and I'm holding what you gave up for it.
不 不 不 我 我没有 我不是那个意思
No,no,no,no,no,I...I didn't...I didn't mean that.
但你答应了
Oh,but you did.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
但我们已经做了
But we are.
好吧
Okay.
你饿了吗
You a hungry boy?
给
Here you go.
噢 好的
Oh,yes.
他真是饿坏了
Ooh,he is a hungry boy.Oh.
哦 真是个好孩子
Oh,such a good boy.
把他给我
Give him to me!
那是什么
What was that?
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me!
一旦你放弃 停止反抗
You'll feel so much better once you just surrender
你就会感觉好多了
and stop fighting.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop it!
♪安娜会摔下来的♪
♪And down will come Anna♪
♪摇篮和一切♪
♪Cradle and all.♪
早上好 姐妹
Good morning,sister.
太阳照屁♥股♥啦
Rise and shine.
今天是制♥造♥混乱的好天气
It's a beautiful day to make mayhem.
我就知道
I knew it.
没有人相信我
And nobody believed me.
我的孩子在哪里
Where is my baby? !
喂 怎么回事
Hey,what's happening? !
行动不便吗
Having trouble moving?
我把你的轮椅带来了 奥科特女士
I brought your wheelchair,Ms.Alcott.
我不需要那个 -恐怕你需要 看
I don't need that.-Oh,I'm afraid you do.Look.
她让你瘫痪了
She paralyzed you.
T-10脊柱节
In the T-10 vertebra.
你再也不能走路了 -来 让我来帮你
You'll never walk again.-Here.Let me help you.
不 别碰我
No,don't touch me!
那好吧
Very well.
我到底做了什么你们要这样对我
What did I do to deserve this?
看 又开始自怜了
Look,there's that self-pity again.
啊 可怜的我
"Wah-wah!Poor me."
很清楚自己做了什么
You know exactly what you did.
你太自私了
You were selfish.
野心太足 -自以为是
Ambitious.-Entitled.
自恃清高 -爱慕虚荣
Conceited.-Vain.
令人疲惫 -总之
Exhausting.-In other words,
你很完美
you were perfect.
完美什么
Perfect for what?
完美适配我们的使命
Our mission.
我们招募想要拥有一切的女性
We recruit women who want to have it all.
成功事业 美满婚姻 成为母亲
Career,marriage,motherhood.
我们利用这种渴望来得到我们需要的东西
We exploit that desire for what we need.
在你身上 我们需要一些非常特别的东西
In your case,we needed something extra special.
什么东西
What?
我们会告诉你的 -哦
We'll show you.-Oh.
一
One.
二 三
Two.Three!
好耶 -好
Yes!-Yes.
我们为你挂了这些画
We hung all of these paintings for you.
我们知道你有多喜欢它们
We know how much you like them.
过气
Has-been.
输家
Loser!
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
停下
Make it stop!
永远不会停下来的噢
Oh,it never will.
你喝了我们的迷魂汤 亲爱的
You drank the Kool-Aid,darling.
或者更确切地说 是B-12维生素
Or rather,the B-12 vitamins.
还有装满糖果的礼物袋
And the gift bag of goodies.
还有那些辅助生育注射和黄体酮栓剂
And all those fertility shots and progesterone suppositories.
甚至还有我的红色唇膏
And even my red lipstick.
别忘了泡菜和冰淇淋
And don't forget the pickles and ice cream.
为什么冰淇淋要放在冰箱里
Why was the ice cream in the fridge?
去你的
Fuck you.
可怜的
Poor thing.
你还看不出来吗
Don't you see?
这都是计划的一部分
This was all a part of the plan.
欢迎 你终于来了
Welcome.At last.
我们很高兴你能来
We are so glad you're here.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me? !
我什么都没对你做啊 安娜
Nothing has been done to you,Anna.
这一切都是为你而做的
This is all being done for you.
我不能走路了
I can't walk!
是 那部分有点过厌
Yeah,all right,that part's a bummer,
但这也怪你自己啊
but that's also kind of on you.
你违背了我们的协议
You reneged on our agreement.
什么 我没有 -你答应会给我们一个孩子
What? No,I didn't!-You promised us a baby,
然后你又想抢回去
and then,you tried to take him back.
别想操控一个专门操控别人的人 宝贝
Don't gaslight a gaslighter,babe.
我的手为什么变成这样
Why are my hands like this? !
因为你的手上沾了血啊 傻瓜
Because you've got blood on them,dum-dum.
众所周知
Proverbially.
不过别担心 会消失的
But don't worry,it'll go away.
只要你加入我们
If you join us.
我们的目标人物总是有选择的
The women we target always have a choice.
加入我们 接受我们的礼物
Join us and receive our gifts:
永恒的青春 美丽和权力
eternal youth,beauty and power.
或者不加入
Or not,
在这个世界上孤独徘徊 丑陋的衰老
and wander the world ugly,aging and alone.
就像你的朋友梅维斯·普里彻
Just like your friend Mavis Preecher.
尽管我让妮可莱特在你幼年时就开始跟踪你
And even though I had Nicolette start stalking you in infancy
给你植入我们需要的所有品质
to implant all of the qualities
让你变得柔顺完美
that we needed for you to be pliant and perfect,
但严格来说 你也有选择的
technically,you still have a choice,too.
欢迎 安娜
Welcome,Anna.
我知道 意外吧
I know.Surprise.
我的小间谍
My little spies.
也是我最伟大和最长久的性♥伴♥侣♥
And my greatest and longest fuck.
我只会跟我能找到的最堕落的男人上♥床♥
I only copulate with the most depraved men I can find.
我的德克斯特 他创造了奇迹
My Dexter,who was the conduit of a miracle.
这本来是不可能的 但45年前
It shouldn't have been possible,but 45 years ago--
他当时真的很性感 然后 我怀孕了
he was actually really hot back then--I conceived.
我以为这个婴儿会像他的表亲一样
And I assumed the baby would be a creature like his cousins,
但他生来就是人类
but he was born human.
我让维吉尼亚将他视为己出
I made Virginia raise him as her own.
她能说什么呢 不行吗
What was she gonna say? No? -
我们一起
And together,
打造了一个母体
we created the vessel that would give us
它将带给我们最强大的生物
the most powerful creature of them all.
那就是你生下的宝宝
The baby you birthed.
你死去的丈夫是我的孩子
Your dead husband is my son.
而你怀的宝宝
And the baby you carried
是他的精♥子♥和我卵子的结晶
is the product of his sperm and my egg.
他有四分之三我的血统
He is three-quarters me.
我是说 我们以前必须用魔法来创造我们的生物
I mean,we used to have to use magic to make our creatures.
现在的试管婴儿创造了奇迹
IVF produces miracles these days.
你就是个魔鬼
You're a monster.
不 宝儿
Oh,no,babe.
我比魔鬼可坏多了
I'm so much worse.
宝宝醒了呢
Somebody's awake.
拜托 我能抱抱他吗
Please,can I hold him?
当然可以
Absolutely.
但如果你抱了他 你就会加入我们
But if you hold him,you join us.
如果你不想 也没问题
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表