Has anyone heard the baby cry?
有听到婴儿哭吗?
Not a soul, and Her Majesty has forbidden anyone to enter.
没有 而且女王陛下已禁止任何人入内
Then who delivered the infant?
那是谁在接生?
Her Majesty did.
女王陛下自己
Your Grace. Her Majesty, the Queen, is not presently accepting visitors.
阁下 女王陛下目前不接见访客
I am not a visitor. I am her sister.
我不是访客 我可是她妹妹
Your highness.
陛下
It is Elizabeth.
是我 伊丽莎白
Congratulations, Sister.
恭喜你 姐姐
Your firstborn.
你的长子
And an heir to the throne at last.
第一王位继承人
May I see the child?
我可以看看孩子吗?
Mary.
玛丽
Stay back...
退后...
...I beg of you.
...我恳求你
Is it a boy, Sister?
是男孩吗 姐姐?
It is a monster.
是一个怪物
♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪
♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪
♪ My woeful wail♪
♪ 我悲恸的哀号♥ ♪
Who else is in here, Sister?
还有谁在这里 姐姐?
♪ Do you pity never?♪
♪ 你从不怜悯吗 ♪
♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪
♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪
♪ A year ago I was snatched forever♪
♪ 一年之前 永远被夺走 ♪
It is time, Mary.
是时候了 玛丽
♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪
♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪
Is this how you speak to your queen?
你怎胆敢如此和女王说话?
♪ A year ago...♪
♪ 一年之前... ♪
She is not our queen.
她不是我们的女王
♪ ...I was snatched forever♪
♪ ...永远被夺走 ♪
Who--
你--
Who are you?
你是谁?
You do not need to know...
你不需要知道...
yet.
暂时
Your time will come.
你的时代即将到来
Oh, a happy baby.
哦 一个快乐的宝宝
He is very happy.
他很开心
He has waited over 6,000 years to be born.
他等了6000多年才出生
Please.
求你了
Please do not take him.
请不要带走他
You made us a promise.
你向我们立过誓言
A promise you cannot break.
而这誓言绝无可能违背
The most fruitful reign in England's history in exchange...for him.
用子嗣作为交换 换取英格兰历史上最卓著的统治
Sister, you promised your child?
姐姐 你把孩子作为交换了?
You will too.
你也会的
I will never promise my child to anyone for anything.
不管如何 我都不会将我孩子用来交换
Then you shall be barren.
那你将不能生育
♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪
♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪
♪ My woeful wail♪
♪ 我悲恸的哀号♥ ♪
Sister, the baby.
姐姐 宝宝
Leave.
退下
Leave. Leave!
退下 退下
Leave me! Leave!
给我退下 退下
-Leave! Leave me. Leave me. Leave! Leave!
退下 给我退下 给我退下 退下 退下
♪ Hush-a-bye baby♪
♪ 轻轻说再见 ♪
♪ Baby not mine♪
♪ 不是我的宝宝 ♪
Anna. Anna. Anna.
安娜 安娜 安娜
What are you doing out here?
你在这里做什么?
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么对我撒谎?
What?
什么?
-You thought you wouldn't get caught? -Get caught doing what?
- 你觉得你不会被抓住吗?- 做什么被抓?
-Sweetheart, you're scaring me. -I saw you and her.
- 亲爱的 你吓到我了 - 我看见你和她了
Who?
谁啊?
Sonia, the artist.
索尼娅 那个艺术家
I saw you guys together in town.
我在镇上看到你们在一起
I told you
我早跟你说过的
we're doing a pop-up of her show at that gallery here.
我们要在这里的画廊推她的快闪展
Hey. Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿嘿
Hey. It's okay.
嘿 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Kamal and I saw her in town.
卡马尔和我在镇上见到她了
Who?
谁啊?
-Ms. Preecher. -Ms. Preecher?
- 普里切尔女士 - 普里切尔女士?
I think she's the one who's been hacking into my calendar app.
我想是她黑进了我的日历程序
-So I changed the passw-- -Hey. Hey, Anna. Don't talk to her.
- 所以我改了密♥码♥ - 安娜 不要和她说话
What if she knows something?
如果她知道些什么呢?
Cora said she's a psycho freak
科拉说她是个神经病
who's always at the office spewing conspiracy theories.
她总是在办公室里散布阴谋论
Remember?
记得吗?
You weren't there when Cora told me that.
科拉告诉我这些的时候 你不在场
She told us both that
她告诉我们俩的
when we were checking out after our ultrasound.
在做完超声检查准备离开的时候
Honey, it's okay.
亲爱的 没关系
You had just heard the baby's heartbeat.
你刚还听到了婴儿的心跳
It was a lot.
承受太多了
I wanna go back to Dr. Hill tomorrow just to make sure.
我想明天再去希尔医生那里确认一下
Dex, I felt something.
德克斯 我感觉到了什么
Of course.
当然了
We can go after your meeting with Siobhan.
你和西沃恩会面后我们可以去
I'll come with you.
我和你一起去
Bedtime?
睡觉时间?
I just need a minute.
我再缓一会儿
Miss Alcott.
阿尔卡特小姐
Are you bleeding again?
你又流血了吗?
Nicolette.
妮珂莱特
What are you doing here so late?
这么晚了你在这里做什么?
I'm usually here all day.
我通常整天都在这里
Sorry, what are you holding?
抱歉 你拿的是什么?
It's, um-- a-- a dead animal.
这是一只动物的尸体
But I'm not sure if it's-- if it's dead, so...
但是我不确定它是不是死了 所以...
Oh, my God.
哦 老天啊
I'm an animal lover, so seeing if I can...
我很爱小动物 所以看看能不能...
nurse it back to life.
让它起死回生
It doesn't appear to be moving.
它似乎没有动弹
Go home to your own baby, Nicolette.
回家找你自己的孩子吧 妮珂莱特
Hey, pretty.
嘿 美女
Come here.
过来这里
Did-- Did you hear that noise downstairs earlier?
你刚才听到楼下的声音了吗?
Dex, I'm not making it up.
德克斯 我没有瞎编
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be an asshole.
我很抱歉 是我犯混了
I just...
我只是...
I just want a normal night with my wife.
我只想和我妻子过一个寻常的夜晚
I want that too.
我也想要
Looking good.
看起来不错
Dex?
德克斯 ?
Yeah, babe?
咋啦 宝贝?
Ready.
准备好了
Oh, my God. Anna. Hi.
安娜 你好
How are you feeling? Golden Globe noms are so soon. Ooh.
你感觉怎么样?金球奖提名马上要来了哦
-Hey, Derek. -Good luck with the Ashleys.
- 嘿 德里克 - 在阿什姐妹那儿自求多福
Anna.
安娜
Meet the Ashleys.
认识一下阿什姐妹
Hi, I'm Ashley.I'm Ashleigh.
嗨 我是阿什丽 我是阿什莉
She's E-I-G-H. I spell it the normal way.
我是美丽 她是草莉
Fuck you, Ashley.
滚蛋吧 阿什丽
Ashley and Ashleigh are the top crisis PR experts in the country.
阿什丽和阿什莉是国内顶尖的危机公♥关♥专家
Crisis PR? I mean, are you-- are you sure I need that?
危机公♥关♥?你确定我需要吗?
Is that a serious question?
你认真的吗?
Babe, your Q rating is in the toilet.
宝贝 你的人气值像窜稀了
Like, lower than the toilet.
只想直冲马桶里
It's in the sewer system.
都冲进下水道了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表