剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
你想象一下 如此前所未有的计划
Think of what it might be like! A mission like no other!
想象一下都上去了的人们
And imagine the people that went
数百人在太空中
Hundreds of people out there in space
在一个从来不晓得“爱之盛夏”这种盛会的
in a world that never knew the summer of love,
贝蒂弗莱顿 马尔科姆系列的自传 冲撞乐队
Betty Friedan, the autobiography of Malcolm X, The Clash,
“知子莫如父”这片子都不知道 就已开始探索宇宙
fresh from Father Knows Best exploring the universe.
我在政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
你知不知道跟我说这些这有多不合适
Do you have any idea how incompetent it is?
你觉得他们真的能在不为人知的情况下
Do you really think that they could do something like this
做出这样的事情吗?
and no one would know?
升♥天♥号♥是军事计划
Ascension was the military.
它是最高机密
It was top secret.
是你做什么的
What do you do?
我是个工程师 评估政♥府♥合同
I'm an engineer. I evaluate government contracts.
在你看不起我之前
Look, before you write me off,
去见见当年你父亲的合作同伴
go see one of your father's old associates,
任何一个还活着的同伴
whoever's still alive.
或许他们会和你谈谈
Maybe they'll talk to you.
谢谢 不过我不会去自取其辱的
Thanks, but I'll skip humiliating myself.
你可以去索要给你父亲的赠遗
You could claim your father's legacy for him.
这是真实的
This is real...
这些应为世界所知
and the world should know.
你有能用以改变世界
Do you have what it takes
的能力吗
to make a difference?
今天就可以申请去做实习安全员
Apply for a Safety Officer Apprenticeship today.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies!
在升♥天♥号♥上 安全是首要任务
On Ascension, safety is our priority.
执行官先生 我一直在找你
XO, sir, I've been looking for you.
你昨晚不在你房♥间
You weren't in your quarters last night.
很明显 我没在那睡啊
I didn't sleep there, obviously.
这有问题么
Is that an issue?
不 长官 当然不是
No, sir, of course not.
只是 船长一直在找你
It's just, the captain's been looking for you.
继续工作
Carry on.
怎么回事
What happened?
好像是她从高处摔下来 撞到了头部
It looks like she fell and hit her head.
我很抱歉 杜克
I'm sorry, Duke.
我如何开口向我妻子说她妹妹去世了
How am I gonna tell my wife her sister's dead?
这飞船上的每个孩子
Every kid on this ship knows this place
都对这里了如指掌
like the back of their hand.
你想说明什么
What are you saying?
我的意思是 我很难相信这是一场意外
I'm saying it's hard for me to believe it was just an accident.
她手腕上的痕迹 可能是绳子捆绑留下的
Marks on her wrists... It could be from a rope.
哇 阿加莎 克里斯蒂(犯罪小说作家)会很佩服的
Wow! Agatha Christie would be impressed!
还是最近你看多了雷蒙德钱德勒的作品(侦探小说作家)
Or have you been reading Raymond Chandler?
好吧 不说了
All right, then!
你是首要安全官 你怎么看这件事
You're chief safety officer. What's your theory?
发射日当天她酒喝多了
She had too much to drink at Launch Day.
然后半夜出来想游个泳
She came out here for a midnight swim
我们小的时候也会这样
like we all did when we were kids...
-嗯 -只有她滑倒了
- Hmm! - Only she slipped.
正如布莱斯医生所说 这是一场意外
Like Dr. Bryce said, an accident.
把她带到医疗中心
Take her to the medical centre.
她已经在这里躺了很久了
She's been out here way too long.
你真的觉得这不是一场意外吗
You really believe this wasn't an accident?
听着 我知道这可能让人难以置信
Look, I know it may sound crazy...
我想让你来调查这件事
I want you to look into it.
只要有可能 哪怕可能性非常小
If there is the slightest chance,
我们也需要确认
we need to be sure.
船长 这事我毫无经验
Captain, I don't have any experience with anything like this.
没人有经验
Nobody does.
万德哈是你的首要安全官 是吧
Vanderhaus is your chief safety officer, alright?
你为什么不让他来做这件事
Why don't you get him to do it?
听着 他只会把事情定论成
Look, he hasn't handled anything worse
小型盗窃案或是酒后斗殴等
than petty theft or a drunken brawl.
此外 她是他家人 他当然不能接受这种可能
Besides, she's family. He can't even entertain the idea.
他可不会乐意的
He won't be happy.
听好 高尔特 我不能只顾及他的感受
Look, I can't worry about his feelings, Gault.
我必须照顾好船上的六百个人
I have to take care of 600 souls.
- 你也不想让他们陷入恐慌 - 没错
- And you don't want a panic. - Exactly.
你想象一下 如果他们每个人
Imagine what it would do
都在怀疑隔壁住的可能就是个杀人凶人 日子会变成什么样
if they thought a neighbour was a killer,
所以这事暂且低调处理
so just keep this under the radar for the time being.
- 清楚了吗 - 清楚了
- Are we clear? - Clear.
好
Okay.
请注意 我是丹尼格尔船长
Attention, please! This is Captain Denninger.
我感到很痛苦 却必须要通告大家一件事
It pains me to report this,
昨晚 由于一场意外酿成了悲剧 我们失去了一个同伴
but last night, we lost one of our own in a tragic accident,
她的名字是罗蕾莱 莱特
Lorelei Wright.
那些认识她的人说
Those who knew her
她像灯塔般闪耀而有活力
said she was a beacon of light and vitality,
然而 却熄灭的如此突然
a light that has been extinguished all too soon.
她的逝去向我们昭示了生命的脆弱
Her passing reminds us all of the fragility of life.
让我们在心底缅怀她
Our hearts go out to those she leaves behind.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
真的有必要全面验尸吗
Is a full autopsy really necessary?
我还需要一份对于酒精和毒品的血液分♥析♥报告 以及
I'll also need a blood analysis for alcohol, drugs
任何你能想到的测试报告
and any other tests you can think of.
船长真的认为tt
Does the captain really believe
罗蕾莱是被害的吗
that Lorelei was murdered?
我正在调查
I'm looking into it,
但是记住 官方说法是称之为意外
but remember, the official story is that it was an accident.
你到底要干什么 高尔特
What the hell are you doing, Gault?
我只想问莱特夫人几个问题
I just have a few questions for Mrs. Wright.
你是觉得我家人受的苦还不够吗
Hasn't my family been through enough?
没关系 如果很重要的话 没事的
It's fine. If it's important, it's fine.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
如果有我能帮忙的地方
If there is anything I can do...
谢谢
Thank you.
罗蕾莱最近因为什么事情心情不好吗
Had Lorelei been upset about anything recently?
她有男朋友吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
所有男孩都对她感兴趣
All the boys were interested in her.
这不是什么秘密
That's no secret.
她没有像那些下层甲板的废物一样
She didn't run around
四处闲逛
like some lower-deck trash.
你能想象可以导致任何人
Can you think of any reason
伤害她的理由吗
that someone might wanna harm her?
噢
Oh!
当然没有 你在暗示什么
Of course not! What are you implying?
杜克 这是什么意思
Duke, what is this about?
我说 够了吧
You know what? That's enough.
我和我的家人想独自静静
My family and I would like to be alone now.
好的
Of course.
您痛失亲人 对此我深感抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
我们已经告诉你妈妈你在这了
We told your mom you're here.
你刚才受惊过度
You were in a state of shock.
我们给你打了一剂镇静剂
We gave you a sedative.
克里斯塔
Christa?
克里斯塔
Christa?
绿晶房♥子里有很多人在窥视
In the Glau Room, they're watching.
他们在窥视
They're watching!
诺拉 拿500毫克水合氯醛来
Nora, chloral hydrate, 500 milligrams!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
格洛伯斯一切都看得见
The Globus sees all!
诺拉 快拿镇静剂来
Nora, the sedative!
她会好起来吗
Is she going to be all right?
当然
Yeah!
我相信是的 她只是需要休息
I think so. She just needs to rest.
诺拉 你能让我们俩单独待会吗
Nora, could you excuse us for a moment, please?
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表