剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
去宿舍收拾你的东西吧 否则会被清理掉的
Remove your belongings from the dorm before they're discarded.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
先把按♥摩♥做完
Finish the massage first.
真是海里捞针啊
It's a needle in a haystack.
有上百种疫苗要检测
Hundreds of inoculations to test,
而我还不知道我们要找什么
and I have no idea what we're looking for.
你觉得克里斯塔是对的吗
Do you think Christa's right?
这些疫苗有没有可能被别人动过
Is there any way the shots could've been tampered with?
我觉得不可能 因为唯一的方式就是通过医疗中心
I don't see how. The only access is in the medical centre.
会不会是你的徒弟
What about your apprentice?
艾克吗
Ike?
虽然他还是个菜鸟 但他是个好孩子
He's a little green, but he's a good kid.
你在医疗中心一直戴蓝手套吗
Have you always used blue gloves in the medical centre?
是啊
Yes!
克里斯塔根本
Christa has had difficulty
分不清孰真孰梦
differentiating dreams from reality.
她的话也不能全信
Take what she says with a grain of salt.
想进去的话就进去吧
You can go in if you like.
可能对她有好处
It might do her some good.
没关系
It's okay.
里佩托 里佩托
Repetto. Repetto.
里佩托 我听见了
Repetto. I hear you.
里佩托 里佩托
Repetto! Repetto!
朱丽叶 朱丽叶
Juliet? Juliet!
艾克 我们要给他插入喉管
Ike, we need to intubate!
帮我按住她
Help me hold her down.
艾克
Ike!
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
原始清单
The original manifest.
怎么改主意了
Why the change of heart?
当我还是个小男孩儿的时候 我不像一般小孩玩棒球卡
When I was a boy, I didn't trade baseball cards.
反而我研究了上面的名单
I studied the names on the list.
我知道他们的人生经历
I knew their biographies
就像其他孩子知道平均击球数一样清楚
the way other kids knew batting averages.
有的人放弃了名望 其他人放弃了财富
Some gave up fame, others riches.
还有人甚至抛妻弃子
Some even gave up their families.
当你看这名单上的名字时
When you look into the names on that list,
要牢记他们所作出的牺牲
remember what they sacrificed.
真是让人感动
That's very moving.
你确定你不是想利用这个分散我注意力吧
You're sure you're not giving me this to keep me busy?
让我埋头在这个文件夹里
With my nose in a file,
好让我忽视眼前所发生的一切
I'm less likely to see what's right in front of me.
我们不会成为朋友的
We're not gonna be friends.
这我知道
I know that.
但是我们可能有一个共同的敌人
But it's possible we have a common enemy.
那个把枪带到升♥天♥号♥的人
Whoever brought a gun on Ascension
把其他人都置于危险之中
put everyone else at risk.
我想知道这个人是谁
I wanna know who it was.
我们必须坐下来好好谈谈
We have to sit down and talk things over.
那是我们互相理解的唯一方法
That's the only way we're going to understand each other.
也是我们相处下去的唯一方法
That's the only way we're going to get along.
对不起 玛丽 我不应该发脾气的
I'm sorry, Mary. I shouldn't have lost my temper.
你知道的 人有时候就是会口不择言
You know how it is. Sometimes we say things we don't mean.
礼服的事是我的错 爸爸
It's all my fault, Dad, about the dress.
我一开始不应该对你和妈妈大吼的
I guess I should've spoken to you and Mom first.
昨天我们都有点轻率
Yesterday, we were all a little hasty.
这是我的错
It's my fault!
谁都没错
It's nobody's fault.
事情就这么发生了 然后就失控了
Things happen, then they get out of hand.
有些事你忘记了 但我没有
You've forgotten, but I haven't.
当你还是小男孩的时候
When you were a little boy,
你就经常做些我不赞成的事
you sometimes did things that I didn't approve of.
但如今问题更严重了
Seems to be more problems today than...
跟紧她
Stay with her.
把灯关了
Kill the lights.
把门锁上
Seal the doors.
开门
Open!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
是的
Yes.
那火光
The lights!
她可真迷人
She's fascinating.
正如我父亲所料
Just as my father predicted.
克里斯塔
Christa?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
克里斯塔 你在流血
Christa, you're bleeding!
这不是我的血
It's not my blood.
是他的
It's his!
我们正在把克里斯塔裙子上的血
We're comparing the blood on Christa's dress
和数据库的样本进行比对
to the samples in the database.
这需要一点时间
It's gonna take a while.
真不敢相信这船上居然有人会袭击一个小孩
I can't believe that someone on this ship attacked a child.
我要克里斯塔暂时呆在医疗中心
I want Christa to stay in the medical centre for now.
在找到真凶前任何人都不允许接近她
No one gets near her until we find this guy.
船长 克里斯塔的白细胞数量异常的高
Captain, Christa's white blood-cell count is dangerously high.
她需要接种 但她拒绝了
She needs an inoculation, but she refuses to take it.
也许我可以和她谈一谈 她信任我
Maybe I can talk to her. She trusts me.
感谢你的帮助 罗伯特
I appreciate your help on this, Robert.
你和朱丽叶是我们抓到他的最大希望 感谢你们
You and Juliet are our best hope to catch him. Thank you.
船长 我查阅了医疗记录
Captain, I looked over the medical records.
奥菲利娅根本就不在接种名单上
Ophelia was never logged in for the inoculations.
那一毒针就是为克里斯塔准备的
That shot was always meant for Christa.
你认为这是失踪孩子的中一个吗
Do you think this is one of the missing children?
她的名字叫奥菲利娅
Her name's Ophelia.
她的年龄跟描述都很符合
She's the right age, the right description.
你从哪里弄到的这个 从政♥府♥那里吗
Where did you get this? Is this government?
我能告诉你的就这些了
There's not a lot I can tell you.
我必须要了解这些孩子
I need to know about these children,
了解他们的特别之处
what's so special about them.
那也正是我一直想弄清楚的
That's what I've been trying to figure out.
他们跟普通孩子看起来没什么两样
They just seem like normal kids.
我还是对科学家们了解的更多
I know more about the scientists.
恩茨曼的船员
Enzmann's rocket jockeys.
他们中不仅仅有天体物理学家和工程师
They're more than just astrophysicists and engineers.
他们中还有生物学家 哲学家 养殖学家
There were biologists, philosophers, fertility doctors,
甚至包括遗传学家
even geneticists.
遗传学
Genetics?
DNA可是十年前刚被发现
DNA had just been discovered a decade before.
我见过他们的父母
I've met their parents.
他们的父母认为他们的孩子都死了
They think that they're all dead.
如果他们还活着 他们的父母必须知道
If they're alive, they need to know!
这是在浪费时间 我根本不知道这是否就是那些孩子
It's a waste of time. I don't know if it's them.
我可以从他们亲属那获得组织样本
I can get tissue samples from the living relatives.
如果你从孩子那拿到一份样本 我们可以做DNA测试
If you get one from the children, we can test the DNA.
不可能的 我没法接近他们
It's impossible. There's no way that I can get to them.
遗体也不行吗
Even remains?
什么都行 头发 骨头 就算牙齿都可以
Anything will do, a hair, bones, even teeth.
美酒 妆容 香水
Fine wines, makeup, perfume.
你真能呼风唤雨啊
You name it, they have it.
别告诉詹姆斯 他会气死的
Don't tell James. He'd have a fit.
地位越高好处就越多
The position comes with privileges.
如果有更好的船舱给他他会拒绝吗
Would he say no if he were offered a better cabin?
说不定 他很固执
He might. He's pretty stubborn.
真是怪人
He's crazy.
我宁愿住在空乘区
I'd rather live in the stewardesses dorm
也不愿在下等舱多呆上一天
than the lower 40s any day.
看
Hey!
亮粉色的
Luminous Pink.
维奥德拉给我的
Viondra gave it to me.
你要趁机好好享受一番
This is your chance to have fun.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表