剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
只是看你戴了一个别的项链感觉怪怪的
It's just funny to see you in something else,
就像看到把罗蕾莱的衣服分给别人一样
like seeing Lorelei's clothes given to other people.
罗蕾莱在这些衣服上下了很大的功夫
Lorelei put a lot of work into those clothes.
要是被拆了然后回收的话是多么的可惜呀
It would be a shame to see them pulled apart and recycled.
她第一次穿这件衣服的那晚我们玩的很开心
We had fun that night she first wore this.
仅仅为了纪念就留着它而不去穿它
Would it be wasteful to keep it,
是不是很浪费
not to wear, but to remember?
我认为这没什么 亲爱的
I think that'd be fine, honey.
我看到你和詹姆斯 托贝克在一起 你爱他吗
I saw you with James Toback. Do you like him?
为什么你突然关心起我的爱情生活
Why are you interested in my love life all of a sudden?
这并不突然 诺拉
It's not all of a sudden, Nora.
只是你之前从来没有谈过恋爱
You've just never had one before.
他就是个朋友
He's a friend.
我只是不想你爱上了一个
I just don't want you falling
和你根本不相配的人
for someone you can't be matched with.
所以你就想我到头来像爸爸和你一样
So you want me to end up like you and Dad,
走走过场 假装什么事都没有
going to the motions, pretending everything's okay,
其实你们不过就同住一个屋檐下
when you're barely more than roommates?
诺拉
Nora.
我不是瞎子
I'm not blind.
-婚姻是很复杂的东西 -确实
- Marriage is complicated. - Exactly.
如果我不能去选择和我相配的人
If I don't get to choose who I'm matched with,
我不如就活在当下好了
then I better have fun now.
请进
Come on in!
高尔特 有什么事吗
Gault! What can I do for you?
长官 为了保险起见我检查了
Sir, I checked the
资料室里的领用日志
requisition logs in the library just to be sure.
在23号♥甲板的大火也是由钴生成器引起的
The fire on Deck 23 was also caused by a cobalt generator.
那是20年前的事情了
Well, that was 20 years ago.
克劳奇那时不过才是个孩子
Crouch would've been just a kid.
如果他不是一个人在值班呢
What if he isn't working alone?
如果破坏者超出我们的意料
What if the saboteurs have been around
早就在附近了
longer than we've suspected?
如果罗蕾莱做了个相同的连接
What if Lorelei made the same connection?
-这可能就是她的死因 -嗯 斯托克斯杀了罗蕾莱
- It might be why she died. - Well, Stokes killed Lorelei.
长官 在气闸的时候斯托克斯想要对我开枪
Sir, in the airlock Stokes tried to shoot me.
这很奇怪吗 那个人是个杀手
Are you surprised? The man was a killer.
保险还开着 他压根不知道怎么开枪
The safety was on. He didn't even know how to use the gun.
他当时很惊慌
He panicked!
或者他说的都是实话 我们找错了人
Or he was telling the truth, and we had the wrong man.
亚伦 你是个有个性的人
Aaron, you're a man of character.
所以我让你做执行官
That's why I made you XO.
所以我让你负责这项调查
That's why I put you in charge of this investigation,
因为我知道就算是我命令你停止调查你都不会停止
because I knew you wouldn't stop even when I asked you to.
但是个性不代表特立独行
But character doesn't just mean going your own way.
一个有判断力的人知道 有些时候
A man of judgment knows those occasional times
忠心是更重要的
when loyalty is more important.
知道了 长官
Yes, sir.
专注你手上的工作
Focus on the task at hand.
找到克劳奇
Find Crouch.
长官
Sir?
你说我的能力分值够得上
You said that that my aptitude scores were good enough
任何我想要的实习工作
to get any apprenticeship that I wanted.
现在不适合说这些 托贝克
This isn't a good time, Toback!
我想加入军官培训学校
I wanna join OTS.
军官培训学校禁止饮酒和打斗
The Officers' Training School frowns on fighting and drinking.
你的行为记录
With your behavioural record...
执行官的推荐会有很大的帮助
Look, a recommendation from the XO can go a long way,
尤其是 如果候选人展现出他的积极性
particularly, if the candidate showed initiative.
这是罗蕾莱大火那晚带着的视频卡
It's the video card Lorelei took the night of the fire,
你一直寻找的那个
the one you've been looking for.
我会考虑你的请求
I'll take your request into consideration.
你在寻找德怀特 是吗
You're looking for Dwight, aren't you?
我有个主意你能在哪找到他
I have a good idea where you can find him.
你应该检查一下23号♥甲板
You should check on Deck 23.
什么事
What is it?
23号♥甲板有情况
We've got a Deck 23 situation.
重排涡轮机运用到空气循环系统
Reroute the turbines to the air recyclers.
-我们现在需要真空密封 -是的 长官
- We need a vacuum seal now! - Yes, sir!
我在哪能看到 我需要看到那里
Where's my feed? I need eyes in there!
重新设定掌上电脑路由
Rerouting to the handheld.
加速冷却系统 我需要40度的温降
Speed up the cooling system. I need a 40 degree temperature drop!
-这是炸♥弹♥手吗 -这是高尔特
- Is it the bomber? - It's Gault.
他有必要穿的那样吗
Does he really need to wear that?
如果他没穿那样早就死了
He'd be a dead man if he didn't.
我把空气都从那排出去了
I sucked all the air out of there.
弄清楚这件事
Button it down, people.
没必要的交谈或行动不要发生
No unnecessary conversation or movement.
23号♥甲板几年前就损坏了
Deck 23 was damaged years ago.
另一边不再是密封的了
The other side isn't airtight anymore.
理论上说
Theoretically,
一个足够大的声音能在里面被听到
a noise loud enough can be heard on the inside.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
高尔特的父母在启动日聚会那晚的
Gault's parents were killed in the explosion
爆♥炸♥中丧生
the night of the Launch Day party.
他一直没克服这件事
He's never really gotten over it.
德怀特
Dwight?
看那里
Look at that.
-嗯 -嗯
- Huh? - Huh?
亚伦 你在做什么
Aaron, what are you doing?
德怀特 冷静点
Dwight, calm down!
好吗 关了它
All right? Just turn it off!
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father!
斯托克斯是你父亲
Stokes was your father?
-你杀了他 -那是个意外
- You killed him. - It was an accident!
我也几乎到气闸外面了
I almost went out of the airlock too!
他过去常常告诉我 永远不要相信上层甲板的人
"Never trust an upper-decker." That's what he used to say to me.
他说 在地球上 从来没有下层人士
He said, on Earth, there was no lower deck.
-每个人都生来平等 -那不是事实
-Everyone was born the same. -That's not true.
我的父亲没有说谎
My father didn't lie!
要是炸♥弹♥引爆的话
That bomb goes off,
它会把一波弹片直接炸向我们
it'll send a wave of shrapnel right into us!
立刻撤离到安全室
Evacuate to the secure room immediately.
什么叫 撤离 高尔特呢
What do you mean, evacuate? Gault?
你就这样让他去送死吗
You're just gonna let him die?
我必须在救一个人和救整个计划
The choice is between saving a man
之间做出选择
and the entire project.
这根本不需要选
That's no choice at all.
你愿意的话可以继续呆在爆♥炸♥区
You're welcome to stay in the blast zone,
但是门一旦关了 你的蓝徽章也会失效
but when this door closes, your blue badge will be useless.
德怀特 求你了 快关了它 你会害死所有人的
Dwight, please! Turn it off! You'll kill everyone!
他和我提起过你
He told me about you!
你背叛了他 你夺取了他的工作
You cheated, and you took his job,
那就是为什么他不能把我当儿子
and that's why he couldn't claim me!
德怀特 你的氧气罐分离了
Dwight, your oxygen's detached!
让我来帮你
Let me help you!
确保克鲁格女士拿到原片
Make sure Ms. Krueger gets the raw footage.
我可不希望她的报告会不完整
I'd hate for her report to be incomplete.
那就是这样
So that's it.
一个男人在你排出所有空气的
A man suffocates
房♥间里窒息而死
in a room that you sucked all of the air out of,
然后就结案了
and it's case closed.
我的父亲告诉我不动感情是最佳的做法
My father taught me dispassion was the best course.
他常说 船到桥头自然直
The ship would right itself, he would say.
每次我都很怀疑他说的对不对
I'd doubt him every time,
但每次都能证明他说的没错
but every time, he'd prove correct.
这个实验的目的不在于保护他们
The purpose of the experiment isn't to protect them,
而在于去学习他们
it's to learn from them.
现在 如果你能允许我失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我想回家吃个晚饭
I'd like to get home for dinner,
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表