剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
一旦电脑匹配了你
Once the computer matches you,
就变不了了
it's forever.
你看起来真性感
You look so Monroe.
罗尔斯
Rawles!
你今晚要去休息室吗
Are you coming to the officer's lounge tonight?
那要看情况了 你们俩会去吗
Well, that depends. Will you two be there?
这可是普雷斯利的空乘处子秀
It's Presley's stewardess debut.
哦 好的 那我肯定会去
Oh, well, then I'm in.
颜色不错
Nice colour.
回头见
I'll see ya.
我真的要拿回我的口红了
I'm totally gonna need that lipstick back.
罗塞议员
Councilman Rose!
- 是我 - 我可以和你聊一会儿吗
- Yes? - Can I speak to you for a moment?
当然 失陪下
Well, of course! Excuse me.
议会拒绝了我提出的一个转移要求
The council rejected a transfer request I submitted.
哦 是关于杰基的 是吗
Oh, for Jackie. Yes
我认为那也许有些唐突了
I thought that might be something of a sticking point.
不 没必要这样
Well, it doesn't have to be.
不是只有你一个人在议会有关系 维奥德拉
You're not the only one with friends on the council, Viondra.
杰基的朋友们觉得她保持原位更好
Jackie's friends would prefer that she stay where she is.
我无法容忍♥一个不属于空乘的人
I can't have someone living in the stewardess dorm
还呆在空乘区
who isn't a stewardess.
嗯 那就让她回到空乘
Mm-hmm. Then hire her back.
维奥德拉 你看起来压力很大呀
Viondra, you're looking rather tense.
也许我们应该再安排一次按♥摩♥
Perhaps we should schedule another massage?
克里斯塔 你不是应该睡了吗
Christa, shouldn't you be getting to bed soon?
我不想睡觉
I don't wanna sleep.
我像你这么大的时候也经常做噩梦
I used to have bad dreams when I was your age too.
但是后来奥菲利娅告诉了我一个秘诀
But then Ophelia told me a secret
然后噩梦就不再困扰我了
and the nightmares went away.
什么秘诀
What was it?
当我睡着的时候脑中只有一个简单的念头
To hold onto a single thought as I fell asleep.
然后无论梦变得多么吓人
Then, no matter how scary things became,
我可以专注于那个念头 然后一切都会变得好起来
I could focus on it and everything would be better.
那你在想着什么
What did you think about?
我妈妈的笑容 她的笑容永远让人眼前一亮
My mother's laugh. She could light up a room with it.
你能想起一些类似的吗
Can you think of something?
海马
Seahorses.
好的 那就想海马
Good! Seahorses, then.
布莱斯医生担心你可能生病了
Dr. Bryce is worried you might be getting sick.
你想让我进行注射 对吧
You want me to get my shot, don't you?
我们都得接种 这很重要
We all have to take them. It's important.
这样行不行 当你接受注射的时候
But how about, when it's time for you to take your shot,
你就想想你的海马
you think about those seahorses?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
我怕我的保温瓶过不了安检
Didn't think my flask would make it past security.
本身就过不了 我已经试过了
It wouldn't have. I've tried.
有时候 我真希望我们有自己的休息室
Sometimes, I wish we had our own officer's lounge.
你知道吗 也许这并没有那么糟糕
You know, maybe they don't really have it that bad.
你的话听起来开始有点像恩茨曼了
You're starting to sound like Enzmann.
是啊 你知道的 恩茨曼非常倚重你
Yeah, you know, Enzmann leans on you a lot.
他就喜欢发号♥施令
He likes to give orders,
但他不知道那些命令执行起来是有多难
but he has no idea how hard it is to get things done.
而且相信我如果你没有按照他的要求去做
And believe me, he will rain down holy hell
你就等着狗血喷头吧
if you don't do it exactly how he wants it.
世道就是这样
It's just the way the world works!
恩兹曼的世界
Enzmann's world!
敬这个右撇子
To the right-hand man!
恭喜了 普雷斯利 你真是超凡脱俗
Congratulations, Presley! You were wonderful.
你见过罗塞议员了吗
Have you met Councilman Rose?
刚才你那段舞棒极了
That was terrific!
而你 亲爱的 简直惊为天人
And you, my dear, are a vision. Mmm!
很难想象你才刚刚起步
It's hard to believe you only just started.
我很期待看到你的成长
I'm looking forward to watching you develop.
-罗塞议员 -嗯 亲爱的
- Councilman Rose? - Yes, sweetie.
其他人在等着呢
The others are waiting.
很高兴见到你 维奥德拉
It was very nice meeting you. Viondra.
未来一片光明啊姑娘
I see a bright future for you.
享受你的夜晚吧 你有很多值得去高兴庆祝的
Enjoy your evening. You have a lot to celebrate.
哦天哪 普莱斯利 你真是太棒了
Oh my God! Presley, you were so good!
谢谢
Thank you!
喝点什么吗
Something to quench your thirst?
过来一起吧
Join us!
就是杯酒 除非你还想要些别的
It's only a drink, unless you want it to be more.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I mean?
嗨 克里斯塔 嗨
Hi, Christa? Hi!
我只是过来给你注射
I just came to give you your shot.
朱丽叶在哪里
Where's Juliet?
她必须得回我们舱里了
Well, she had to go back to our cabin,
所以她让我来帮她
so she asked me to do it.
我改变主意了 我不想接种了
Well, I changed my mind. I don't want it.
你告诉我妻子你看到一个男的带着白色手套
You told my wife you saw a man in white gloves.
他往注射器里放了些东西 对吗
He put something into the shots. Is that right?
你看清楚他了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
没关系的 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
你和朱丽叶都说了什么关于那个男人的事
What did you tell Juliet about the man in the white gloves?
我不能说
I can't.
别这样 说说吧
Come on, tell me.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
我都看到了
I saw it all.
两座塔从空中坠落
Two towers falling from the sky,
沙漠里不休的战火
and a war in the desert that never ends,
一个穿粉色衣服的女的捧着她丈夫的头
and a woman in pink holding her husband's head together.
还有你 我看到你在维护管道里
And you, I saw you in the maintenance tunnels
罗蕾莱是在那里被杀的
where Lorelei was killed!
我看到你了 我看到你了
I saw you! I saw you!
嘘
Shhh, shhh, shhh!
那只是一个梦
It's just a dream.
第三♥级♥别的添加剂
The stage-3 additive,
加上一个遗忘性的添加剂
plus an amnestic additive
已经成功注射了
have been successfully administered.
你给一个12岁小孩注射了氟硝安定 她还能记得住什么吗
So, you roofied a 12-year-old. Will she remember anything?
不 她告诉朱丽叶她做了个梦
Nah, she told Juliet she had a dream,
关于海马的
something about seahorses.
继续研究22 65 110号♥实验对象
Go ahead with the subjects 22, 65 and 110.
哈里斯 她知道一些她本不可能知道的事
Harris, she knew things she couldn't possibly know...
911事件 肯尼迪总统
9/11, Kennedy.
她就是我们努力的目标吧
She's what we've been working towards, isn't she?
我不知道她是什么
I don't know what she is,
但她是我们最好的机会
but she's the best chance we have.
她那时好年轻
She was so young.
对不起 亚伦
I'm sorry, Aaron.
当她一开始收留我的时候我特别愤怒
When she first took me in, I was so angry,
对这个世界 这艘船 所有一切
at the world, at this ship, everything.
但是我从来没想到她在大火中失去了多少
It never occurred to me how much she lost in the fire.
你们还有彼此
You were there for each other.
我想叫她妈妈
I wanted to call her mom.
我想告诉她我有多爱她
I wanted to tell her that I loved her,
但是我从未开口
but I never did.
她知道的
She knows.
我不能再失去谁了 艾米丽
I can't lose anyone else, Em.
亚伦
Aaron!
你的头衔会被撤销 被放逐回下等舱
You'd be stripped of your rank, sent back to the lower decks.
我也会丢了我的工作
I'd lose my job,
永远都上不了孕育名单了
never get approved for the birth list.
-一切都会就此结束 -我不在乎
- It'd be the end of everything. - I don't care!
可我在乎 亚伦
I do, Aaron!
我不想下半辈子就这样活着
I don't wanna spend the rest of my life like that.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
她刚刚离开了画面 现在她又回来了
She walked out of frame, and now she's back!
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表