但是 老实说 竟然有人会想要孩子
boggles my mind, so...
也让我难以置信
Oh, I don't know about that.
哦 我不太明白
You wait your whole childhood
你等待着成年
to be free to make your own choices,
自己当家作主
and then what choice do you make?
结果做出什么选择?
To create an unnecessary being
创造一个毫无必要的存在
who contributes to global warming,
只会导致全球变暖
who feeds on your body
只会依附于你生存
and whose survival you're responsible for.
而你必须为此负责
That's a great color on you.
这颜色很衬你
Oh.
哦
Have it.
给你了
Oh, no, I don't look good in red.
哦 不用 我涂正红色不好看
- I insist. - Uh...
- 我坚持给 - 额--
Anna? Coming?
安娜?来吗?
Yeah.
来了
It's Dr. Hill.
希尔医生打来的
Okay.
好的
Okay, Anna's with me now.
好了 安娜现在在我身边
I have some good news.
我有一些好消息
We have two embryos still developing,
我们有两个胚胎仍在发育中
both in excellent condition,
状况都非常好
so the odds that one will be viable are very strong.
发育好一枚的概率非常大
We'll move forward with a transfer day after tomorrow.
后天我们就可进一步移植了
The day after tomorrow?
后天?
Yeah, uh, Thursday.
是的 星期四
Um, I'm sorry, Dr. Hill,
抱歉 希尔医生
would it be terrible if we did Friday?
不知道能不能安排到周五
Anna.
安娜
I have Andy Cohen on Thursday.
我周四要录制安迪秀
Well, I mean, as we discussed,
我是说 正如之前讨论的
Ms. Alcott, the sooner we do the embryo transfer,
阿尔科特女士 越早进行胚胎移植
the better its chances of implanting successfully.
那移植成功的机会就越大
I-I know, but--
我知道 但是--
But, all right. Of cour-- It's your choice.
但也行吧 你说了算
Let's do Friday.
我们周五做
- Thank you. - All right.
- 谢谢 -好的
11:00 a.m., my office.
上午11点 我的办公室
I'll see you there.
到时候见
Anna...
安娜--
Honey, I know, but I have to.
亲爱的 我懂的 但是没办法
All right.
行吧
Hey, does that artist really look like Adeline?
嘿 那个艺术家真的像阿黛琳吗?
Sonia? Not at all.
索尼娅?一点不像
詹姆斯·比尔德奖获奖主厨
阿黛琳·哈丁死于餐厅意外失火
比安娜好看多了 悲伤 :(
胚胎移植
Ms. Alcott, I-I have to say,
阿尔科特女士 我得说
I'm growing just a tad concerned.
我越来越担心了
Look, I just-- I just need you to change the appointment to another time.
我只需要你更改一下预约时间
Literally any time. You pick.
任何时候都行 你挑
Okay, I ju...
好吧
Someone hacked into my calendar.
有人黑进了我的日历
Well, I'm very sorry to hear that, dear.
亲爱的 听到这个消息我很难过
Um, does 10:00 a.m. work? Same day?
同一天的上午10点 行吗?
That's great.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, sorry, but it all kind of sounds like
对不起 对我来说这听起来
par for the shitty course to me.
是最糟糕的经验
Courteney Cox had some freak break into her house
有变♥态♥三次闯进了柯特妮·考克斯的家
and steal her lingerie three times.
还偷了她的内衣
The cops did nothing.
条子什么也没做
They think if a woman's in the public eye,
他们觉得一个女人是公众人物
she's looking to be harassed.
她自己是想被骚扰的
It's sick.
真是有病
Spin for me.
转个圈
You're a vision.
你就是美景
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样?
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
You're okay.
你很好
But whatever you do, don't cry. I got you.
但不管怎呀都不要哭 有我挺你
Your face cannot get puffy for Andy.
你可不能因为安迪而哭肿脸了
Help me welcome the star of the most upsetting movie I have seen in a long time:
一起欢迎来自近年来最吓人电影中的女主
Anna Victoria Alcott.
安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔科特
It is so great to have you.
非常高兴能邀请你过来
I got to tell you something, I loved this movie,
我必须得说 我喜欢这部电影
even though, I have to tell you, I have not slept a wink since I saw it. For real.
结果看完后我是一夜也没合眼 真的
Well, I have not slept a wink since we shot it, so...
自从拍了这部电影 我也是每晚都合不上眼
I bet.
一点没错
This part is so good, it seems like any actress would kill for it.
这个角色实在太棒了 女演员们为参演可付出任何代价
Andy, you are absolutely right.
安迪 你可说得太对了
And I did kill someone for the part.
我确实让人付出了生命的代价
You did?
真的吗?
But I can't tell you who.
但我不能告诉你是谁啦
Well, that was gonna be my next question.
好吧 这本来是我的下一个问题
I can give you a hint, though.
不过,可以给点线索
No one will miss him.
没有人会想念他
I know.
我知道了
Tom Sandoval.
汤姆·桑多瓦尔
Uh, no, but I fucked Tom Sandoval to get on this show.
不是他 但我确实干了汤姆·桑多瓦尔
Oh, can I-- Can I say that?
哦 我能说那词吗?
Yes, we're gonna bleep it out.
没事 我们会哔掉的
I love it.
我很喜欢
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗?
It's all good. You are so much more charming than most people.
挺好的 你比大多数人都更有魅力
You on a bad day
只是你今天过得很糟心
is like Hilary Swank on a great one, you know?
就像希拉里·斯万克在佳作面前一样 好吗?
Thanks?
谢谢?
Oh, my God.
我的天
We just got a "maybe" from Time 100.
我们或许能进时代 TOP 100
Fuck yes.
太他妈棒了
Siobhan?
西沃恩
Oh, my God. Andy's so funny.
我的天 安迪好搞笑
Those dolls are really making a comeback, I guess.
我感觉这些娃娃真的要卷土重来了
They're discontinued.
它们已停产了
eBay, baby.
闲鱼 宝贝
Dex?
德克斯?
Babe?
宝贝?
Dex!
德克斯
Hey, babe.
嘿 亲爱的
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里啊?
What? Are you okay?
什么?你还好吗?
Are you, are you at a fucking party?
你♥他♥妈♥是在派对上吗?
Babe, I'm at my opening.
亲爱的 我在新展开幕式
What?
什么?
My opening.
我的开幕式
Your opening?
你的开幕式?
You didn't-- You didn't tell me that that was--
你都 你都没跟我说是--
We talked about it,
我们谈过的
decided it was too much for you with Andy Cohen
你又要参加安迪秀 早上又要做移植
and the transfer in the morning.
已经很忙了
I'm-I'm coming.
我来了
Come on, Anna! Show us that smile!
嘿 安娜 笑一下
Let us see that pretty smile.
展现你的甜美笑容
- There you go. - You look fantastic.
- 好嘞 - 棒极了
Turn around, let us see the back side!
转一下身 拍一下背影
One more, over here!
再来一张 看这里
I used my own menstrual blood in this one.
我用了自己的经血作画
You-you must--
你肯定是
Sonia.
索尼娅
Shawcross. The artist.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表