剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表
好了 船长 我们到了 尼克森在检查电路
Okay, Captain, we're here. Nixon's checking the electrical.
变压器坏了
The converter's out.
需要人工确认
We're gonna need visual confirmation.
给我个预计完成时间 高尔特
I need an ETA, Gault.
随时
Anytime now.
好了 在那儿 我看到了 貌似是A12
OK, there it is! I see it. Looks like A12.
A12 收到
A12. Got it!
我们这是在浪费时间 安全员已经搜索过了
We're wasting our time. The safety officers already searched it.
在这儿
It's here!
如果他们发现录像带 高尔特就不会那么问了
If they found the tape, Gault wouldn't have asked about it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
有一个地方他们没找 水池下面
There's one place they didn't look, in there.
我跟你一起下去
I'm coming with you.
这种景象我从来没见过
I've never seen anything like it.
我们可没空观光
No time for sightseeing.
船长 防爆门关上了
Captain, the shield doors are closed.
干得漂亮 高尔特
Good job, Gault!
尼克森 尼克森
Nixon? Nixon!
-尼克森 能呼吸吗 -能
- Nixon, can you breathe? - Yeah!
-听得到我说话吗 -听得到 我没事
- Can you hear me? - Yeah! I'm good.
没有裂口 压力服完好
No tear. Pressure suit holding.
很好 回住处
All right, get back to quarters.
飞船要摇晃了
It's about to get rocky.
他们在往池子里抽水
They're pumping the tanks!
快
Move!
是什么
What is it?
是罗蕾莱拿的不见了的视频卡
It's the missing video card that Lorelei took.
快走
Come on!
等下
Wait!
有些事儿我得告诉你
There's something you need to know.
罗蕾莱死的那晚
The night Lorelei died,
我看见斯托克斯给了她个东西
I saw Stokes give her something.
什么东西
What?
一把枪
A gun.
没什么可怕的
There is nothing to be afraid of.
我会没法呼吸的
I won't be able to breathe.
不会有事的 这个是微量镇定剂
Yes, you will. It's a mild sedative.
会让你很快入睡的
It's gonna put you right to sleep.
来吧 跳上去
Come on! Hop on in!
海马♥会♥保护你的
The seahorse will guard you.
诺拉在哪儿
Where's Nora?
我以为她跟你在一起
I thought she was with you.
罗伯特 他们已经封闭了甲板
Robert, they've sealed the decks!
诺拉很聪明 好吧
Nora's a smart girl, all right?
飞船里到处都是防辐射舱
There are radiation pods all over the ship.
我们得走了 快
We should go. Come on!
你醒来后 就像做了场梦
And when you wake, it'll seem like a dream.
辐射情况
Radiation protocol!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
跟我来
Follow me!
全体船员请进入防辐射舱
All hands to radiation pods.
快点
Hurry!
辐射情况
Radiation protocol!
这个到底是什么
What the hell is that?
进来 这个防辐射
Get in! It's shielded.
我曾祖父曾对我说 在地球上
My grandfather told me once that back on Earth
直视太阳会伤到眼睛
you couldn't stare at the sun without hurting your eyes.
总有一天 我们会有太阳的 三个
We'll have a sun, someday, three of them.
如果我们能度过这个难关 或许吧
If we can get through this, maybe.
我是丹宁格船长 我们正进入离子云
This is Captain Denninger. We are entering the ion cloud.
戴好呼吸器 不必担心
Make sure your mask is secure. There's nothing to worry about.
不过是个暴风雨天气
It's just a little stormy weather.
自从我和我的人♥民♥
Since my man and I...
好了 把每个舱的情况和
All right, I want status reports from every department,
核反应堆防护结构完整性分♥析♥报告给我
structural integrity analysis of the reactor's shielding.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
船长 和你谈一下
Captain, a word?
在我们修好了防爆门后
After we fixed the shields,
尼克松向我承认了有关罗蕾莱和斯托克斯的事了
Nixon confessed something to me about Lorelei and Stokes.
宝贝们 你们还好吗ttttt
All right, ladies, how are we doing, huh?
嗯 好吗
Yeah? Good?
哈 尼克松
Huh! Nixon!
它在哪
Where is it?
什么它在哪
Where's what?
我们知道你给了罗蕾莱那支枪
We know you gave Lorelei the gun.
去你的 啊 该死
Screw you! Ah, shit!
没有
Clear?
这里什么也没有
Nothing up here!
找找那下边ttt
Now look under there!
长官
Sir?
我找到了什么东西
I found something.
你这狗崽子
You son of a bitch.
你陷害我
You set me up!
你刚刚去哪了
Where have you been?
你♥爸♥爸和我都担心死了
Your father and I were worried sick.
直至暴风结束前我在外星环境地球化实验室里呆着
I waited out the storm in the terraforming lab.
一个人吗
Alone?
和詹姆斯 托拜克在一起
With James Toback.
如果罗蕾莱知道了这件事你觉得她会怎么想
How do you think Lorelei would feel about that?
诺拉没事吧
Is Nora all right?
是的 宝贝 她没事
Yeah, honey, she's fine!
克里斯塔 你见到我的项链了吗
Christa, have you seen my necklace?
我很确定我把它放在了梳妆台上
I'm sure that I left it on the dresser.
对 然后他趁我们睡觉的时候偷走了
You did. He took it while we were sleeping.
克里斯塔 当时这里没有人的
Christa, no one was in here.
每个人都睡着了
Everyone was asleep.
格罗布斯从来不睡觉
The Globus never sleeps.
为什么我会给罗蕾莱那支枪 然后再杀死她
Why would I give Lorelei the gun, then kill her?
这是一个陷阱
This is a setup!
为什么会有人想陷害一个铲猪屎的男人
Why would anyone frame a man who shovels pig shit?
你才没那么重要
You're not that important.
你选择我就是因为你觉得我微不足道
You chose me 'cause you don't think I'm important!
你需要一个替罪羊
You need a scapegoat!
你走了之后呢
What about after you're gone?
你你你什么意思 我走了之后
W-w-what do you mean "After I'm gone"?
来吧 斯杜克 你知道我们甚至连一个婴儿都不能再增加了
Come on, Stokes, you know we can't even add a baby
除非有人死亡
without someone dying.
对于我们而言无疑是一个奢侈品
It'd be a luxury beyond our means.
没人会浪费宝贵的资源tt
Nobody's gonna spend precious resources
在一个杀了年轻女子的凶手身上
on the killer of a young woman.
现在 我们必须要和其他孤立的社会一样处置你
Now, we'd have to do what every small, isolated society does.
放逐你
Exile you.
到哪里
To where?
你们是说把我流放到太空里
You're talking about spacing me.
听我说 我不知道是谁杀了她 我只是
Look, I don't know who killed her. I just...
她问我要一只枪 我给了她 仅此而已
She asked for the gun. I gave it to her. That's all!
她害怕谁
Who was she afraid of?
哥们 在她生前你和她一点也不熟 是吧
Man, you really didn't know her, did you?
问题不是她害怕的是谁
The question isn't who was she afraid of...
而是谁害怕她
it's who was afraid of her?
歹徒已经被抓到了
So, the bad man has been caught,
现在那个可怜的女孩终于能安息了
and now the poor girl can finally be put to rest.
我觉得葬礼只是把船上的人
I think a funeral is just the thing
集结起来的一个借口罢了
to bring this ship together.
你是想和我暗示什么
Is there something you're trying to tell me?
你还记不记得我们在一起的时候
Do you remember when we were paired?
那天十分浪漫的日子 当他们告诉我们
That romantic day when they told us
我们两个的基因是绝配
we were number one on each other's genetic hit parade?
我的母亲很失望
My mother was disappointed.
你当时看上去并不像会有大作为的人
You didn't seem destined for great things.
剧集 | 升天号(2014) | 导航列表