剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
现在没其他的事了 杰基
That'll be all for now, Jackie.
她不是你喜欢的类型吗
She wasn't to your liking?
我从小就习惯于品质上等的葡萄酒
Oh, I've grown accustomed to a much finer vintage.
有点太习以为常了吧
Maybe too accustomed.
我觉得 我们每周的约会
I've been thinking that it's time that we take a break
是时候停止一下了
from our weekly meetings.
哦不 这真的伤到我了
Oh no! That would truly sadden me.
我是说 我知道政♥治♥风向有所转变
I mean, I know the political winds have shifted,
在为罗莱蕾之死伸张正义后
and your husband has regained some measure of popularity
你的丈夫重新获得了一些支持率
after bringing justice to Lorelei's murderer.
正如他们所说
And, as they say,
胜者为王 才配得到战利品
to the victor goes the spoils.
我可不是所谓的战利品
I'm not a prize to be won.
我知道 维奥德拉
I know, Viondra,
但是船长今天
but the captain's statement today
关于爆♥炸♥案是由甲烷类汽油引发的陈述
about the explosion being a methane-gas buildup,
只不过为他多争取了一点时间而已
well, that's just gonna buy him a little more time.
我不知道这些谣言是谁传播的 议员
Councilman, I don't know who is spreading these rumours,
但这一切不过就是一场不幸的意外
but it was nothing more than an unfortunate accident.
是吗 一场意外
Really? An accident?
意外什么时候会在墙上留下字迹了 嗯
Since when do accidents leave messages on walls, hmm?
所以 我猜要不了多久我们又能一起吃午饭了
So, I suspect it won't be very long until we're lunching again.
他的精神已经完全崩溃
He suffered a complete psychotic break,
在他意识清醒的那天 给他安排个护理员做牵引
put an orderly in traction on his first day of consciousness.
他能听懂我说的话吗
Will he understand me?
应该是可以的
He should be able to.
我们停了他的一些药物 所以他可以听进去
We're weaning him off his meds so he can eat.
斯托克斯先生
Mr. Stokes?
斯托克斯先生 你知道你现在在哪吗
Mr. Stokes, do you know where you are?
我在地狱
I'm in hell!
在地狱
I'm in hell!
在地狱
I'm in hell!
该死的 我要杀了你们所有人
Goddammit! I'm gonna kill every one of you!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
看起来很美好 是不是
Looks inviting, doesn't it?
现在 这是我最享受的事了
Right now, there's almost nothing I'd like more.
这个温度很适合你
The heat suits you.
艾伦 我很抱歉
Aaron, I'm sorry.
我和杜克在一起 我想让一切回归正轨
I'm with Duke now. I'm trying to make things work.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
我很开心
I am. Yes.
你真的不会撒谎
You're a bad liar.
热量已经倾袭而来了 威廉
The heat is getting to people, William.
引发了许多聚众打架 公共酗酒等问题
Fights are breaking out, public drunkenness.
我的两个女孩不得不去阻止这些不必要的纷争
Two of my girls had to fend off unwanted advances.
现在 我更担心的是
Right now, I have bigger concerns.
你最需要担心的是你的支持者
There are no bigger concerns than your constituency.
罗塞知道那是个炸♥弹♥了
Rose knows it was a bomb.
他与你领导集团中的某个人有联络
He's gotten to someone in your inner circle.
你认为会是谁
Who do you think it is?
有可能是个警官
Could be an officer.
高尔特在调查过程中观点不断回推
Gault pushed back during the investigation.
他太顽固 但我可以告诉你
He's stubborn, I'll give you that,
他绝不会是叛徒
but he's no traitor.
忠诚也是会改变的
Loyalties shift.
他是船长之位的关键人物
He's a heartbeat from the captain's chair.
最好是他
Better him than anyone else.
我们需要让船员们分分心
We need a distraction for the crew.
有什么办法吗
What do you suggest?
明天是奥斯塔的第一天
It's the first day of Ostara tomorrow.
我想我们应该把店都开张 准备上好酒
I say we open the stores, bring out the good booze.
距离大选还有两周时间
We have 2 weeks until the birth-list selection.
我们干脆再放开一些
Why don't we push the boundaries a bit,
让他们肆意妄为一晚
give them a night where we look away?
罗塞呢 你能找到他的间谍吗
And Rose? Can you uncover his spy?
他对于自己所想要的表示的很清楚
He's made it quite clear what he wants.
我会把谈判权交给你
I'll leave the negotiations to you.
克鲁格 这是你要的片段镜头的资料
Krueger! Got the footage you asked for.
包括辐射风暴的吗
Does this include the radiation storm?
不 这是甲烷爆♥炸♥的镜头
No, this is the methane explosion.
射线风暴的资料在驱动器里 我已经给过你了
The radiation storm is in the drive I already gave you.
在那个下拉的菜单里
Go to the drop-down folder in the...
那里没有
It's not all there.
至少五个相机的录像都丢失了
Feeds from at least 5 of the cameras are missing.
真的吗 我会调查的
Really? I'll look into it.
-最好能找到 这个给你 -等一下
- Better get back, so here you go. - One second.
艾伦 高尔特
Aaron Gault.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm?
他找到了枪 是吗
He found the gun, right?
是的 执行官先生 他是个真正的登山者
Yeah, the XO. He's a real climber.
主要是因为和一个已婚妇女搞出婚外恋
Totally got a thing going on with a married woman.
电视连续剧的剧情都比不上这个
Best reality TV show never made!
他们难道没有隐私吗
Don't they have any privacy?
额 事实上 没有
Uh, pretty much... no.
那你们还怎么可能错过这场凶杀案
So, how do you manage to miss a murder?
因为有一些盲区 凶手很幸运
Well, there are blind spots. The killer got lucky.
或者凶手十分晓得他们在哪
Or he knew where they were.
我属下使用蓝钴发电机的维修工人
I got repair crews using cobalt generators
都在甲班15区 21区 全是平民百姓
on Decks 15, 21, the commons.
有报失记录吗
Have any been reported missing?
他们工作的时候都会登记在案的
They're checked in when they're serviced.
德怀特负责这个
Dwight handles it.
德怀特
Dwight?
执行官先生 有什么可以效劳的
XO! What can I do for you?
我要看一下蓝钴发电机的使用记录
I need to see the requisition log for your cobalt generators.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
都在这里了
They're all accounted for.
好几周都没更新了啊
This hasn't been updated in weeks.
我喜欢有你做伴
You know, I enjoy your company,
尽管我对你选择的见面场地无话可说
though I can't say much about your choice of venues.
我爱死这里的炸玉米饼
The tacos are to die for.
我相信你的话
I'll take your word for it.
你的损失
Your loss.
事情有点进展了 飞船上的爆♥炸♥案
There's been a development, an explosion on the ship.
兹曼在说谎
Enzmann's lying through his teeth.
他说是场意外
He says it was an accident.
但我从有限的监控录像中
But I can tell from the limited access
可以清楚看出
that I've had to the footage,
是定向爆破
it was a directional blast.
-炸♥弹♥ -应该是的
- A bomb. - I think so.
他们在尽其所能的将我蒙在鼓里
They're doing everything they can to keep me in the dark.
他和我说了你是在做一个社会实验
He's feeding me the same B.S. that you did
说的同样是鬼话
about this being a sociological experiment.
你不相信吗
You don't buy it?
花费数十亿美元
Billions of dollars
只为了想证明600个人在一个罐子里无法相处
to prove that 600 people in a tin can won't get along?
我自己就能免费告诉你结果
I could've told you that for free.
真实目的是什么
What's its real purpose?
你知道复杂聚合物的来历吗
Do you know the history of complex polymers?
培植剂 核磁共振 知道这些源自哪里吗
Norplant, MRIs? Any idea where they originated?
你想说都源自升♥天♥号♥吗
You're saying that they all came from Ascension?
把所有脑子聪明的人关在一个罐子里呆50年
Put your best and brightest in a tin can for 50 years
没有外界干扰
with no outside influence,
他们终将改变世界
and they'll change the world.
我不仅仅是来调查谋杀案的 对吧
I'm not just there to investigate a murder, am I?
这是自他父亲中风以来
This is the first opportunity we've had
我们第一次得到
since his father's stroke
让人进入内部的机会
to get someone on the inside.
他在隐藏些什么
He's hiding something,
技术委员会想知道那隐藏的秘密
and the TC Group wants to know what that is.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表