剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
但是我们会尽力让它们尽可能相似
but it will be as close as we can get.
现在 这边
Now, over here,
他们在测量PH等级
they're measuring the pH levels.
目前而言 PH值必须在18%以下
Now, the pH levels have to match within 18%
种子才能生根
for the seeds to take root.
否则寸草不生 我们到比邻星
Otherwise, nothing will grow, and we'll get to Proxima...
看什么呢
Admiring the view?
现在 如果你跟我来
Now, if you'll come with me here...
得了 别告诉我那没让你想起
Come on, you can't tell me that doesn't bring you back
你在登陆艇上的湿热之夜
to your steamy night in the landing craft.
普雷斯利 我告诉过你什么也没发生
Presley, I told you nothing happened.
何不呢 你有植入物啊
Why not? You have your implant.
并不代表我就会用它
Doesn't mean I have to use it.
我建议呢 别一棵树上吊死
Keep your options open.
尽情享受吧 趁着飞船的电脑还没把你跟谁配对
Have fun before the ship's computer matches you
去机械生殖繁衍
with someone for mechanical procreation.
你们两位女士说什么悄悄话呢
What are you 2 ladies whispering about?
我可不想把你们上报上去噢
I'd hate to have to write you up.
呃 我们刚才只是在讨论
Um, we were just talking about...
种子和施肥
Seeds and fertilization.
好吧 孩子们 快些完成吧
All right, kids, let's wrap it up!
我们让维护员来清理干净这些泥坑
We'll let maintenance finish cleaning out the mud traps
还是一堆其他他们该干的事
or whatever they're doing.
-改善营养物质循环器 -哈
Changing nutrient recyclers. - Huh?
如果你想显得具有技术性
If you wanna get technical.
是啊 像我所说的 你正在挖泥啊
Yeah, like I said, you're scooping out the mud.
如果你不换掉那些营养液
If you don't change out the nutrient baths,
种子就不能受孕
then the seeds don't gestate.
要是种子无法受孕
The seeds don't gestate,
它们就不会产出下一代
then they fall back a generation,
最终我们都会饿死
and eventually we starve.
不过我想 作为导游带领参观也挺重要的
But I guess leading a tour is important too.
你怎么回事 德科特
What's your problem, decker?
呃
Huh?
噢
Oh!
那人疯了
That guy's crazy!
快来人阻止他们 嘿
Somebody stop them! Hey!
告诉我到底怎么回事
Tell me what happened!
特拉实验室里发生了爆♥炸♥
Explosion in the Terra Lab.
天呐
Jesus!
倒回录像 回到爆♥炸♥的时候
Pull the video. Work backwards from the explosion.
追踪24小时内进出过实验室的所有人
Track everyone in and out of that lab the last 24 hours.
他们在排放火焰
They're venting the flame.
趴下
Get down!
给我搭把手
Give me a hand with this.
数到三
On the count of three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
没有未来
No future.
要是剩余的遗种银行也被毁了
That's exactly what we'd have
我们的确是没有未来了
if the rest of the Seed Bank was destroyed.
在别人发现之前把字迹清洗掉 明白吗
Get that washed up before someone sees it, all right?
有伤亡吗
Injuries?
一点皮面上的切口和擦伤 还有人吸入了烟雾
Cuts and scrapes, smoke inhalation.
现在所有人都紧张不安 先是罗蕾莱遇害 然后又发生爆♥炸♥
The crew's on edge, though. First Lorelei, then this.
蓝钴发电机
Cobalt generator.
电路跳闸后被设为自动爆♥炸♥
It was modified to blow when the circuit was tripped.
你觉得是破坏者们干的好事吗
You think it was the saboteurs?
我们离航线临界点越近
The closer we get to the Rubicon,
他们就变得越来越厚颜无♥耻♥了
the more brazen they become.
他妈的这儿怎么这么热
Why is it so goddamn hot?
冷却系统损坏了
The cooling system was damaged.
它只能发挥百分之二十的能效
It's running at 20%.
飞船只会越来越热
And the ship is only gonna get hotter!
调拨单你核实了吗
Did you check with requisitions,
得保证他们都有自己的发电机
make sure they have all their generators?
总共算了15个 其余的12个正在飞船上使用中
15 accounted for, 12 others in use throughout the ship.
我们应该把它们放一块儿 看看少了哪一个
We should round them up, find out which one's missing.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah. You know,
不管你怎么想 高尔特
despite what you may think Gault,
我十分清楚我在干嘛
I'm actually very good at my job.
够了 你们俩
Shut it down, you two.
我们必须要尽快行动 然后尽快向外汇报情况
We've gotta move quick, and get our story out there,
不然就会有很多人来问了
or we're gonna have a lot of people asking questions.
我们该汇报什么呢
What is our story?
请注意
Attention, please.
受甲烷气体爆♥炸♥影响
The cooling system is undergoing repairs
冷却系统正在维修中
because of a methane-gas explosion.
我们很庆幸没有人受重伤
We are extremely fortunate that no one was seriously injured.
请大家放心 有害物质的协定将会被
Rest assured, hazardous-material protocols
严格检讨及修订
will be strictly reviewed
并从这一刻起执行
and enforced from this point forward.
还未接受检查的人
Anyone who hasn't been evaluated
请靠墙排好队
please line up against the wall.
你确定轮到我了吗
Sure it's my turn?
可能还有一些犯头痛的
There might be some officers with headaches
官员需要照顾噢
that need tending to.
先到先得
It's first come, first served.
并不是所有事都与你的阶层有关
Not everything is about where you're from.
听起来好像没错 对吧 克劳奇
It seems that way. Right, Crouch?
我先走了
I'll see you later.
你为什么要和博比 劳尔斯打架
Why did you get in a fight with Bobby Rawles?
你知道吗 诺拉 你很特别
You're something else, Nora. You know that?
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
诺拉
Nora!
我这里有三个病人要测量脉搏
I have 3 patients that need vitals taken.
等等 我心跳有问题吗
Wait, what about my heart?
你可以离开了
You're clear to go.
这里和你期望的一样吗
Does it live up to your expectations?
看它的资料是一回事
Reading about it is one thing,
真正看见它却完全是另一回事
seeing it is something else entirely.
没人有权 性未解放
It's hard to imagine a world
这样的世界真的很难想象
without civil rights, a sexual revolution.
越南战争 911事件 那些看起来像冰球一样的耳坠
Vietnam, 9/11, those earings that look like hockey pucks.
还有 我这样的人
Or people like me?
同性恋么
Homosexuals?
当初就没有考虑进来这些
They were left out by design.
这并不是偏见 你明白吗 纯粹只是因为实际
It's not a matter of prejudice, you understand? Purely practical.
任何故意躲避繁殖的人
Anyone who intentionally avoids procreation would just be...
都没必要存在
superfluous.
也许会多余 但也许不会 我猜里面也至少有几个
Superfluous or not, I'm guessing there's a few in there.
我们这些人一般会在你最意想不到的地方出现
We tend to pop up where you least expect us.
所以 这场爆♥炸♥是什么导致的
So, what caused the explosion?
矿井过滤器中的甲烷集聚所导致的
Methane buildup in the leach pits.
看来情况很不稳定 600个人被关在一个高压锅里
That seems quite volatile, 600 people in a pressure cooker.
20年来 这是我们第一次出事故
It's the first incident we've had in 20 years.
你是指除了谋杀之外吧
Aside from the murder, you mean?
按调整后的美元来算 在阿波罗项目上的花费了超过1000亿
Project Apollo cost over 100 billion in adjusted dollars.
而建造巴拿马运河牺牲了27000条人命
The Panama Canal took 27,000 lives.
那么这种大规模的项目计划 有挫折损失也是在所难免
On a project of this scale, setbacks are to be expected.
我需要一间办公室
I'll need an office,
装置简单 监视设备接入权
AV setup, access to surveillance,
准备好所有人的档案
crew files,
对了 把嫌疑人也带过去
and, of course, the suspect.
理事会的成员
The council's been complaining
都在抱怨船长没把温度处理好
about the captain's handling of the heat.
餐厅将不再供应冷冻食品
The Mess Hall will be cleaning out frozen stores.
确保所有理事会的成员优先选择
Make sure the council gets first choice,
要亲自送到他们手里
and deliver it personally.
维奥德拉
Viondra!
今天的午餐 你失约了
You missed our lunch appointment today.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表