖而出 诺拉
Not everyone aces their Apt Test, Nora.
我才不要和我妈一样去当理发师
There's no way I'm gonna end up cutting hair like my mom.
况且 空姐服都是最漂亮的
Besides, stewardesses get all the prettiest clothes.
你们看到罗蕾莱了吗
Have you seen Lorelei?
她说她已经到这里了
She said she'd be here.
你今晚来聚会吗
Are you coming to the party tonight?
庆祝这锡罐飞船的辉煌吗 免了吧 谢谢
To toast the glorious tin can? No thanks.
口水不要流到装饰品上 诺拉
Try not to drool on the decorations, Nora.
都出去
Take off.
你好
Hello!
尼克森 来杯波尔多
Nixon! Bordeaux!
波尔多是什么
What's Bordeaux?
葡萄酒
Wine.
仅存25瓶的
There's only 25 bottles
圣克劳德庄园59年酿制的
of Chateau St-Cloud '59 left.
过了今晚 就只剩24瓶了
After tonight, there'll be 24.
那么 你有我要的东西吗
So, do you have what I came for?
嗯 有啊
Mmm! Yeah!
在你的小派对后 我9点在木屋等你
I'll be in my cabin at 21:00 after your little party.
你的木屋 在屠宰摊旁边
Your cabin off the slaughter stalls...
真诱人
Enticing!
你觉得很好笑是吗
Is that funny to you?
我们有过共识
We had an understanding!
这一点也不好笑 斯托克斯
It's not funny, Stokes.
倒有点悲催
It's sad.
带我去月球 带我飞去月球 在繁星间飞舞
Fly Me to the Moon. Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
-带我看看木星和火星上的春天 也就是说 -高尔特中校
Let me see what spring is like. On Jupiter and Mars.In other words. Commander Gault!
万德豪斯夫人 今晚一个人吗
Mrs. Vanderhaus, are you alone this evening?
看起来她的丈夫
It seems her husband
突然被调遣加班了
was assigned the midwatch suddenly.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei...
是船长的命令 不是我的
Captain's orders. Not my idea.
事实上
In fact...
我不得不说你姐姐今夜
I'd say it's a shame that your sister's unaccompanied
如此惊艳却无人相伴真可惜
when she looks so stunning tonight.
当然 你也很美
And you're stunning too, of course.
罗蕾莱不喜欢和我呆在一起
Lorelei's not happy with me.
我们彼此对男人的品味上
We both have issues
大不相同
with the other's taste in men.
换句话说 请用真心
In other words, please be true
是啊 真是一点感觉都没有
Yeah, I'm just not feeling it.
换句话说 我爱你
In other words, I love you
人类做出巨大进步的
The time has come for mankind
时代已经来临
to take longer strides.
我们必须走的更远
We must move further down the line.
我们必须到达星际
We must reach for the stars.
想象一下我们要进行的最伟大的旅程
Imagine the greatest journey ever undertaken,
一个在新世界居住世纪之久的旅程
a century-long sojourn to a new world
将由那些
completed by the grandchildren
拥有无畏灵魂的子孙们完成
of the brave souls who embarked on this adventure.
我们必须紧紧关注这些星球
Our eyes must be focused on the stars
如果我们心有寄望赢得
if we are to have any hope
军备竞赛 太空竞赛
of surviving this arms race, this space race,
甚至 全人类的竞争
indeed, this human race.
你见到罗蕾莱了吗
Have you seen Lorelei?
没有 我肯定她就在附近某处
No, no. I'm sure she's around somewhere.
尊敬的同僚们 朋友们
Esteemed colleagues, friends,
女士们先生们 我向你们展示
ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
升♥天♥号♥
Ascension.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei!
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
我想会是很久很久
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
爸爸
Dad!
为什么我爸爸被绑住了
Why is my father restrained?
绑住 “仁慈的本质不是强求的
Restrained. "The quality of mercy is not strained.
它像甘霖从天而降
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
润泽尘世”
upon the place..."
他之前很激动 所以才打电♥话♥叫你来
He was agitated earlier. That's why we called.
他的拜访者看起来
His visitor seemed...
拜访者 我是他惟一的拜访者 而且他几乎都不知道我在这
Visitor? I'm his only visitor, and he barely knows I'm here.
我不认识那个人 但他还在外面
I don't know the man, but he's still on the grounds.
我刚刚在外面碰到他在打电♥话♥
I passed him just outside talking on his phone.
你为什么去骚扰我的父亲
Why are you harassing my father?
你就是他儿子 哈里斯
You're the son, Harris.
听着 嗯
Look, um...
我对于你父亲身患重病这件事感到很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what your father's going through,
中风所给他带来的煎熬
the stroke, and what it's done to him.
看到他那样 你也一定很痛苦
It must be hellish to see him that way.
我是马克 海耶斯
I'm Mark Hayes.
我并不是有意去打扰他
And I didn't mean to upset him.
多年来我一直很钦佩伊泽曼医生
I've admired Dr. Enzmann for years.
我写的专题论文也是基于他的努力成果
I'm doing my dissertation on his work.
你是个学生
You're an academic.
是
Yeah.
我在写博士论文
I'm finishing my Ph.D.
关于早期航♥天♥计划的历史
on the history of the early space program.
大部分人都对你父亲闻所未闻
It's tragic to me
我觉得这很可悲 他
that most people don't know who your father is. He...
是他启发了我
He inspired me.
他也启发了我
He inspired me too.
你父亲曾从纳粹手下逃生ttt
Yeah, I guess it's kind of hard to top a dad
而后又去美国宇航局研发火箭
who escaped from the Nazis,
要超越这样一个父亲 我想很难吧
and then developed rockets for NASA, huh?
嗯
Hmm!
你听说过升♥天♥号♥计划吗
You ever hear of Project Ascension?
那个名字我已经很多年没再听到了
I haven't heard those words in years.
你的父亲坚信ttt
Your father was convinced
凭借60年代我们仅有的科技水平
that the US could launch an interstellar spacecraft
那时候的美国就能够发射星际宇宙飞船
right then in the '60s with the technology we had.
我意思是 他们不可能比光速快
I mean, you can't go faster than the speed of light,
所以原机组人员永远也看不到新世界
so the original crew would never see the new world,
但是他们的后代可以
but their descendants would.
父亲所想真是天方夜谭
Quite a dream Dad had!
我认为他做到了
I think he did it.
我现在没兴趣听了
I was taking you seriously.
别 等一下 听我说 等 等 等下 听我说
No, wait a minute! Look! Wait, wait, wait! Look, look, look!
他们是有手段的 对吧 肯尼迪也对此热衷过
They had the means, right? Kennedy was a fan.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表