Are you-- Oh, no. Oh, God. Are you--
你是不是 我的天呐 你是不是--
Get away from my baby!
离我宝宝远点
Miss Alcott.
阿尔卡特小姐
Are you in here by chance?
您在里面吗?
Don't come in here, please!
请不要进来!
I'm sorry. Uh, your category is about to be announced.
我很抱歉 但您提名的类别就要公布获奖人了
What?
什么?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Inés Mariano, Sugar and Spice.
《糖与香辛料》的伊内斯·马里亚诺
Ready? You look amazing.
准备好了吗 你看上去棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Anna Victoria Alcott, The Auteur.
《导演秘闻》的安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特
Good luck!
祝你好运
You too.
你也是
Babette Eno, Daddy Do You Love Me.
《父爱何存》的芭贝特·伊诺
Hey.
嘿
- Everything okay?
没事吧?
- Just a makeup emergency.
就是补了个妆
Okay. You got this.
好的 你行的
And the Gotham Award for Outstanding Lead Performance
那么哥谭奖最佳电影主演奖
in a Motion Picture goes to...
花落--
Anna Victoria Alcott, The Auteur.
《导演秘闻》的安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow.
哇哦
Um...
嗯--
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
This is, um-- is--
这实在是--
Anna, are you okay? Are you all right?
安娜 你还好吗?你没事吧?
Um...
呃--
Um...
安娜?
Anna?
安娜?
Anna?
没事
Anna?
Yeah.
You okay? You all right?
你还好吧?你没事吧?
Anna?
安娜?
Don't go in there!
不要进去
Miss Alcott. Miss Alcott, can you hear my voice?
阿尔卡特小姐 阿尔卡特小姐 能听到我声音吗?
She's awake.
她醒了
Miss Alcott, can you follow my finger?
阿尔卡特小姐 能看清我手指吗?
Where am I?
我在哪里?
We're in a vestibule outside the bathroom of Cipriani.
我们在西普利亚尼盥洗室外侧的门廊处
You were here for the Gotham Awards.
你在这里参加哥谭奖颁奖的
The women's bathroom?
女盥洗室?
- Yes. Can you follow my finger?
是的 你能看清我手指吗?
- Ma'am, I need you to lie down. - Where is she?
- 女士 请你躺下 - 她在哪里?
Anna. Anna. What?
安娜 安娜 什么?
- The woman who was in the bathroom. - Who? Who, sweetheart? Anna?
- 盥洗室里的女人 -谁?是谁 亲爱的?安娜?
There wasn't a woman who was lying right there on the-- on the ground?
没有一个女人躺在那边地上吗?
- What are you talking about, babe? - I'm giving her a sedative.
- 你在说什么 宝贝? - 我要给她打镇静剂了
- No, I-I don't want that. - This will help you, Miss Alcott.
- 不 我不想要那个 - 这会帮助你冷静的 阿尔卡特小姐
- What? What the fuck! I'm-- I'm pregnant! - It's okay.
- 什么 搞什么 我怀孕了 - 没事的
- It's okay. - Dex!
- 没事的 - 德克斯
- Honey, they know. It's okay. It's okay. - Tell him!
- 亲爱的 他们懂的 没事的 没事的 -告诉他
I don't-- I-I don't want anything.
我不想打任何东西
Ma'am, I need you to cooperate.
女士 请你配合
What the fuck? I don't want anything! No, no, no, no. Stop it!
搞什么?我不想打 不要 不要 给我住手
- Babe! It's okay. It's okay. - No!
- 宝贝 没事的 - 不要
You're safe. It's okay.[paramedic] There you go.
你很安全 没事的 打好了
- Please. - You're safe, sweetheart.
- 拜托 - 你很安全 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
♪ Rock-a-bye, baby ♪
♪ 摇手再见 宝贝 ♪
♪ On the treetop ♪
♪ 在树梢上 ♪
♪ When the wind blows ♪
♪ 当起风时 ♪
♪ The cradle will rock ♪
♪ 摇篮跟着晃 ♪
Shh. You're okay. You're okay.
嘘 你没事 你没事
What happened?
发生了什么?
You were dehydrated and exhausted.
你脱水了 筋疲力尽
You had an episode.
你有一段插曲
- Is the baby okay? - The baby's okay.
- 宝宝没事吧? - 宝宝没事
Paramedics did tests, and everything looks great.
医护人员做了检查 情况都挺好
You just really need to rest and drink water.
你真的需要休息和喝水
Did they find anything?
他们找到什么了吗?
In the bathroom?
在盥洗室里?
Paramedics said you must have been hallucinating.
医护人员说你一定是产生幻觉了
It can happen with all the stress you're under.
当你承受巨大压力时 有可能会这样
I blew it. My Oscar chances.
我搞砸了 我的奥斯卡
Don't. Don't.
不要看
The news cycle has a seven-second memory.
新闻周期就像金鱼记忆一样
- This is-- - There's no such thing as bad press.
- 这是-- - 就没有负面新闻一说
Wh-What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
We are gonna pull a wild card.
我们要打出一张王牌
As in Olivia Wilde.
就像奥利维亚·王尔德一样
Don't mention what happened
不要再提起这些事情
- and wait till everyone forgets/low-key... - What?
等待所有人遗忘 保持低调
...gaslight the people that do ask
PUA那些提问的人
and make them think that they're the problem.
让他们认为自己就是问题所在
Because, you know, sexism.
因为 你懂的 性别歧视
Look, I'm giving you license to chill. Take it.
我给你放松的许可 拿去吧
Anna!
安娜
Mom's weekend place is right off here.
妈妈度假的地方就在这里
I thought she was closer to the city.
我以为她离城市更近
No, she's in Bridgehampton.
不 她在布里奇汉普顿
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
I-I just didn't realize we'd be so close to her.
我只是没想到我们会离她那么近
She won't bother us here.
她不会打扰我们的
Oh, have you met your mother?
啊 你已经见过你妈了吗?
She loves you.
她很爱你
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I'm just so happy someone can use it.
我很高兴有人能住在这里
Theo hates this house.
西奥讨厌这所房♥子
Says it's too big, and that the Hamptons are over.
说它太大了 而且汉普顿就在边上
Entitled bitch.
特权婊
I think they're just resentful about being a trophy spouse.
我认为Ta只是对成为一个花瓶配偶感到不满
Well, I don't blame them.
嗯 我不怪Ta
I wouldn't want to be. But that's why I'm the rich one.
我也不想当 因此我是有钱的那个
Follow me.
跟我来
And...
然后--
this is Kamal.
他是卡马尔
He looks like a model playing a security guard,
他看起来像一个扮演安保的模特
but he actually is a security guard.
但他实际就是安保
Don't worry, darling. It's not sexual harassment. I'm a lesbian.
亲爱的 别担心 这不是性骚扰 我是女同
And he'll be with you 24-7.
他会全天候守护的
It's an honor to meet you both. I look forward to working with you.
很荣幸见到两位 我很期待共事
Yeah. Good to meet you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
- Uh, Talia, we don't need all this. - Oh, shut up. Yes, you do.
- 塔丽亚 我们不需要这些 - 别说了 你们需要的
No expense is too much for safety, or even just peace of mind.
花钱买♥♥安全 买♥♥安心 再多也不嫌贵
Also, he's got a really big gun.
而且 他真的有一把大枪
Do we ask Kamal to eat with us?
我们要邀请卡马尔共进晚餐吗?
What's the protocol here?
协议里怎么说的?
I already did.
我已经叫了
He said no.
他拒绝了
Rude.
无礼
He can't hear us, can he?
他听不到我们吧?
You think the house is bugged?
你觉得房♥子被监听的?
Well...
这个嘛
Hey, Kamal.
嘿 卡马尔
How big is your gun?
你的枪有多大?
It's just... - so exposed. - You don't like it?
- 就感觉 太暴露了 - 你不喜欢吗?
No, I-I-I do. It's just--
不 我喜欢 只是--
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表