Like, it wishes it were lingering in an outhouse.
就像它祈祷呆在厕所里
The Golden Globe nominations are right around the corner,
金球奖提名即将到来
and we need to rehab your image ASAP.
我们需要尽快恢复你的形象
I know that.
我知道
But I thought that's why you got me the cover of Vogue.
但我想这就是你让我上《时尚》封面的原因
Honey, one Voguecover isn't gonna cut it.
亲爱的 一张封面是不够的
These ladies have repped Demi Lovato, Louis C.K., Will and Jada,
这些女士代表了黛米·洛瓦托 路易斯·C·K 威尔和杰达
Alec and Hilaria, Paula Deen, Vanessa Lachey and Meryl Streep.
亚历克和希拉里 宝拉·迪恩 凡妮莎·拉奇和梅丽尔·斯特里普
What did Meryl do?
梅丽尔做了什么?
Exactly.
你看
So what? I go on The View
那做什么?我去上观点秀
and peddle some story about--
兜售一些故事--
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
-I'm so sorry. I don't mean that to be rude. -The View.Why?
- 我很抱歉 我无意冒犯 - 观点秀 咋想的?
The View died 20 years before Barbara Walters. Let's be honest.
观点秀在20年前就算消失了 讲真
-You're going to make a reel. -A reel.
你要去做Reels(短视频)
A what?
什么?
Oh, no, no.
哦 不
Siobhan, I-I told you
西沃恩 我告诉过你
I'm-I'm getting off Instagram for my mental health.
为了我的精神健康 我要关掉Instagram
Well, what's worse for your mental health?
那么 对你的心理健康来说 什么更糟糕呢?
A harmless app or the death of your dream?
是无害的应用程序还是你梦想的凋亡?
We are going to renew and revitalize your image
通过创造你个人的爆火女权颂歌♥
by creating your own personal viral feminist anthem.
我们将更新和振兴你的形象
Okay, sorry. That just sounds, you know, a little cringe.
好吧 抱歉 听起来有点尴尬
Oh, really? Cringe?
真的吗?尴尬?
Anna, these ladies can turn a shit sandwich into a Fabergé egg.
安娜 这些女士可以把便便三明治变成法贝热彩蛋
We are going to break the Internet with your reel
我们要用你的Reels击破互联网
in which you take back your image, your narrative, your body.
以此回转你的形象和舆♥论♥ 还有你的身体
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗?
-Sure. -You can think about anything you want.
- 当然可以 - 你想怎么想都行
You could think about hanging yourself. That could do wonders for your image.
你可以考虑上吊自杀 这会给你的形象带来奇迹
If you wanna be known as Anna Victoria "Vomcott" for the rest of your life,
如果你想下半辈子都被称为"呕吐姐"
no one's stopping you.
没有人阻止你
But if you wanna be known as a once-in-a-lifetime artist, an innovator,
但是如果你想成为不世出的艺术家 一代先锋
a cultural weather vane, and the definition of a moment...
或者文化风向标 某个代名词
You know where to find us.
你知道在哪里能找到我们
Home sweet-- sort of-- home.
温馨的家 算是家吧
Uh, Kamal, we have a guest room for you down here.
呃 卡马尔 我们在楼下为你准备了一间客房♥
Well, it's an office that will be turned into a nursery, but--
是原本准备改造成托儿所的办公室 但是--
I can sleep anywhere. I'm easy.
我可以睡在任何地方 我都行的
What is that?
那是什么?
The security system my company installed.
我司安装的安全系统
After the intrusion.
在入侵之后
Is it a camera?
是相机吗?
A sensor.
是传感器
Anna, darling. You terrified me.
安娜 亲爱的 你吓到我了
Virginia, this is my house.
弗吉尼亚 这是我的房♥子
Well, I was hoping you'd be just a bit happier to see me.
嗯 我还希望你见到我会高兴一点
Oh, can you pass me that towel, dear?
哦 你能把那条毛巾递给我吗 亲爱的?
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, Dex.
哦 德克斯
Wow. Hi. Aw.
哇哦 你好啊
Why didn't you tell us you were coming? And who let you in?
你为什么不告诉我们你要来?谁让你进来的?
Doorman, darling.
门卫 亲爱的
I wanted to welcome you two back home.
我想欢迎你们两个回家
But we're-- we're just here for the night.
但是我们-我们只是在这里过夜
What an awful time you've had of it.
你们经历了多么糟心的一程啊
I wanna do all I can to help. What are mothers-in-law for?
我想尽我所能帮忙 婆婆是干什么的?
Uh, thank you. That's sweet.
呃 谢谢你 那太好了
I need a moment alone with my son.
我需要和我儿子单独呆一会儿
She seems very uptight, even for her.
她也太紧张了吧 虽然平常也是
-Mom. -I'm sorry, darling.
- 妈 - 对不起 亲爱的
I just want you to be happy.
我只是想让你开心
I am.
我挺开心的
No one knows better than I do
没有人比我更清楚
how hard it is to be the balanced one in a marriage.
在婚姻中妥协的一方有多难
I don't see my marriage that way.
我不这样看待我的婚姻
Well, good. Glad to hear it.
很好 很高兴听到这个消息
Maybe you two won't turn out like your father and I did after all.
也许你们俩最终不会像你父亲和我那样
You don't know what Anna's been through.
你不知道安娜经历了什么
I'm sure it's terribly difficult being a young, beautiful actress.
我确信做一个年轻漂亮的女演员是非常困难的
That's not all she is, Mom.
她不只是这样 妈妈
Don't you think it's sort of amazing
你不认为这有点令人吃惊吗
that someone whose job it is to convey others' emotions
一个以传达他人情绪为工作的人
is so masterful at hiding her own?
却如此擅长隐藏自己的秘密
You need to be gentler with her.
你对她温柔一点
Oh!
得了
She's not going to break.
她不会崩溃的
She just had a miscarriage, Mom.
她刚刚流产了 妈妈
God. I'm so sorry, darling.
老天啊 我很抱歉 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
This probably isn't the best time to tell you that...
现在可能不是告诉你这的最佳时机...
...I need your help.
...但我需要你帮我
With what?
怎么帮?
I'm suing your father.
我要起诉你父亲
I need you to testify on my behalf.
我需要你为我作证
河滨生育诊所
Okay.
好了
Now, are you, uh, feeling any nausea?
现在你还觉得恶心吗?
Yeah. But like I said, I f-- I felt something.
是的 但就像我说的 我感觉到了什么
The feeling of movement.
跳动的感觉
Okay.
好吧
Uh-huh. Right.
嗯哼 好吧
Any, uh, breast tenderness?
有没有乳♥房♥♥触痛?
Yeah, a little bit.
是的 有一点
Um, but it was mostly the-- the-the movement thing.
嗯 但主要是跳动的情况
Uh, well, like we said, that's, um-- you know, that's not possible.
就像我们说的 那是不太可能的
Oh.
哦
My God.
我的天啊
Uh, I, uh--
我--
I almost never say this, but I think I was wrong.
我几乎从不说这个 但是我想我错了
Your baby is very much alive.
你的孩子还活着
That is its heartbeat.
那是它的心跳
What? Dex.
真的吗?德克斯
Dex, I told you.
德克斯 我就说
Our baby's okay.
我们的孩子没事
We're gonna have a family.
我们会有一个家庭
But how did this-- how did this happen?
但是这是怎么回事呢?
What about the bleeding? The--
出血是怎么回事?那个--
And the missing heartbeat?
那失踪的心跳呢?
Oh, well, uh, it's-- it's unusual,
好吧 这很不寻常
but I-I think what you've been experiencing
但是我认为你所经历的
is something that we call, uh, vanishing twin syndrome.
我们称之为双胎消失征
Sorry.
抱歉
-Vanishing twins? -Yeah.
- 消失的双胞胎?- 是啊
When a woman is pregnant with multiples, and one of the embryos isn't viable,
当一个女人怀了多胞胎 其中一个胚胎不能存活时
that embryo is expelled while the--
那个胚胎被排出 而--
So now you're saying I was pregnant with twins?
所以你现在说我怀了双胞胎?
-Yeah, it's possible. -Why didn't you see that earlier?
- 是的 有可能 - 那你为什么之前没看到?
It can be very difficult to determine if a woman is pregnant with multiples before 12 weeks or so.
如果女性在12周左右前怀了多胞胎 是很难确定的
But hey, this is good news.
但是 嘿 这是个好消息
Yeah.
是啊
I'll have a copy of your sonogram printed out for you,
我会给你打印一份超声扫描图
and, uh, Cora will set up your next appointment.
科拉会帮你安排下一个预约
Thank you.Yeah.
谢谢你
Congratulations to you both.
恭喜你们俩
Miss Alcott?
阿尔卡特小姐
That woman. Dex, did you see her?
那个女人 德克斯 你看到她了吗?
-Who, babe? -That woman!
- 谁 宝贝?- 那个女人
Ms. Preecher?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表