他们都说有了孩子会改变婚姻
When they said having a kid changes your marriage...
这个变严重了宝贝 -别别别 别碰
·Hey, it's getting worse, babe- - · No, no, no. Don't touch it, please.
如果你不想去的话 你可以不去出席今晚的开幕
You know, you don' t need to go to the opening tonight, if you're not up for it.
是今晚吗
It's tonight?
安娜
Anna.
不是 我记得的 对不起
No, I- I knew that. I m sorry.
我会出席的
Of course I'Il be there.
太好了
Great.
索尼娅会在半小时内来接我准备
Well, Sonia's picking me up in about half an hour to prep.
我们在那见行吗
You okay to meet us there?
卡马尔 我们
Hey, Kamal. We
奥科特夫人
Ms. Alcott?
卡马尔
Kamal,
你说过塔莉亚没在地下室
you told me Talia doesn't have security cameras installed
装监控摄像头 对吗
in the basement, right?
是的 奥科特夫人
No, Ms. Alcott.
那里她一个摄像头都不想装
She didn' t want any cameras there.
等一下 她明确地要求过
Wait, she explicitly asked
不要在地下室装摄像头吗
for there to be no cameras in the basement?
没错
That's right.
- 你知道原因吗 -不知道夫人
·Do you know why? - No, ma'am.
那你问过她吗
Well, did you ask her?
我的职责是执行指令 奥科特夫人
It is my job to execute orders, Ms. Alcott,
而不是揣度指令
not to understand them.
开幕要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the opening.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
是的
Yes.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去汉普顿
The Hamptons.
你这是想吸引吗
Is this supposed to be dramatically compelling?
《导演》是我拍过的
The Auteur is the greatest masterpiece
最伟大的杰作
that I will ever make.
明知这不是我写的片子
And knowing that I never wrote it,
却还要向世界宣布是我的作品
but telling the world that I did.
明知我的成功都只是谎言
Knowing my success is a lie.
和其他普通白男一样虚伪
Just like every other mediocre white man.
我无法忍♥受自己
I can't live with myself.
对《导演》说再见吧
Say goodbye to The Auteur.
等等 我有点迷惑
Wait, I m confused.
你已经把那个存到硬盘上了
You literally have that saved on your hard drive.
这是一种象征手法
It's symbolic.
我要去联♥系♥媒体了
I'm going to the press.
我要把我们的事全都告诉他们
I' m telling them everything about both of us.
我要做正确的事
I need to do the right thing.
亲爱的
Honey,
在演艺圈 没人会做正确的事
in show business, no one does the right thing.
安娜 亲爱的 你看起来棒极了
Anna, darling. You look incredible. Hmm.
亲亲
Give us a kiss.
索尼娅的画作在市中心的一所高中里非常火爆
Sonia's paintings are selling like fentanyl
就像芬太尼一样畅销
in an inner- city high school.
每个人都想要
Everyone wants one.
你丈夫的眼光很好
Your husband' s got a very good eye.
太美了
Ah! Beautiful.
你为什么不让卡马尔
Why did you ask Kamal
在地下室安装监控摄像头呢
not to install security cameras in the basement?
什么
Sorry?
-你为什么 -不过是个地下室而已 亲爱的
Why did you- Oh, it' s just the basement, darling.
我想你那帮私生饭
I doubt your little stalker
总不会爬到那里去
will crawl through there.
总得给现实生活留点空间 是吧
We have to leave some room for reality, don't we?
西奥 你去给安娜拿一杯气泡水吧
Theo, why don't you get Anna a glass of sparkling?
我不用
I'm fine.
我想和你单独待会儿
Oh, I'd like a moment alone with you.
听着亲爱的
Listen, dear.
我理解你正在经历的事
I know you' ve been going through it,
我真的理解你
and I actually get it.
你不懂
You don t.
我把我的房♥子给你了
Well, I gave you my house.
我给你丈夫提供了生意
I gave your husband his business.
我不知道你还想从我这里得到什么
I'm not sure what else you want from me.
我在你的地下室里看到一个诡异的红灯在动
I saw a weird moving red light in your basement.
你让卡马尔在布鲁克林公♥寓♥里装的
The same one I saw in our apartment in Brooklyn
和这个一模一样
that you had Kamal put in.
但之后我返回地下室时 它就不见了
But then when I went back to your basement, it was gone.
我不知道原因
I don't know why,
但你一直在监视我
but you've been watching me.
你还想掩盖这一切
And you' re trying to cover it up.
亲爱的 恕我直言
Darling, all due respect,
我对你不太感兴趣
you're just not that interesting to me.
-我一点也不讨厌你 一不
I don't dislike you at all...No.
但我觉得你可以表现的有风度一点
...but you could stand to show a bit more grace.
尤其是如果你想成为你自以为是的明星的话
Especially if you want to be the star you seem to think you are.
至少 艾德琳知道自己踩着谁的肩膀上去的
Adeline, at least, was aware of the shoulders she stood on.
你却好像觉得都是自己取得的成绩
You seem to think you're doing it all by yourself.
你为什么不说出来呢 -说什么 亲
Why don't you just say it? - Say what, my dear?
说自从我和德克斯开始约会起 你就一直怨恨我
That you've resented me ever since Dex and I started dating
只因为我不是她
simply because I am not her.
亲 一开始要不是我 你和德克斯
Sweetheart, I'm the reason you and Dex got together
也走不到一起
in the first place at all.
在看到你在那个什么约会软件上可悲的资料后
I'm the one who told him he should give you a chance
是我说他应该给你一个机会
after seeing your sad profile on whatever that app is called.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 很明显你不喜欢我 -不 我从没那么说过
You obviously don't like me. - No, I never said that.
我也很感激你的慷慨
And I am grateful for your generosity.
很高兴听到你这么说
That's wonderful to hear.
但我知道你在对我撒谎
But I know you're lying to me.
一杯气泡酒 请您喝的
One sparkling on the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这特么是什么啊
What the fuck is this thing?
我超爱你的鞋
I love your shoes.
我天 你是安娜·维多利亚·奥科特
Oh, my God. You're Anna Victoria Alcott.
你 你特么离我远点
Get- Get the fuck away from me.
抱歉打扰了 但我真的
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I just- -
我爱你
I love you.
抱歉了 我的手有点湿
Oh, I'm sorry my hands are so slippery.
我也想说那是水
I wish I could say it's water...
但其实是汗
...but it's sweat.
你这有点 -别碰我
·You got a little- - - Don't touch mel
放开我 离我远点
Get off of me. Get away from mel
你特么离我远点
Get the fuck off of mel
你这样可不友好啊 奥科特女士
You're not very nice, are you, Ms. Alcott?
也不够聪明
Or smart.
你真的以为自己推我的力气大到能杀死我吗
You really thought you pushed me hard enough to kill me?
你个傻婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
奥科特女士 你在里面吗
Ms. Alcott, are you in there?
别进来
Don't come in please.
我 对不起
I'm- I'm so sorry...
你老公让我来找你的
...your husband told me to get you.
他要祝酒了
He's about to make a toast.
你是
You're...
- 抱歉 我们见过吗 -我是艾薇
Sorry, have we met? I'm Ivy.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我是你的粉丝来着
I'm such a huge fan of your work.
你把我的宝宝怎么了
What did you do to my baby?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
你当时假装是护士
When you pretended to be the nurse.
我不是护士-我知道
Oh, I'm not a nurse- Yeah, I know that.
我要是护士可就麻烦了 我的生物学三次没及格
I'd be a terrible nurse. I failed biology three times.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表