剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
If you want the ham-radio operators of the world
开始接收船上的信♥号♥♥的话
to start getting signals from the ship.
去处理一下
Fix it.
有人吗
Is anyone there?
回答我 有人在吗
Answer me! Is anyone there?
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
额
Uh...
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
克里斯塔说 格洛布斯的人要来了
Christa said someone from Globus is coming.
你是放什么人进来了吗
Are you sending someone in?
那不是我
It's not me.
你得劝他们停下
You have to call them off.
你不能从船上带走她
You cannot take her off this ship!
我管不了他们
It's out of my hands.
你得把她带走
You have to get her out of there.
-不 我不能 -他马上就要来了
- No, I can't! - He's coming.
不
No!
洗涤间电网马上就断了 快点
The scrubber power grid is blown! Hurry!
不然这里一切都要升♥天♥
This whole place could go up!
妈蛋
Goddammit!
高尔特 高尔特
Gault! Gault!
高尔特 能听见吗
Gault, can you hear me?
斯托克
Stokes?
斯托克
Stokes!
噢 见鬼
Oh, goddammit!
他们怎么找到他的
How could they have found him?
他们可能彻查了道路摄像头
They could've combed through traffic cameras,
用地图定位卫星
tapped into the mapping satellite,
一直跟着我们来到这里
following us ever since!
等等
Wait!
嘿
Hey!
我不是让你别到处走吗
I thought I told you to stay put.
你是说了
You did.
哼 那是你朋友吗
Hmm! Is that your friend?
伊娃玛索
Eva Marceau.
我听说过你很多
I've heard a lot about you.
我只在电影里看见过月亮
I've only seen it in movies.
对你来讲这听上去很可悲吧
Guess that sounds pretty pathetic to you, huh?
并没有
Not at all.
我倒是希望能第一次见到月亮
I'd like to be able to see the moon for the first time.
可能不是真的 但它是我的家
Shit may not have been real, but it was my home.
目前为止 这里唯一能打动我之处
So far, the only thing that impresses me about here...
那儿
right there.
撑着点
Hang in there.
肯定比畜栏里要好
It's gotta be better than the stockyards.
或许吧
We'll see!
需要的东西从屋里拿
Get whatever you need from the room.
该走了
It's time to go.
你蛮厉害的嘛 你知道吗
You're good, you know that?
我从没提过他在哪工作
I never said where he worked.
这些年来 他们就是这样
Is that how they kept the project a secret
保持计划机密的吗
all these years?
美人计
A honey trap?
任何人太接近真♥相♥的边缘 就找你
Anyone who gets too close to the truth, they find you?
-山姆 拜托 -不 我真是够蠢的
- Sam, please. - No, I'm such an idiot...
我竟然认为
to think that I actually thought
我真能做出改变
I could make a difference.
对不住了 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie,
但星之子必须降生
but the Starchild must be born.
该死的
Damn it!
高尔特 你能听见我吗
Gault! Can you hear me?
高尔特 快点 你得站起来
Gault! Come on, you've gotta get up!
我们得开动洗涤器了 氧气不够了
We have to get the scrubbers working. We're out of oxygen!
我们不需要洗涤器 我们需要的是里面的东西
We don't need them. We need what's in them!
过来
Come here.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
二氧化锂
Lithium dioxide.
我记得我妈妈用二氧化锂填充洗涤器
I remember my mother refilling the scrubbers with it.
二氧化碳和它反应
Carbon dioxide changes into oxygen and water
变成氧气和水
once it comes into contact with it.
我们必须设法在飞船内喷洒
We have to spray it through the ship.
布里奇 我需要把所有动力调给HVAC系统
Bridge, I need all power to the HVAC system!
继续试 高尔特
Keep trying, Gault!
你确定能行吗
Are you sure this will work?
这是我们唯一的希望了
It's our only hope!
-克里斯塔 -那边
- Christa! - There.
他们会从那边过来
That's where they're gonna come from.
你说的没错 他们是冲你来的
You're right. They're coming for you.
坏人
Bad people!
像你一样的坏人
Bad people like you?
你还记得 是不是
You remember, don't you?
罗蕾莱知道了真♥相♥
Lorelei knew the truth.
所以你们灭了口
That's why you killed her?
我并不想伤害她
I didn't wanna hurt her.
她会毁了一切
She was gonna ruin everything.
我阻止她是为了救我们大家
I stopped her to save us all.
这里是执行官 能收到吗
This is the XO. Do you read me?
布里奇
Bridge!
执行官 你在吗
XO, are you there?
维昂德 是你吗
Viondra, is that you?
我在这 威廉
I'm here, William.
二氧化碳含量已经很危险
CO2 levels are toxic.
船员已经没法撑多久了
The crew isn't gonna last much longer.
听着 我们需要支援
Listen, I need your help!
我们需要从通风口散播二氧化锂
We have to spread lithium dioxide through the ventilation
以制♥造♥氧气
to make oxygen.
快点 我们得离开这里
Come on, we've gotta get out of here.
克里斯塔 这些人
Christa, these men...
这些人 克里斯塔 如果他们抓住你 他们会伤害你
These men, Christa, if they get you, they'll hurt you.
他们会把你像小白鼠一样解剖分♥析♥
They will dissect you like lab rat.
求你了 跟我走吧
Please, come with me.
好吗
OK?
求你了 来吧
Please! Come on!
我现在需要调动所有动力给通风系统
I want full power to the ventilation system now.
好了 开始吧
All right! Let's do this!
不
No!
你们不能带走她
You can't have her.
-你感觉到了吗 -高尔特 帮我
- You feel that? - Gault, help me!
我之前在海滩上也感觉到过
I felt this before on the beach.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei?
高尔特
Gault!
高尔特
Gault!
不 放开我 不
No! Let go of me! No!
不 不
No! No!
放手 不 不
Let go! No! No!
别让他们带走你
Don't let them take you.
女士 氧气水平在上升
Ma'am! The oxygen levels are rising!
他们成功了
They did it!
松开我
Let me go!
救命 救命啊
Help me! Somebody help!
求求你 松手
Please! Let go of me!
图像呢
Where's the picture?
天杀的图像呢
Where's the goddamn picture?
我跟他说我不想走
I told him I didn't wanna go.
我跟他说
I told him...
那边什么情况 美第奇
What is happening in there, Medici?
回答我
Answer me!
美第奇
Medici!
回答啊 该死的
Answer me, goddammit!
我不想听什么 我早说过吧 一类的话
I don't want any "I told you so's,"
因为还没完
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表