剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
在这 甲板A上
There, A-Deck.
是的
Yeah.
他要去海滩
He's headed to the beach.
詹姆斯 你在这儿干什么
What are you doing down here, James?
你跟踪我
You followed me?
你没有把你所知道的事情都告诉我
You know more than you're telling me.
所以 罗蕾莱录得发射日的录像在哪儿
So, where's the Launch Day tape that Lorelei took?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道 我看了她看过的电影 海浪 沙滩 阳光
You know, I saw the movies she watched: surf, sand and sun.
她热爱自然 所以她才会被个地方深深吸引
She loved nature. That's why she was drawn to this place.
你把这叫自然
You call this nature?
你有没有真正看过那些电影
Did you actually watch those movies?
他们觉得一些都是那么理所当然 蓝天 大海
They took it all for granted, the sky, the ocean.
他们可以在沙滩上跑很远
They could run on the beach for miles
而不会撞到隔板上
without slamming into a bulkhead.
这个沙滩正代表了所有我们生活的假象
This beach represents everything that's fake about our lives.
所以罗蕾莱在这么多地方中 选择死在这里
For Lorelei to die here, of all places.
我认为她没有死在这
I don't think she died here.
没有任何录像可以证明除了罗蕾莱还有其他人来过这里
There's no video of anyone but Lorelei coming down here.
这没有挣扎的痕迹
There wasn't any sign of a struggle,
也无法解释她手上的印记
and nothing explained the marks on her wrists.
这里只有一个地方可以进出
There's only one way in or out.
你错了
You're wrong.
这里不止一个
There's more than one...
看这
right here.
够了
Stop it!
我知道你在那
I know you're there!
不要再监视我们了
Stop watching us!
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
我不害怕你
I'm not afraid of you!
我不害怕你
I'm not afraid of you!
我应该告诉你我们进度的
I should tell you where we're at.
相信我 我跟进的很准了
Trust me, I'm up to date.
每十分钟我都会收到备忘录
I'm getting memos every 10 minutes.
-如果沃伦发现 -不会的
- What if Warren finds out ab... - She won't.
有个研究生对我爸爸的工作很感兴趣
There's someone interested in my father's work, a grad student.
他知道升♥天♥号♥
He knows about Ascension.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
他可以推测出生活在飞船上的人都什么样
He speculated what the people on board would be like.
他深信星际飞船已经发射了
He was pretty convinced a starship has been launched.
-我们得告诉沃伦主管 -不行
- We need to tell director Warren! - No!
你一直在拖延不把这个家伙的事告诉她
You're holding off telling her about this guy,
也不告诉她这个反常情况
You're holding off telling her about the anomaly.
到了最后这个事情可能会在她眼前彻底破灭
This thing could blow up in her face!
这是我爸爸的遗产 我不会让它遭到损坏
This is my father's legacy. I won't have it tarnished.
哈里斯 船员并不安全
Harris, the crew isn't safe.
这些人已经花了过去的51年
These people have spent the past 51 years
来克服外太空的艰辛环境
dealing with the rigours of deep space.
他们已经习惯生活在危险之中了
They're used to being unsafe.
这个地方像个迷宫似的 我父亲和我说过
This place is a maze. My father told me about it.
看来有人下来过了
Looks like someone's been down here.
N.F.
"N.F."
你觉得这个是什么意思
What do you think it means?
不知道
No idea.
这是什么
What's this?
里尔克 “致上帝的情诗”
Rilke. "Love Poems to God."
都是空页
All these pages are blank.
看这
Here!
这是罗蕾莱被杀的地方
This is where Lorelei was murdered.
他们为什么把所有页都消除了
Why would they bleach the pages?
船上的所有东西都是电子的
Everything on board is electronic.
写在纸上的东西是有风险的
Writing on a stenotab is a risk.
哦 这个是关于滤水系统的
Well, this is the water-filtration system,
还有海军电脑的设计蓝图
the nav-computer blueprints.
一个月前 海军电脑崩溃了
A month ago, the nav computer crashed.
就在上周 滤水系统也出现故障
Just last week, the water- filtration system went off line.
-不是巧合对吗 -是蓄意破坏
- It's not a coincidence, is it? - It was sabotage.
-他们是谁 -不确定
- Who are they? - We're not sure.
但我们怀疑他们想让飞船返回地球
But we suspect they wanna force the ship back to Earth.
长官 我是执行官 为什么我不知道这事儿
Sir, I'm the XO. Why wasn't I told of this?
我们觉得甲板下破坏者们有自己的线人
We believe the saboteurs have their routes below decks.
这么说现在我是危险人物了
So now I'm a security risk
就因为我没出生在甲板之上
because I wasn't born in the upper decks?
听着 如果委员会知道我们离叛乱有多近
Look, if the council knew how close we were to insurrection,
那现在坐在这个位置上的就是罗斯 而不是我了
it'd be Rose sitting in this chair, not me.
搜查飞船 翻个底朝天 我要找到答案
Search the ship. Turn it upside down. I want answers.
好的 船长
All right, Captain!
嗨 帮我一把
Hey, give me a hand here!
听着
Attention!
把所有违禁物品都放在你前面的桌子上
Place all contraband on the tables in front of you
我们要进行搜查
and prepare to be searched!
怎么回事 杜克
What's a matter, Duke?
这个月没发你工资吗
Didn't get this month's payoff?
让开 斯托克斯
Step aside, Stokes!
这跟罗蕾莱的事无关
This isn't about Lorelei.
而是船长剥夺了下层甲板们的发言权
It's about the captain denying the lower deckers a voice.
让开 准备接受搜查
Stand down, and prepare to be searched.
管我之前先管好你自己的事
Better get your own house in order before you come into mine.
据可靠消息 安♥全♥部♥长的妻子
I have it on good authority the chief safety officer's wife
给他戴绿帽子了
is taking another man into her bed.
这就有个问题了
which leaves only one question:
他哪点比你强啊
What's he got that you don't?
辐射警告
Radiation alert!
散开 散开 紧急情况
Stand down! Stand down! Emergency protocols!
我们正进入辐射风暴地带
We're heading into a radiation storm!
嘿 这事没完
Hey! This is not over!
辐射警告
Radiation alert!
我们走
Let's go!
飞船的雷达显示 我们正驶向一大♥片♥
According to the ship's radar, we're heading towards a massive
前所未见的离子云
ion cloud, unlike anything we've seen.
登天号♥以前也遇到过宇宙射线
Ascension's been hit with
这次有什么不同
cosmic rays before. How's this different?
以前我们速度没现在这么快
That was before we reached our current speed.
部分光速造成的辐射
The radiation caused by our fractional speed-of-light velocity
会产生火花
will cause fireworks.
-还有多少时间 -半个小时或者四十分钟
- How long do we have? - Half hour, maybe 40 minutes.
万德豪斯 让你的人准备行动
Vanderhaus, have your men clear the decks.
通知辐射情况
Announce radiation protocol.
船长 右舷防爆门没关
Captain, the starboard blast shields are not closing.
没有防爆门 辐射会把整个飞船都化为灰烬
Without shields, the radiation will burn the ship clean through.
往前面水槽注入水 作为缓冲区
Pump the grey water to the forward tank, they'll act as a buffer.
高尔特 组织一支维修队伍 把防爆门关上
Gault, assemble a repair team. Get those shields closed!
尼克森 我需要你来一下
Nixon, I need you!
哦 是什么风把大名鼎鼎的执行官刮到
Oh, what brings our esteemed XO
下等舱了
down to the lower decks?
上面拍你马屁的人都死光了吗
Run out of people to kiss your ass up top?
尼克森 你接受过电工培训是吧
Nixon, you trained as an electrician?
需要你帮忙维修
I need you onto repair.
你怎么能下来就发号♥施令 我们可是有活儿要干的
You can't just start ordering us around. We got work to do.
你错了 斯托克斯 我地位比你高
Wrong, Stokes! I outrank you.
所以我就可以下令 尼克森 我们走
That's what that means. Nixon, let's go!
诺拉 跟我去沙滩 需要你帮个忙
Nora! Come with me to the beach. I need your help.
稳住推车 我一会追你
Secure the cart. I'll catch up.
你听到指令了 我们得进船舱
You heard the orders. We have to go to our cabins.
现在是绝佳时机 没人注意我们
Now's the perfect time. No one will be watching.
罗蕾莱告诉我她在那儿藏了点东西
Lorelei told me she hid something there.
那就告诉安全员
Tell the safety officers.
他们都不可靠
They haven't been telling the truth,
包括船长在内 快点
neither is the captain. Come on!
全体船员请到防辐射舱
All hands to radiation pods!
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表