剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
随即遭美国政♥府♥通缉
世界将会知晓升♥天♥号♥的秘密
The world is gonna know about Ascension!
快点 从这边走
Come on! Get on this side!
快来 快来 快点
Come on! Come on! Hurry up!
快走
Move!
快点 快点
Hurry up! Hurry up!
我们没有氧气罐了
We're running out of oxygen tanks.
照这样下去
At this rate,
没几个小时我们的储量就会用完
we'll have exhausted the reserves within the hour.
那是什么 詹姆斯
What is it, James?
其实 他们让我跟你说 丹尼杰夫人
Actually, they sent me to speak with you, Mrs. Denninger.
我们没能跟船长或是执行官取得联♥系♥
We can't reach the captain or the XO.
二氧化碳抽查样本显示浓度已经接近致命浓度了
Spot checks of CO2 indicate it's nearing fatal levels.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me?
罗斯议员在抢修线路
Councilman Rose is in engineering.
因为中线和通信切断了
With the midline and comm out,
我们不能联♥系♥上他或是其他官员
we can't reach him or the other officers.
依据本舰规章
According to the ship's bylaws,
您的级别最高
you're the highest ranking official.
可我的职务不是指挥
My position isn't command.
女士 您是我们能找到的级别最高的要员了
Ma'am, you're the highest ranking official we can find.
您的指示是什么
What are your orders?
进入辐射警戒状态
Radiation alert protocol.
尽你所能把更多的人送到睡茧里去
Get as many people as you can into the sleeping pods.
那里的供氧系统能给我们争取一点时间
Their oxygen supply could buy us some time.
进入辐射警戒状态
Radiation alert.
天哪 这一整节被烤焦了
Good God! This entire section is fried!
是啊
Yeah.
广播说进入辐射警戒状态了
They called a radiation alert!
真聪明 那会给我们争取点时间的
Smart! It'll buy us some time.
我还剩30%氧 你呢
I'm at 30%! You?
20% 洗涤塔室在舱口另一边
20! The scrubber room is on the other side of this hatch!
好的 我们一起把门开开
Fine! Let's get that door open!
妈的
Shit!
哈里斯 你来看看这个
Harris, there's something you should see.
舱体二氧化碳洗涤间的连接断开了
The ship's carbon-dioxide scrubbers are offline.
全面分♥析♥一下这个
Get me a full analysis...
可呼吸空气的立方米数和毒性
cubic metres of breathable air, rate of toxicity.
我要知道它们具体有多少
I need to know exactly how long they have.
4% 而且在持续升高
4% and rising.
他们都要死了 我们得做点什么
They're all gonna die. We have to do something.
做什么 难道把窗户打开吗
What? Open the windows?
船体已经用双层壳体密封了
It's completely sealed with a double hull.
这种设计
This thing was designed
是用来消免小行星带来的直接影响
to take the direct impact of an asteroid.
如果我们把气闸打开
If we open up the airlocks,
他们会用涡轮把二氧化碳吸出来
they'll use the turbine to suck out the CO2.
我们就没有足够电力运行监视器了
We barely have enough power to run the monitors,
更不用说涡轮了
much less the turbines!
救他们的唯一希望就是重新使洗涤器运转起来
Their only hope is to get the scrubbers working.
这要指望他们了
It's up to them.
那我们现在就进去
Then we're going in now.
这是把那女孩带出来的最好机会了
It's the perfect opportunity to get the girl out.
不行 上船得通过一个很复杂的过程
You can't! It's a complicated process to board the ship.
我们得找一个听起来可信的理由
We need to create a plausible reason.
-他们在茧里 -但不是全部
- They're in their pods. - Not all of them!
这是一个微妙的生态系统 克里斯塔是其中的核心
It's a delicate ecosystem. Christa is the heart of it.
如果你把她带出来
If you take her out,
你就把那系统破坏掉了
you can't expect it to survive.
如果他们没能把洗涤器修好
And if they don't repair the scrubber,
她将和其他人一起死去
she dies along with the rest of them.
你真的要冒这个险吗 哈里斯
Are you willing to take that chance, Harris?
我不要
I'm not.
梅迪西 你进去
Medici, you're going in!
很抱歉 哈里斯
I'm sorry, Harris,
但你的太空英雄们似乎根本不是英雄
but it looks like your space heroes aren't heroes at all.
他们只是人
They're just men...
人都会死
and men die.
克里斯塔
Christa?
克里斯塔 我刚刚到处找你
Christa, I've been looking everywhere for you!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing down here?
罗蕾莱要给我看水里的东西
Lorelei wanted to show me what was in the water.
水里什么都没有 克里斯塔
There's nothing down there, Christa.
那只是个贮水池
It's just a reservoir.
是在更远处的水下
It's farther down.
我看到它上来了
I saw it rise up.
罗蕾莱还跟你说了什么
What else did Lorelei tell you?
她说这些都不是真的
That none of this is real,
他们想努力把我拉下船
that they're gonna try and take me off the ship.
谁 克里斯塔
Who, Christa?
谁要来把你带走
Who's gonna come and take you?
格洛布斯
Globus.
他们要来了
They're coming!
克里斯塔
Christa!
听我说
Listen to me.
你一旦进去 绝对不能被任何人看到
Once you get in, you cannot be seen by anyone.
带我去那女孩那里
Just get me to the girl.
神挡杀神
Anyone stands in my way,
佛挡杀佛
I'll deal with them.
不行
You can't!
等着看吧
Watch me.
让全体无关人员下桥
Clear the bridge of non-essential crew.
-每个人都回到自己的茧里 -好的 长官
-Everyone into their pods. -Yes, ma'am!
詹姆斯 通信情况怎么样了
James, what's the status on the comm?
我还在努力 长官
Still working on it, ma'am.
一旦通信恢复 就试着启动洗涤室
As soon as they're back up, try the scrubber room.
-在得到回复前不要关 -是 长官
-And don't stop till you get an answer. -Yes, ma'am!
哇哦 一直耳闻船长身后的秘密武器
Wow! I always knew the true power behind the captain,
今天总算亲眼见了
but now I see it with my own eyes.
议员 你现在应该好好在防辐射茧里呆着
Councilman, you should be in your radiation pod.
那样可就是我的失职了
That would be a dereliction of duty.
船长和执行官都失踪了
With the captain and XO missing,
最终就该我掌管这艘舰艇了
it falls on me to finally command this ship.
他们一直试图联♥系♥上你
They tried to reach you repeatedly.
我当时正忙着抢修
I was tied up in engineering.
喔 维奥德拉 我就知道是你
Oh, Viondra, look, I know it was you
和委员会一起策划欺骗的诡计
that masterminded that double-cross with the council.
我没时间跟你
I don't have time for...
你还记得是谁给谁脸色看吗
How do you remember whose face to show to whom?
你从来没打算帮我成为船长 我知道
You never intended to help me become captain. I get that.
但我问你
But let me ask you this:
什么样的男人才会派他的妻子
What kind of man would send his wife off
跟竞争对手睡觉
to sleep with his enemy?
一个天不怕地不怕的人
One that isn't threatened by any man.
现在 把你的爪子从我身上移开
Now, get your hand off of me!
你真是个坏女人呢 维奥德拉
You are a hell of a woman, Viondra.
谢谢你暖热了我的船长座位
Thank you for keeping my captain's seat warm.
把议员先生从桥上赶下去
Remove the councilman from the bridge,
确保他安然无恙回他的茧里
see that he makes it safely back to his pod.
忽视它 我才是桥上等级最高的要员
Ignore that! I'm the ranking official on this bridge!
我成为执行船长的时候
When I was made acting captain,
我下达了紧急情况冻结指挥链
I issued a state of emergency freezing the chain of command.
现在给我从桥上滚下去
Now get the hell off my bridge!
克里斯塔 停下
Christa! Stop!
我是升♥天♥号♥的罗伯特布莱斯 听到了么
This is Robert Bryce on Ascension. Do you read me?
我是升♥天♥号♥的罗伯特布莱斯
This is Robert Bryce on Ascension.
听到了么
Do you read me?
有人吗 求你了 回答我啊
Is anyone there, please? Answer me!
我 从干扰发射台取得了反馈
I'm, uh, getting feedback from the jammers.
-那又怎么了 -没什么
- What does it matter? - Nothing.
除非你想让无线电台
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表