剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
我之前本来不想说任何话的
I didn't wanna say anything before,
但当我看了眼罗蕾莱的心理评估
but when I administered Lorelei's psych-eval,
我发现了一些糟糕情况
I found some troubling things.
比如
Like?
挫折 沮丧 愤怒
Frustration, depression, rage...
她觉得她的人生不是她自己的
She felt like her life wasn't her own.
青春期
The crisis.
伴随着年龄的增长出现青春期通常很正常
Usually, the crisis is a normal part of coming of age.
我们都不得不去面对
We all have to deal with the fact
我们掌控不了自己命运的现实
that we have no control over our destiny,
自我们出生后就已经被选定好了的
that this was chosen for us before we were born.
我14岁的时候也遭受了这样的不公平
It hit me when I was 14,
不能做一名职业棒球运动员
the unfairness that I couldn't be a pro baseball player
或是一名秘密特工
or a secret agent.
如果是在地球上 梦想可以和你想要的一样大
Back on Earth, you could dream as big as you wanted.
你的父母亲也让你的任何幻想自生自灭
Your parents could allow any illusions to die naturally.
你还有无限的可能性去尝试
There were an infinity of possibilities to try.
但是我们没有无限的可能性 我们只有这艘飞船
We don't have infinity. We only have the ship.
我们生是飞船的人 死也是飞船的鬼
We're born in it. We die in it.
但是罗蕾莱的恐惧症在某种程度上
But with Lorelei, the crisis seemed more intense,
似乎比我见过的更加强烈和令人不安
unnerving in a way I've never seen before.
我担心她会做出什么来
I was afraid of what she might do.
那么 这个测试应该怎么做
So, what's this test supposed to do?
只要说出你脑中想起的第一个事物
Just say the first thing that comes to your mind.
父亲
Father.
我很小的时候
I was a baby
他就死于那场火灾
when he died in that fire.
愤怒
Rage.
远古时期
Ancient history.
升♥天♥号♥
Ascension.
陷阱
Trap.
我们在水循环机房♥的入口放置了一台摄影机
We have a camera at the entrance to Water Reclamation.
海滩是一个盲点
The beach is a blind spot.
你看 这就是你要求核查的时间段
There! This is the time-stamp you asked for,
但是你也看到了 没人进出
but as you can see, nobody enters or exits.
她怎么可能完全不被发现的溜了进去
How could she have gotten down there without being seen?
肯定还有另一条路可以到达海滩
There has to be another way to the beach.
检查所有公共摄像头 跟踪她的行迹
Pull video from the Commons, track her movements,
查清楚我们在哪里跟丢她的
find out where we lose her.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
高尔特先生
Mr. Gault?
能借一步说话吗
May I have a word?
艾米丽 他们已经知道我昨晚不在我的客舱
Emily, they already know I wasn't in my cabin last night.
你来这找我 这太冒险了
Coming to me here, it's too risky.
我必须来见你
I had to see you.
当然
But of course!
你妹妹的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about your sister.
我不得不告诉你一些事
There's something I have to tell you.
罗蕾莱之前一直跟詹姆斯连在幽会
Lorelei was seeing someone: James Toback.
为什么你母亲没有告诉我
Why didn't your mother tell me?
他来自下层甲板 在水循环机房♥工作
He's from the lower decks. He works in Water Reclamation.
你妈觉得丢脸
She was embarrassed.
她是想让罗蕾莱给人留下一个完美女人的印象
She wants to maintain this image of Lorelei as a perfect lady,
但这不是真♥相♥
but it wasn't the truth.
她死的那晚正和詹姆斯一起
She was with James the night she died.
我告诉过她不要再跟他幽会了
I told her she had to stop seeing him,
但是她拿我们俩的事威胁我
but she threatened to expose us.
你应该早点告诉我
You should've told me.
她是不可能下手的
She wouldn't have done it.
罗蕾莱虽然时常很自私
Lorelei could be selfish at times,
但不是残忍♥ 不像那样
but not cruel, not like that.
今天安全人员来水循环机房♥
The safety officers came by Water Reclamation today
找我
looking for me.
喔 喔 喔 淡定 詹姆斯
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down, James!
罗蕾莱死了 他们都在找我
Lorelei's dead, and they're looking for me.
你跟他们说了什么
What'd you tell them?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你需要先懂点礼貌 兔崽子
You need to learn some manners, Pup!
把他搞出去
Get him out of here!
她的血样酒精浓度高于平常
Her blood-alcohol level was elevated,
但是还不至于让她失去身体控制
but not enough to incapacitate her.
可是 她在她死亡的那段时间
However, she did have sexual intercourse
有过性♥爱♥行为
within hours of her death.
她手腕上的伤痕是怎么回事
What about the marks on her wrists?
她的执行官对于绳子的猜测可能没说错
Her XO might've been right about those rope burns.
她的躯干受过撞击 锁骨断了了一块
She had contusions on her torso and a broken collarbone.
也就是说这不是一次意外
So it wasn't an accident?
我还在她的牙齿里发现一丝纤维
I also found a fibre strand in her teeth.
她很可能被人塞住嘴了
There is a good possibility she was gagged.
尸检
And the autopsy
还揭示了另外一个意外发现
revealed another surprise:
她的口腔顶部有一个很小的创伤
a small puncture wound in the roof of her mouth.
那是什么造成的
What caused it?
如果还有什么新的发现请通知我 好吗
Let me know if any new information comes to light, OK?
谢了
Thank you.
为什么那个医生这么晚还找你
Why is the good doctor calling so late?
我应该吃醋吗
Should I be jealous?
这是什么
What's that?
一枚子弹 那么问题来了
A bullet, which begs the question.
这首飞船为何会有枪♥支♥
How did a gun get on this ship?
22口径的 我查了
It was a .22 Short, I looked it up,
即使在地球上也是一种罕见的口径
an uncommon caliber even on Earth.
那是如何带上飞船的
How'd it get on the ship?
清单上是没有枪♥支♥的
There were no firearms on the manifest.
一定是被偷运到船上的
- It must've been smuggled aboard.
然后隐藏了50年吗
- And kept hidden for 50 years?
有些人预谋已久了
Yet someone knew what they were doing.
它的威力不足以击穿飞船一个洞
It wasn't powerful enough to puncture the hole
或者毁灭水力系统 但正好足够杀死一个人
or damage the hydraulic systems, just enough to kill.
我把这些写进了日志的正式评注里了
I put in an official comment in the log
然后和地球总部进行了通信
and made a communication to Earth.
为什么现在把那支枪拿出来用了
Why use the gun now?
或许是因为我们快过了航线临界点
The Rubicon, maybe?
一旦我们过了临界点
Once we pass that point of no return,
我们就没有足够的资源返回地球了
we won't have the resources to be able to go back to Earth.
本来我们无论如何都必须前往比邻星的
We're gonna have to continue on to Proxima no matter what.
船上的人都绷紧着神经
People are getting anxious.
是的 我正要下令全面搜索飞船
Yeah, I'm ordering a complete search of the ship.
如果万德豪斯和他的手下们开始翻箱倒柜
If Vanderhaus and his Jackboots start flipping over beds
这将会造成恐慌的
and rooting through underwear drawers, it will cause a panic.
你认为会发生什么
What do you think will happen
当船员发现还有凶手逍遥法外时
when the crew finds out a murderer's on the loose?
如果你这样打草惊蛇
If you tip our hand with a scavenger hunt,
凶手会把那把枪扔掉的
the killer will dump the gun.
给我一个机会来揪出他
Give me a chance to find him.
如果还有人受伤 你就要负责
Anyone else gets hurt, it's gonna be on you.
你有朋友很沮丧吗
Have a friend feeling blue?
帮他们注册...
Sign them up on...
露西 我回来了
Lucy, I'm home!
我给你看了电影和文学经典佳作
I placed the treasure
到了最后你就记得个这么
of cinema and literature before you,
你还全是记不住
and this is all you remember.
我来这里是为了找一本警♥察♥如何破案的书
I came looking for books about how police solve crimes.
"兄弟的血
"The voice of thy brother's blood
从地上向我喊冤"
crieth unto me from the ground."
我觉得这里用姐妹更合适
Or I suppose sister in this case.
这条船上没有绝对的秘密
There are no absolute secrets on board this ship.
有人总是知道
Someone always knows,
而有人最后总会说出来
and someone always talks in the end.
我听说了一个你的谣传
I heard a rumour about you.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表